Chapter 27

Hey lovely readers, I'm sorry I haven't updated this book recently. I got sick recently (not Covid-19) and I was going to publish this chapter sooner. But I wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the quality of my work and it took longer than expected. Also, I want to thank you all for continuing to read this book it has been a year since I started this book. I'm just glad people are enjoying my writing. Thanks again and stay safe. 💕💕

(No one's P.O.V)

It was a Friday school just ended. Boom boom boy didn't talk to you all day. You were a bit sad but you had to focus. You were going to perform a duo with another dancer. You have worked with him. You saw him as a fellow dancer whose skills you admired. You were surprised you were going to perform this piece. Most want classical ballet or hip hop. This was a contemporary piece. It was meant to convey the message of toxic relationships. Your director told you that it was for a fundraiser to bring awareness to toxic relationships. It was a good cause and this only made you more excited to perform.

You were currently at the studio making sure you had your costume, hairspray, and other necessities. You made sure to bring plenty of water and bobby pins. You were getting in the car outside the dance studio. They had their own private car. It was nice and there were only a few performancers so you were just chilling with plenty of space. Your group had to arrive an hour before to rehearse on the stage. You are usually given a few run-throughs. Once you arrived you unpacked your bag in the room behind the stage. It was small but there was plenty of space to set up your stuff. You started stretching. Then the director stepped into the room and said "5 minutes until the rehearsal". You got up to head towards the stage.

(Time Skip)

There were only a few minutes until the performance. You were on the side of the stage behind the black curtains as the announcer introduced the Ritmo dance company. You were excited as you saw the lights dim. You couldn't see that audience but you could sense their anticipation. Suddenly, there was a spotlight on the stage. You took a deep breath and walked on stage.

(Sonic's P.O.V)

I am proud to attend this event that is funded by the Iida family. Not only does the Iida family pride themselves in saving civilians. Also, in spreading awareness on issues prominent in Japanese society. I'm here with my older brother Tensei also known as Ingenium. He is the one hosting the event and will be presenting a speech. I remember him mentioning a performance from the most prestigious dance academy in Japan. I am interested to see the performance.

I noticed that it was time to head to our tables. Once I was seated the lights started to get dim. Then Tenseii announced, "Now presenting the Ritmo Dance Company, with dancers Marco Ramirez and (Y/n) (Y/l/n)". That is the name of one of my classmates. It can't be her. Suddenly there was a light on the stage and I couldn't believe my eyes.

(Momo's P.O.V)

I looked at (Y/n)'s schedule for this month and I noticed that she would be performing today. So I came to support my lovely (Y/n). Thankfully, the Yayorozo family has a strong partnership with the Iida family. I received tickets to this event a month ago. The cocktail hour was over so now it was time to head to our assigned dinner tables. I made sure to request tickets at the front row of tables. I want to make sure that I can see my (Y/n). It's just so enchanting to see her dance. I'm excited to see her perform on stage. I have a feeling in my chest. I'm not sure how to describe it. It is a mix of excitement and frustration. What is this feeling called? I stopped being drowned in my thoughts as lights illuminated the stage. Finally, I will be able to see her