Chapter 19

(Your P.O.V)

I was getting ready for bed. I did my nightly routine and I decided to sleep on the couch since I wanted to still preserve my mother's bedroom. This is similar to what I did when my sister died. Although we shared a bedroom, I made sure to leave her bedroom exactly the same and the day she passed away. I made sure to dust it but I never moved her hero figurines or her drawing of costume designs on the wall, I looked inside each room to make sure all the lights were turned off. I set myself on the couch. I laid down flat on my back as I stared at the ceiling. The sound of police sirens scattered in the air. Along, with the sounds of dogs barking and cars racing in the distance. I could hear gunshots echo in the night sky. But these sounds were normal to me. They created a comforting familiarity. In a sense, they made me feel more at home.

I tried to close my eyes only to be lost in an ocean of my thoughts. I wondered "Why did my mom have to die". I didn't want to drown in these thoughts so I decided to text Izuku.

(You) 12:34 am

Hey, are you awake?

(Broccoli Boi) 12:37 am

Yeah, Is something wrong (Y/n) chan?

(You) 12:38 am

Nothing sweetie, I'm just having those sad boi hours.

Hey, can we hang out in the afternoon?

(Broccoli Boi) 12:39 am

Of course. Is there anywhere you want to go?

(You) 12:41 am

Can we just chill at your place?

I'm always down to binge hero movies with you.

(Broccoli Boi) 12:42 am

Great. What time?

(you) 12:44 am

Boi, just text me whenever you're ready

(Broccoli Boi) 12:44 am

Okay. I'll see you then

(You) 12:45am

Thanks, cutie, gn

(Broccoli Boi) 12:45 am

Good Night

(Broccoli Boi's p.o.v)

I can't believe my precious (Y/n) is coming over. I hope she stays over the night. She's calling me sweet pet names. I hope I will be able to call her those names too. Once we're officially a couple we'll get to call each other cute names. I'll get to call her darling, princess, and angel. I'll get to hold her hand and hug her close to me. I want to hold her and never let go. (Y/n) only makes me feel like I have the potential to be a hero. She gives me hope to push forward and become a hero. She did save my life, without her I wouldn't be alive. Right when I lost all hope of being a hero and in life. She appeared in my life and saved me. I hope that one day, I will be strong enough to be her hero. Without her, I would be nothing.

I looked around my room to realize that this is the first time my mom will meet her. I know she will like my precious future wife. There's nothing not to like about her. Not only is she breathtaking, but she is also kind to others. I just want to make her happy and make sure she is safe.