Chapter 2

Y/n trained hard everyday. She'd be up early before the sun rose to get her workout in.

After the explosion, when she crashed through the glass, she hit her head hard, causing headaches even a few days after the incident. Y/n finished her workout and went to shower to get her day started. She got dressed and looked in the mirror, her eye catching a a minor crack on her mask, "What the hell? You're kidding right? The one day I don't wear my helmet, this shit happens. Whatever."

Y/n runs around buildings with a helmet on. She wears a bikers outfit.

As far as y/n knew, she never understood why she wore the helmet or this specific outfit, but as she got dressed, she thought, "damn I miss my bike

As far as y/n knew, she never understood why she wore the helmet or this specific outfit, but as she got dressed, she thought, "damn I miss my bike."

Y/n: "wait, bike?"

Y/n had very few memories of her past life. This was new to her since all she could remember was when she woke up with a mask on. Y/n looked at her helmet, thinking hard about it. She shrugged her shoulders.

Y/n continued with her day searching for clues about who this masked person could be.

As she was going around, searching for clues, it was time for lunch. She took a little break to eat and refuel, when she caught a glimpse of another mask that was a few buildings away, "Well hello there."

Y/n packed up and headed towards him

Y/n packed up and headed towards him. "He's right across this bridge," y/n said as she made her way to him, fixing her hair, adjusting her bra to make her breasts stand out a bit.

Y/n: "hey, mind if I have my lunch with you?"

The masked man had his back to her, when he heard her, he sighed thinking, "seriously, I wanted peace and quiet."

Masked man: "sure..."

When she approached him, he finally looked up staring at her. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Hot thoughts crossed his mind, when he finally came to his senses, he realized it was HER.

Y/N: "So do you have a name?" She said as she bit into her sandwich, their backs against each other.

Masked man: "I go by Mr. Mask or Sniper Mask, I don't really care."

Y/n: "I take it you don't recall your name, let alone memories."

Sniper Mask: "No one else knows that I have some free will, so I better play along as one of the stupid robot masks." he thought.

"Nope, not a clue."

Sniper mask: "So, I take it you're shy?"

Y/N: "What makes you think that?"

Sniper Mask: "Well instead of facing me while you ate, you decided to not face me."

"I don't want anyone to see my face. Sort of a privacy thing." y/n said as she put her mask back on and faced him.

Sniper mask stared at her, analyzing everything, "I see you chipped your mask."

Y/n held her mask, embarassed that he had seen it, "Please don't tell anyone, I'm already in a tough spot as it is."

Sniper mask: "don't worry about me," he said, turning his face exposing his cracked mask.

Y/n and Sniper mask conversed for a bit, losing track of time.

Y/n: "well it was nice meeting you... Mr. Mask, I'll be on my way now." she giggled.

Sniper mask: "alright, I'll be here around this time tomorrow as well," he said suggesting they have lunch together again.

y/n left, leaving him alone on the rooftop, "I need to get close to her, figure out what she's planning, lead her away from the girls," he said to himself.

Sniper mask made his way back to the hideout where the girls were.

A little blue haired girl ran up to Sniper Mask, hugging him, "You're finally back."

Sniper mask lightly hugged her back, "Hey Kuon, I'm a bit tired, so I'm going to rest up."

"okay," she said in a sweet child-like voice.

Sniper Mask headed to the bathroom and showered, getting ready for bed. He walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, hair damp. Kuon sat on his bed, waiting for him to finish, when she saw his half naked body, she blushed, "I-I'm sorry Mr. Mask."

Sniper mask: "Kuon, you knew what you were doing. What are you doing here? You should get some rest." Sniper mask knew she had some sort of attraction towards him, but the feelings weren't reciprocated. He thought of her as a younger sister, but never mentioned this to her because he knew it would hurt her feelings. Instead, he maintained a distance and watched what he said or did when it came to Kuon.

Kuon: "I was wondering if I could stay here tonight...?"

Sniper mask: "I think you should go back with the girls. There's only one bed."

Kuon: "Oh- I don't mind sharing." she said smiling. She didn't have any malicious intentions, but she thought that getting closer to him little by little, she could make him attracted to her. Because in her mind, he saved her, making her think that he felt some sort of attraction towards her.

Sniper mask: "Okay, you can stay here."

Kuon layed on the bed, leaving some space for him, but instead, he grabbed a pillow and layed on the couch. Kuon pouted, but she didn't push it.

The following day, Sniper mask and y/n met up for lunch once again. This went on for a few days. They got to know each other little by little. Sniper mask felt attracted towards y/n but knew he had to keep it under control since all he was doing was using her for intel.