Chapter 4

Y/n took one last sip, threw her head back on the lounge chair and fell asleep.

Sniper mask looked at her, "Why can't I kill you?"

He picked her up and took her to her bed. Sniper mask layed y/n down, and laid beside her. Trying to convince himself to kill her. He was confused, he had never felt these types of feelings.

Sniper mask: "I'll just wait here until she wakes up," he whispered to himself.

He closed his eyes to rest a bit, but ended up falling asleep.

Morning came, and Sniper mask woke up but y/n was gone. He sat up fast, looking around, and saw her mask on the dresser. "She's still here."

Y/n opened the bathroom door, reaching for her mask.

Sniper mask: "Of course she wouldn't let me see her face," he thought.

Y/n and Sniper mask sat down to have breakfast. "Sorry about last night, I can't really hold my alcohol," y/n said.

Y/n: "I shouldn't have said anything last night, please forget I said anything."

Sniper mask: "I remember people calling me Yu. Nobody else knows."

Y/n: "w-why would--"

Sniper mask: "So that you can trust me.And, if I die, someone ought to know my name, right?"

Y/n felt like she could trust him. Not completely, but it was a start.

They both went on their way. Y/n had to report back to Mamoru and Yu needed to check on the girls.

When Yu arrived, Kuon was standing at the door upset pouting.

Kuon: "I was worried Mr. Mask."

Yu: "oh-kayyy.... Umm, I went out for a bit, sorry."

Yu: "I just wanted to check in you girls, make sure everything was alright, I'm heading out."

Girls: "See ya"

Kuon chased Yu as he left, "Will you be back tonight Mr. Mask?"

Yu: "um yeah." he said as he light a cigarette.

"i have my chance," Kuon thought.

Yu did what he normally did, chase after humans, either killing them or pushing them to their suicide. When he got breaks, all he could think about was y/n, "I wonder what she's doing."

Mamoru: "Y/n, hows it going with the plan?"

Y/N: "I'm just waiting for the mask that's helping them to show their face."

Mamoru got up and went to y/n and patted her head, "Beautiful and smart."

y/n: "hm?"

Mamoru: "You hide your face from everyone, but you forget that I'm the one that put that mask on you."

Y/n: "So you know who I am..."

Mamoru unclipped y/n's mask removing it. Y/n was under his control, so she couldn't resist.

Mamoru: "There it is.....beautiful." he said leaning in giving y/n a kiss.

Y/n felt nothing towards Mamoru. She knew he was an attractive guy, but she didn't feel that way towards him. That kiss made her feel uncomfortable. He put her mask back on, "never show anyone but me."

y/n: "my face?"

Mamoru: "yes. I'm the only one allowed to see it."

Y/n: "may I go now?"