Chapter 6

This is the longest chapter I've written. I hope you guys enjoy it. UwU

It was the weekend and you didn't have any plans. You just going to prepare for the UA entrance exams since they were in two months. You have been training on your own but you wanted to switch things up. It was a good thing you had your phone back. You decided to text broccoli boi, to ask if he wanted to train. Both of you were going to do the UA entrance exam.

(y/n)

Hey Broccoli boi, this is (y/n). Are you busy today?

Broccoli boi

Hi (y/n), I'm just training today

(y/n)

Is it cool if I train with you?

Broccoli boi

Yes, of course

(Y/n)

Where are you training at?

Broccoli boi

I'm at the beach

(Y/n)

I'll be there in 30 minutes

(Your P.O.V)

I quickly packed up some lunch for Izuku and me. Then I put it in my backpack as well as plenty of water for both of us. I quickly left a note in the kitchen table to tell your mom that you were going to the beach. She wasn't home since she goes to work from Mondays to Saturdays. I'm alone at home most of the time, ever since she died.

(Time skip)

Finally, you made it to the beach and were greeted by Broccoli boi. He was running towards you with a smile on his face. Next to him was a tall, thin man with long blond hair and blue eyes. He seemed to be wearing an oversized whiteshirt and green pants. He introduced me to the man.

His name is Yagi Toshinori, but I call him Mr. Toshi for short. He gave me dad vibes and I could tell that he really cared for Broccoli boi. After our introductions, he explained to me that he was helping Izuku train but, wanted to push him further. Then an idea came to my head. I told Mr. Toshi, "Hey, what if I help Izuku train. I can teach him some stretches". This seemed to bring a smile to Mr. Toshi's face. I turned to look at Izuku and he was a blushing mess. I swear, I could see steam forming around him face. He stuttered "Ah, you don't have to. Really I don't want to waste your time". I smiled as I responded "It's not a waste of time. I want to support you in any way I can". Soon, I saw tears forming in his eyes then his eyes were like waterfalls. I open my arms as I pulled him into a hug. I chuckled and said,"Hey, the future number 1 hero can't be such a crybaby." I started patting his back and ruffled his hair to calm him down. I smiled and responded, "Come on, let's get to training."

(Broccoli Boi P.O.V)

Her touch is so intoxicating. It's like I'm being wrapped around by a warm blanket. Even her smell is intoxicating. It reminds me of flowers and a bakery. Her smile sends shivers down my spine. I can't help but blush more because of all the attention she is giving me. She even said that she would support me in any way she can. I've never had someone believe in me until know. So many people have told me to give up on my dreams or to be more realistic. Yet, she is able to easily support my dreams. Now, it seems possible that one day I can be a hero. Not just any hero, but

her hero

(Your P.O.V)

I started stretching, I did some lunges, a bridge, my splits and a few ariels. I turned to see Broccoli Boi and he looked shocked. While in my middle split, I asked "Broccoli boi, everything okay?". Then he bombarded me with questions on how I was so flexible. I started laughing as I explained that it was from my training as a kid. I explained that I've always pushed myself to improve my flexibility by taking ballet classes.