Chapter 31

(No one's P.O.V)

     It was Tuesday and you arrived at school with a turtleneck underneath your school uniform. You were coming from the restroom. There were other students in the classroom. You were just trying to hide the burns. Since the bandages were still visible with the uniform on. The turtle neck perfectly covered the bandages. It did look a bit suspicious but what else could you do.

(Your P.O.V)

     I was greeted by all of my friends. I went up to say hi to Todo. He was daydreaming until he saw me. I stated "Good morning, Todo. How are you doing" He said "Good morning. I'm well". I'm glad he's not asking about the turtleneck. Then Mineta asked, "Hey, why are you wearing a turtleneck under the uniform?". I replied, "I'm cold". He questioned, "Are you hiding a hickey. Maybe you can give m-". Bruh, the audacity. I said "Listen here you little shit, I haven't even had my first kiss. Calm your hormones you six-piece chicken McNobody. Stop disrespecting me and every other girl just for existing." He just said "You're mean" and left the class. 

     Maybe now he'll think twice before he disrespects another human being. I heard someone laughing. I saw boom boom boi laughing his ass off. He said, "Twinkle toes, that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen so mad". Rocky said "I don't think I've ever seen you laugh", He yelled, "I laugh, just no one ever says anything funny". Cinnamon roll asked, "(Y/n) you've never had your first kiss". I answered "yah, but it's not a big deal". Broccoli boi asked, "Have you ever dated anyone". I responded, "No, I guess I never had time because of my dance training". A girl with dark purple hair came up to me and said "I'm glad that someone finally told off Mineta." She said, "Hey, I'm Jirou". I replied, "Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/n)".

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

     I saw the whole scenario happen. I'm glad that she stood up for herself. That's my girl. I still don't understand how he was accepted into the hero course. Fortunately, Shinsou will be able to transfer to the hero course soon. For now, I think the class will have a pop quiz. I just need to go make a couple of copies of the quiz.

(Time Skip)

(No One's P.O.V)

     The class was taking the pop quiz before lunch. The students were surprised to read instructions on the quiz instead of questions. Mr. Aizawa said, "You have a pop quiz right now. You will have 15 minutes to finish. If you cheat you will be expelled". The paper said

1.)Stay in your seats for 5 minutes

2.) Hand over your paper and say something along the lines of "It was so easy"

3.)Don't tell Mineta

All the students turned towards Mineta. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. They all did as the paper instructed.

(Copycat's P.O.V)

     I was walking next to Kendou. She was lecturing me again about being nicer to other students. I was trying to be careful since I was carrying a hot bowl of extra spicy ramen. I look at those stuck-up 1-A students. Thinking that they are better than us just because they are in 1-A. They're so annoying. They don't know what it's like to try to stand out while they get the spotlight. They act like children running around. They truly are immature. I suddenly felt a shove as one of them running in my direction. I could feel myself falling and spilling my lunch.