Chapter 20

He took his mask off. Y/n was intrigued. Who was this handsome man? He looked up at her in hopes that she might remember.
Y/n: "oh fuck..."
Her mind raced back to what he had said about them being intimate. She blushed. Seeing his face made her heart race. It felt like her heart was bout to jump out of her chest.
Yuuka: "look familiar?"
For a split second, she felt like she had a small memory. Like she had gotten a glimpse of him going down on her. Seeing him without a mask triggered that image of him. She felt herself get hot. Yuuka saw y/n squeeze her legs together.
Her face grew warm. "I hope I'm not blushing," she thought. She was in fact blushing. Seeing his face didn't trigger anything like an actual vivid memory of who they were prior to this, but she could feel butterflies in her stomach.
Yuuka: "anything?"
Y/n: "I'm sorry."
Yuuka reached for his mask.
Y/n: "wait.." she said, trying to stop him from putting it on.
Y/n: "get closer... is that a scar?"
Yuuka got closer to her, letting her see the scar near his eye in hopes that she might remember something.
Y/n leaned in, and kissed him. Yuuka, taken aback from the kiss, didn't pull back. One because he missed the way her soft lips tasted, and two, was just because.
Y/n kissed him because he was so damn attractive but what she didn't expect was for bits of memories screaming at her brain that something was off. That something was missing. She pulled back confused. Yuuka pulled back as well, "I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself."
He grabbed his mask, put it on and walked out of the room.
Y/n looked at him in confusion, "who are you...."
Y/n: "it's going to suck when I kill you..." she thought to herself, unsure of whether she wanted to go through with it or not.
Rika saw that Yuuka walked out and lit a cigarette, "he's stressed," he thought. He went outside to talk to him, "hey Yu, I haven't apologized properly, I'm sorry for leaving her behind, I really did try to carry her out-"
Yuuka: "it's not your fault. I know how stubborn she can be. We have you back. And she's here now as well, it's all that matters. We just have to find a way to bring back her memories."
Yuuka: "not so much for her to remember me, but so that she can know what kind of person that guy is. She seems to trust him, and that's only going to put her in danger.."
Rika: "well, take your time. It'll all workout."
Yuuka went back inside after his cigarette was almost done.
Y/n looked up and saw him standing in the door way.

Y/n's eyes were wide, with just the button up shirt, his muscles were very noticeable.
Yuuka sat in the side of the bed next to y/n. "I'm not setting you free..." he said.

Y/n: "hm."
He laid beside her, his arms behind his head. They laid there for a few minutes in silence, y/n finally saying something, "I believe you."
Yuuka: "huh??"
Y/n: "I believe that what you're saying is true. Why else would you go through the trouble of kidnapping me and feeding me... if you had other intentions, you'd have acted in them by now... so, I believe you. BUT... I don't remember anything."
Yuuka stayed quiet.
Y/n: " I won't kill you, for now... but once Ai knows that I'm missing and haven't returned his calls, he WILL look for you and he'll kill you himself. So, if you're fine with those consequences, be my guest. After all, I have no problem with you."
Yuuka thought for a minute. He smirked.
Yuuk got up and walked out of the room, "pack you're things guys, we're leaving."
Y/n: "huh??"
Yuuka looked back at y/n, "you're right, he will come looking for you,"
Yuuka went out and searched for a mask, "damn, none have any resemblance as her, I guess you're do, I'll just have to cover you up so that he won't be able to tell that it's not her."
He shot the female mask in the back on the head and took her back to where y/n was tied up.
Y/n: "uh, what are you doing...."
Yuuka: "I think you know exactly what I'm doing."
He tied y/n's hands and feet together and threw her over his shoulder.
Everyone grabbed their belongings and left the building, searching for another safe place to hide. Yuuka had left the dead body in the old building, for Ai to find.
Once arriving at the new spot, Yuuka placed y/n on a chair and grabbed her phone.
Y/n: "you're about to make things so much worse for yourself...."
Yuuka looked at her and dialed the Ai either way.
Y/n: "put it on speaker, I want to hear..." she whispered to him.
Yuuka smirked, and did as she asked.