Chapter 13

Yu: "I'll be waiting for you," he said giving y/n a kiss on her forehead.
On her way back, she was trying to figure out how and when to get Rika out of there.
Meanwhile, Yu called Yuri letting her know that Y/n was going to try to get her brother out of there. "Wow, well we should hurry and back her up just in case she needs it. Who knows what might go down," she said. "No, y/n asked us to stay back. They have eyes on everything, last thing she wants is lifting suspicion."
They hung up and Yu want back to where the girls were. He was hoping he would run into Kuon since he was only going to be there for a few minutes.
Y/n got back to the building and wandered to where she knew they held hostages. He wasn't there. She looked everywhere, but it seemed like he wasn't there. She passed by the medical room, and there he was. Y/n sneaked in, hiding behind the bed. Rika looked at her with a strange look. She signaled him to stay quiet. She took her phone out and pointed to a building, whispering, "Yuri is right there."
Rika: "she never spoke of this mask.. who's is she? Whatever, act now, think later.."
Yuri went to a cabinet that was locked, and got a mask from there. She taped the back a few times covering the masks signal from sending waves to his brain once he wore it.
"Put it on," she whispered. Rika looked at her, "are you kidding?"
"Just fucking wear it," she said.
He put it on and saw that nothing happened, "okay, I can trust her." He thought to himself.
"I'm going to go out first, and you follow. If I hear someone coming, I'll signal you, once get in the clear, run, okay?" Y/n told Rika.
Rika: "you're eyes are red." He said as he looked at her.
Y/n: "don't worry about it, let's just go."
Rika was hesitant, he knew what this was. She was close to the hibernation activating.
"Let's go," she said.
He followed her out, luckily not running into anyone. "Mamoru's office is coming up right around the corner, stay alert," y/n said quietly. They walked right past it, but y/n fell. Rika tried helping her up, but y/n knew, "it's over." Rika picked her up, struggling, "come one, you've gotta help me a bit."
"Go, just go, leave me" y/n said. "I'm not leaving you," Rika said, clenching his jaw. Y/n knew that if he didn't leave, he'd get caught. And if they did manage to leave, they'd catch up. "Go, NOW."
Rika: "I already said I'm not leaving you."
Yayoi came out of Mamoru's office and saw Rika with Y/n, "Swimmer!! Get him!!"
Y/n yelled at Rika, "tell Yu that I'm sorry... RUN NOW!!!"
Mamoru heard Yayoi yell and went out to see what all of the noise was. He saw y/n on the floor, being held down by Yayoi. He picked y/n up, "what the hell is wrong with you??!?"
Y/n looked to her left watching Rika escape. She laughed, tears rolling down her face. "Yayoi, take her to the room, and lock her in there," he said to her. Y/n didn't even fight it, it was pointless, there was no way she'd get out now. Mamoru got in touch with all of the masks he controlled, "Stay alert, I need 5 of you to go after him. FIND HIM!! Bring him back. Yayoi, bring me Great Angel."
Yayoi: "sir, great Angel? Are you sure? Is that necessary? It's only a sniper mask."
Mamoru: "IF I GIVE YOU AN ORDER, ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO OBEY IT OR QUESTION IT?!"
Yayoi left without hesitation.
Mamoru was pissed. He made his way to where y/n was. He walked up to her, but before he could say a word, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in," he said. Yayoi brought the great Angel. Y/n looked confused. What was the great Angel doing there. Mamoru: "great Angel, I'm going to release your seal. I will say 7 key words, 'a white horse, red horse, black horse, the one named death, under the alter, black sun, the seven angels'"
Y/n and Yayoi stood back watching his transformation. He went from a small wimpy boy to a giant, muscular monster.
"The transformation is complete," Mamoru said.
Mamoru: "great Angel,"
He turned to Mamoru. "Kill the sniper mask and bring me his head."
Y/n's eyes were wide open.
Y/n: "NOOOOO"
When y/n moved to grab the great Angel, he disappeared. Y/n was in tears, "MAMORU, PLEASE!!!"
Y/n: "stop Mamoru stop!!!"
Mamoru signaled Yayoi to leave.
Once the door shut, he turned to y/n and grabbed her by the neck. Chocking her, he threw her against the wall. He walked up to her and bent down to her, once again grabbing her neck, making her meet his face, "I thought I was clear with you. Never to see that fucking mask again. Wasn't i?!??!"
Y/n: "I-I —"
Mamoru: "you what?! Hmm? Are you going to lie to me again?!"