Chapter 4

Your sleep was disturbed by your alarm. You got dressed and headed to school. On your walk to school started to think about Izuku. This only made you depressed because he reminded you of your younger sister. She was only three years younger than you and . . .

You failed her. You couldn't be her hero.

Days like this made you feel like a failure for not being able to save. It was your responsibility to protect from any harm. You were such an idiot, you were on the verge of tears but you didn't cry. You can't let anyone think you were weak because where you live people take advantage of that. You took a deep breath and forced a smile on your face with your head held high. You can't let people waste their time worrying about you. It would just be pointless you had to deal with this burden by yourself. At least you had dance, it was a way to escape from the constant pressure.

As you made it to the front gates of your school. You noticed a bush of green hair. It was smol broccoli boi. He was muttering to himself so you tapped his shoulder and he jolted up. He was surprised to see you.

(Broccoli boi's P.O.V)

I ran into (Y/n), it must have been fate again. She looks so stunning this morning even with the school uniform. I get to walk to school with her and I'll get to find out more about her. We then started talking about superheroes and their quirks. I'm glad to have someone to talk about quirks. Eventually, we made it to school and we promised to meet at the front gate after school.

(Time skip to Afterschool)

(Your P.O.V)

"Freeeeedoooom, at last," I yelled as I sprinted to the front of the school gates. Then I made it to the front gates and I heard someone scream "Deku". I turned around to see a spiky hair blonde blasting his way towards Izuku. I had to act quickly.

(Broccoli boi's P.O.V)

I flinched as I prepared for the impact. Suddenly, I felt (Y/n) push me behind her and then there was a crash and saw smoke. Then I noticed (Y/n) created a shield. She pushed the shield towards causing Kacchan to jump backward. Kacchan yelled to (Y/n), "Get out of my way, extra". She stood in front of me and replied with a firm no. Kacchan responded, "I gave you a warning unless you want to fight." (Y/n) smiled and said, "Alright, Lets dance."

Kacchan charged at her with a right punch but she bent backward while sliding under him. She kicked him gracefully on his head and swiftly put him in a chokehold. I knew it; he underestimated her. Then he blasted her hands causing her to loosen her hold. Kacchan was free and charged and her but she teleported. (Y/n) was behind him and tapped his pressure point causing him to pass out. Then there was silence as she managed to beat up the strongest student in a minute. She walked towards me and I was in awe. Why does it feel like someone was squeezing my heart? I can't ignore (y/n)'s amazing fighting style and her the way she protected me. She risked her safety to protect from Kacchan.

But he burned her hand. Next time, I'll make sure to protect (Y/n) and be her hero.

(Your P.O.V)

"I'm glad that's over," I thought as I walked towards Broccoli boi. He stared at me with a twinkle in his eyes. Then I remember I never told him about my quirks. Before I knew, Izuku bombarded me with questions about my quirk and fighting style. I tried to slow him down and asked him if that was the boy who told him to kill himself. He nodded his head. So I patted his head and told his "It's okay now. Why? Because I'm here" in my best All Might impression. Then I burst out in laughter. I was cringing at what I just did. Izuku kept complimenting me and asking me where I learned those different moves.

It was simple, I replied with "from dance." His eyes began sparkling more than I thought was humanly possible.

You and Izuku continued walking as you realized that you had to get your phone back from the cinnamon roll. You had to say goodbye to Izuku since you were supposed to meet up with the cinnamon roll where you bumped into her. It's a good thing it's not far from your workplace. It

(Boom Boom Boi P.O.V)

I woke up on the floor and I was furious that an extra managed to beat me. She should have let Deku had what was coming to him. He does not deserve someone like her How could she beat me? She just got lucky, but

Why?

Why does someone so stunning care more about Deku than me?

She can do better than someone as pathetic as Deku. He had to rely on her to protect him. She can be friends with someone like . . . . .

Wait, what am I thinking?

It's that damn girl's fault for making me feel this way. Why won't my heart stop beating? Who cares, next time we meet she won't win.