Chapter 24

(No one's P.O.V)

It was lunchtime. You were hungry but you didn't have much time to eat. You had to choreograph a piece for the contemporary dance class. You were already planning it ahead of time. You had an outline since you choreographed it last night but you had to polish it. Once the bell signaled that it was time for lunch. You went up to Mr. Aizawa asked, "Is there a room where I can practice dance?". He responded "Yes, there is a room down the hall. I can let you use it during the lunch break". You said, "Really, thank you, sir". He gave me a key. He said "return the key when lunch is over ''. You nodded and replied "Okey, Dokey".

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

I hope (y/n) is doing okay? I should ask how she is doing. Last time I saw her was when her mother died. I'm guessing she is being taken care of by her father. He is lucky to have such a good kid. Even in a sea of students still she stands out. I am impressed by her out of her quirk usage. She seems to have good control over her quirks. I can't help but feel like she was holding back. Maybe I can train with her. She has the potential to be a great hero. I can tell that her mother's death is affecting her. She stills puts a smile on her face. She is more cheerful now to mask the pain. She seems to know many of the students. I'm not surprised by her ease to make friends but it still concerns me. I don't want her to get pulled into any unnecessary trouble.

I need to make sure that she is in comfortable living conditions. After all, she did get the scholarship. I need to make sure that she gets the treatment she deserves. I can't help but want to protect her. She's lost more than enough. I know what it is like to lose someone so close. Even now I feel some guilt. I can't even fathom what she is experiencing. She is going through the unimaginable.

(No one's P.O.V)

You were heading out to lunch. You got lunch quickly and made your way to the room. You had to get something quick to eat. As you made your way through the cafeteria. You heard people calling your name. You look to see that Broccoli boi, boom boom boi, and Momo were calling your name. Boom boom boi said, "Twinkle toes come over here". You heard Broccoli boi claim "Actually I was going to ask (Y/n) come sit with us". You could see them approaching each other. You felt someone tugging your sleeve to see it was Momo. She asked, "Would you like to sit with me?". Then Boom boom boi stated, "I asked her first". Afterward, Broccoli boi said, "You shouldn't force (Y/n) to sit with you". Momo claimed, "I agree, she should eat her lunch in peace with me". You said "I'm sorry but I have to choreograph right now. I'll have lunch with you guys tomorrow".

(Your P.O.V)

I went off to the room. I was worried about what would've happened if I didn't step in. I have to get this done. I'm going to ask if you could work more hours. I need to make more money or else how will I be able to take care of myself? I don't want others to worry about me. I'm glad I got these pants there comfortable and extra stretchy.

I am going to pour all the pain I am experiencing in this piece. The guilt still lingers on my mind. My quirk wasn't strong enough. I need to train more, I need to protect my friends.

(Jirou's P.O.V)

I finished lunch early since I needed to use the restroom. On my way there I heard music playing. I wondered why. I don't think we are allowed to play music on speakers. I started to follow where the music was coming from. It echoed through the hallways. As I walked around I could hear the music getting louder. At least I was getting closer to the source of the music. After a few minutes of wandering around. I was now standing in front of a door. I slowly bent over to look at what was happening inside through the keyhole.