Chapter 19

Y/n: "wow, you're even better than I imagined."
Yuuka: "what?"
Y/n: "geez, I imagined him being hot but I got a more than what I bargained for. I mean look at this man, I can even see a dick print. If the imaginary sex with him was that good, I wonder how much better it is in real life. I'm his looks didn't disappoint, so maybe the sex won't either..." she thought. Who could blame y/n, after all, Ai couldn't satisfy her in bed.
Y/n: "it's too bad I have to kill you, what a waste.." she said pouting as she played with her gun.
Yuuka took a step forward, "Yu... does that name sound familiar?"
Y/n's heart for some reason started racing, but she had no clue why.
Yuuka saw that she was hesitant, as though she were in her own little world.
Yuuka: "let me try something, and after that, if you don't recall anything, I won't even fight you, you can have that easy kill."
Y/n: "who said I forgot my memory?," she said to test him.
Yuuka: "I bet you have a nagging feeling inside that tells you that somethings off, don't you..."
Y/n stayed quiet, he was right, but she wasn't going to tell him that. For a split second, she let her guard down.
Yuuka: "DO IT NOW!"
By the time y/n reacted, she was knocked out by Rika.
Y/n woke up, tied to a bed.

Yuuka: "sorry, that's as comfortable as I can make it. It was either that or the pole that's outside.."
Y/n: "how kind of you," she mocked him.
Y/n: "smart man, you knew that head on, you couldn't handle me."
Yuuka: "are we talking about 1-v-1 or in bed? Because in bed, I definitely can. And in 1-v-1, we had our little duels, and I wiped the floor with you as well....." he said, testing her.
Y/n: "oh we can try that again, just don't be surprised when you wake up dead—- wait, did you say in bed?"
Y/n: "we're you and I....."
Yuuka: "intimate? Yes we were," he said, looking at her intently.
Y/n: "well, how about untieing me since we were that close.." she said trying to convince him.
Yuuk: "no, I let you go once, and that was my mistake. A mistake I'm never doing again...."
y/n noticed his voice seemed sad. He stood up and left the room, Rika watching over her.
Y/n: "something about you.... it.. hm I just can't put my finger on it.."
Rika thought for a good minute, but didn't say a word.
Y/n: "hey, that tall guy that was just in here. What's his name?" Rika looked back, and then continued walking.
Y/n: "oookay, never mind then," she thought.
Rika: "I'll let him do the talking. But I do want to say this... thank you."
He walked out of the room, leaving her i'ma cliffhanger.
Yuuka walked back in with some food and water, "I'd untie you but I'm not risking it. Here, open your mouth," he said as he picked up a spoonful of food.
Y/n opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, looking up at him.
Yuuka blushed, bringing back memories. Y/n saw how flustered he was and let out a little laugh, "I'm joking... unless you don't want it to be a joke...."

Yuuka stood up and unbuckled his belt. Y/n's heart started beating faster. It wasn't like this when she was with Ai. So why was she so nervous around him. She felt like her heart would jump out of her chest as he unzipped the zipper. Yuuka grabbed her chin and made her look up at him, "silly girl, you have to work for this."
Y/n pouted and rolled her eyes.
Yuuka: "don't like it when it's done to you huh," he said smirking under his mask.
He fixed his belt and went back to feeing her.
Y/n: "let's chat a little, hm? Why does Ai want you dead so bad?"
"You don't seem like you're a bad guy, I mean, you don't give me a bad vibe, so why?"
Yuuka: "well, if he didn't tell you, it must've mean that he ended up finding out about you and I."
Y/n: "you keep saying that... you and I. What were we?"
Yuuka: "well, it's not like we were dating, or like we were anything official. We never said it out loud, but to me, you meant a lot to me. You're someone very special to me..."
Y/n looked at him, raising her eyebrow, trying to understand.
Yuuka: "we were friends, but right away when I met you, I immediately thought that you were the most beautiful person I had ever met. We eventually got to know each other a little better, if you know what I mean..."
y/n cut him off, "you fucked me, keep going."
Yuuka blushed again, "and as far as I knew, your boss would harass you... he thought something was going on between us since you spent a lot of time with me. And later he confirmed that you and I were intimate. I suppose he got jealous."
Y/n: "well that does seem believable. He's very picky when it comes to people touching what he considers property."
Yuuka: "I've never met the guy, and have never done anything to him, so I'm thinking that that's his reason for wanting me dead. And sending you to be the one who kills me, confirms my theory."
Y/n: "wow, what a sick, twisted bastard," she laughed.
Y/n got serious for a moment, "I'm sorry that I can't remember anything. You don't seem to be lying. I'm not someone who gets close to people, so if you tell me that that's how things were, then it must mean that you meant a lot to me as well."
Y/n: "but, I don't remember meeting you, although I do get a strange feeling around you, I don't remember you, I just remember being with Ai, and then waking up as a mask."
Yuuka: "that's because he erased that part from your memory."
He noticed that she didn't really believe him.
Yuuka: "maybe you'll remember something if I show you my face.."
Y/n watched as he took his hat off and unclipped his mask.