Chapter 5

After I hugged Izuku goodbye, he turned into a red tomato. It was so cute and let out a small chuckle as I went to meet up with the cinnamon roll. I made my way to the end of the block when I saw her. She was there patiently waiting. I guess she came early, now I feel bad for making her wait.

I soon walked towards her asking her if she had found a stolen phone. She nodded with a smile on her face. UwU my heart can't take this.

(Cinnamon Roll's P.O.V)

I took out the girl's phone from my pocket as I began to feel my hands tremble. I can't believe I get to see her again. As I handed her the phone, my fingertips grazing her soft hands. I can't believe how smooth their hands are. I wish I could hold her hand. Then I accidentally activated my quirk on her causing her slowly float. It took me a while to realize

(Your P.O.V)

As she handed her phone, I realized that I started floating. I slightly yelled "What is going on?" and my mind was trying to find a way to use my quirks. It was useless as I couldn't think of any ideas. Then I thought to myself "Jesus, take the wheel." At this point, I could see the rooftops of people's houses and even your workplace Then I noticed that she started floating and I guess she deactivated her quirk. Soon I came down, and I came in like a wreeeeeecking bbaaaaalllll. Then I caught and carrying me down bridal style. "Oh man, this is so embarrassing" I reflected as I tried to process what just happened. I'm glad that there was no one else there to see what happened. As we made it to the floor she soon began apologizing to me. I told her that "it's cool since I got to see a nice view."I just realized that I didn't introduce myself. I offered a handshake as I said my name. She hesitantly shook my hand. I thanked her again for finding my phone and I offered to take her out for lunch someday as a thank you gift. She stuttered that it wasn't necessary since she accidentally made me float. I told her that "it's fine, It'll be a funny story to tell my friends."Then she accepted after she heard and response and we both started laughing.

(Cinnamon Roll P.O.V)

"I can't believe I accidentally activated my quirk" replied. Oh, no!my face won't stop heating up. At least I'll get to have lunch with her. This is great, I'll have a chance to be closer to her. I can already imagine how great lunch will be with her. When I stopped daydreaming we decided to exchange numbers so we could plan out when to get lunch. Then she said she had to head to work. So I offered to walk her to work and this way I can learn more about her. She agreed and said it was only a block away. We started talking and I found out we were the same age. She was also planning on pursuing to be a hero and was planning to apply to UA. A smile stretched across my face as I told I was also applying to UA. She gave me a high five as we both smiled at each other. She said, "you'll be a great hero" with a bright smile on her face. I asked her, "Why do you think so?" She cheerfully replied with "It's obvious. You were kind enough to take your time to return my phone and kindness is an important trait for a hero." I can't believe someone as beautiful as her believes that I can be a hero. For most of my life, my parents believed that I could be a hero. Yet, hearing it from some else makes my dream seem possible. Then we stopped and my mouth dropped.

(Your P.O.V)

I stopped in front of my workplace which is also recognized as Japan's most prestigious performing arts school

I stopped in front of my workplace which is also recognized as Japan's most prestigious performing arts school. Then the cinnamon roll asked what my job was she gaped at the building. I replied that I was the dance assistant and she seemed more shocked. She responded, "So you're not a student?" I responded with a simple "nope". Then I had an idea, "If you want after lunch, I can give a tour?" She eagerly said "yes" while nodding her head. I told her that I had to head inside and we waved each other goodbye.

(Cinnamon Roll P.O.V)

Wow! She amazing I whispered under my breath. I can't believe that at my age she managed to get a job in such a prestigious school. She is so talented and kind-hearted. I didn't expect that she would offer me lunch and a tour of her job. I can't wait to see her again. With the tour. I'll get to find out more about her. I just want to know everything about her. I'm so glad, she dropped her phone. Wait of course she dropped her phone! Our meeting was bound to happen because it was fate