Chapter 16

Ai sat in his office patiently looking out into the night as he drank some whiskey.
Yuuka: "how much longer do we have to wait??!"
Rika: "calm down, it's not time yet."
Yuuka: "it's been 3 fucking days!! How much longer do we have to wait?! Until she's dead?!"
Rika: "we just need a few more masks to be under our control, but Kuon doesn't get the hang of it."
Yuuka walked over to Kuon, "hurry the fuck up!!! What don't you understand about controlling multiple masks at once?!?"
Mayuko: "calm down Mr Mask.. she's trying her best."
Yuuka kicked over a table and left.
He looked in the direction of where Y/n was, "son of a bitch..."
Back at Ai's office, he was talking to a few masks, discussing plans on taking over the helicopter. The door opened. His henchmen looked at who walked in without knocking, ready to kill them. Ai held his hand, signaling them to stand down.
Mask: "what's wrong boys~ I dare you to try me"
Ai: "y/n.... you... wow... you look different.."
Y/n: "awww, I thought you'd like it~"
Ai's henchmen just stared at her, unable to get their eyes off of her.
Ai clapped his hands, "alright let's get moving.."
the henchmen left, leaving y/n and Ai alone. Ai sat down, pointing towards the chair in front of him, "sit, we need to talk."
Y/n made her way towards the chair but hopped on the desk, doing a 180 on the desk to face Ai. She used her legs to pull Ai in. His face right in front of her chest. He looked away blushing.
Y/n: "so what do you wanna talk about?" She said as she lifted his chin up.

Ai: "ahem..." he choked a bit from how nervous he was at this new y/n.
Ai: "I see you're back to the way you used to be, I missed this you." He said standing up, pulling her waist towards him. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, lightly pecking his lips.
She gently pushed him aside and got up.
Ai: "there's something I need you to do."
Y/n: "what is it?"
Before Ai could say anything, there was a knock on the door.
Y/n: "come in."
Ai looked at her smirking, "honey, this is my office."
Y/n shrugged her shoulders.
Yayoi walked in. Y/n didn't recall Yayoi from when she first came here. Ai had erased any memories she had of when she wore the mask.
But her instincts told her to kill Yayoi.
Y/n ran to Yayoi pouncing on her. She pulled her gun out and held it to her head. Yayoi not having any time to react, just held her hands up. Ai ran to y/n and got her off of Yayoi.
Ai: "calm down, she's on our side."
Y/n looked at her in suspicion, "I don't like you, your presence disgusts me."
Yayoi knew why she didn't like her but played along with Ai, "we used to be good friends."
Y/n: "huh. If that's the case okay~" she got up and gave Yayoi a hand, standing up, she helped dust her off.
"I'm not stupid, you and I aren't friends," y/n thought to her self, giving a fake smile.
Ai: "Yayoi, leave it on my desk."
Yayoi dropped off a phone on his desk and left the room.
Ai: "there's a rogue mask out there, and he's giving me a bit of trouble.."
Y/n: "what does he look like?"
Ai: "he wears a suit.. and he's supposed to be conspiring with 3 young girls. There's a also a boy that goes by the name of Rika, I need him brought back to me."
Y/n: "and the mask?"
Ai: "I need him dead"
Y/n: "ooo rough, what's he do to you?"
Ai: "let's just say... it's personal......" he said as he clenched his fist.
Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "done deal," she said as she walked away. Ai watched her leave, eyeing her up and down, "y/n?"
Y/n: "hmm~?" She said as she turned and batted her eyelashes seductively at him. Ai walked towards her, grabbed her ass and gave her a deep kiss, "don't forget your mask," he said as he handed it to her.
Y/n walked down the hallway, breaking necks from the thirsty men that had never seen a beautiful woman. She made her way back to Ai's suite and picked up whatever she needed to start her hunt.
Y/n saw Yayoi on her way out and called out to her, "hey, I'm going on a quick hunt, care to join me? ~friend~"
Yayoi was hesitant, "this idiot can't remember anything so it's not like she'll remember that I tried to kill her.."
Yayoi: "alright let's go."
They left the building, y/n explained that she was hunting down a mask and a boy, leading her to the rooftop of a building nearby. Yayoi made it to the top first taking a breath of air, "it's beautiful isn't it?"
Ai looked out of his window and saw two little bodies in the distance. One with long pink hair and the other with (h/c) (h/l) hair. He thought nothing of it.
Yayoi gazed out into the buildings. Y/n broke the silence, "why don't we stop acting like idiots hmm?"
Yayoi turned, "does she remember?" She thought to herself.
Y/n: "for whatever reason, I don't like you... in fact, my gut is telling me to kill you right now... can you take a wild guess and tell me what I'm going to do right now?" She said as she took a knife out from her boot.
Yayoi: "what are you? Stupid? You have a gun, yet you choose to use a knife..."she laughed in a cocky manner.
Y/n: "a gun is way to easy baby, I wanted to give you a fighting chance." She said smiling innocently at her.
They got into fighting positions, Yayoi making the first move. Y/n played defense for a while, letting Yayoi tire herself out.
Ai, from the distance saw that they had started fighting, realizing what y/n was doing, "fuck." He pulled his phone out and called the masks that were nearby, to separate the 2 girls.
Y/n: "what good is it that you have a whip, but have no clue how to use it?"
Yayoi: "shut up and fight me!"
Y/n: "okay.... my turn~" y/n said with an evil smirk on her face.
Y/n was strong. She hit every target that she had made. Eventually giving Yayoi the killing stab.