Chapter 18

Y/n wrapped herself in a towel, and dried her hair, thinking, "I hope you're hot... it's going to suck if you are, since I have to kill you... but I just masturbated to the thought of you... so I hope you're hot.."

Yuuka sneezed.
Rika: "bless you"
Mayu: "someone's talking about you.."
Yuuka and Rika looked at Mayu, "what?"
Mayu: "when you sneeze, it means that someone's either talking about you or thinking about you. Probably not try but that's what they say..." she said as she walked away. Rika watched Mayuko walk away. Yuuka stared at him, "why don't you go talk to her?"
Rika: "w-what? Talk to who??"
Yuuka chuckled, "never mind."
He got up and started walking to his room, "you know, she likes you too."
Rika blushed.
Rika: "I see you haven't changed."
Yuuka: "what do you mean?"
Rika: "well, even though you don't remember a lot of things, you still seem to enjoy teasing me."
Yuuka stood up, "suit yourself," he said shrugging his shoulders.
The next morning, y/n woke up and got dressed, "wow, did I not own an iron or a curler? Hmmm.. I'm feeling kinda cute today.."
y/n finally finished getting ready. She made her way Ai's office before heading out.
*knock knock*
Ai: "come in."
Y/n walked in. "Wow.... you look.... stunning," Ai said. Y/n smiled, "I'm heading out to the last location that they were at."
Ai smirked, "let me know when it's done."
Y/n left.
Rika: "alright guys, ready to go?"
Everyone got whatever weapons and things they needed and headed out for y/n's location.
As y/n made her way across the buildings, she went through the way that was a short cut, "this feels familiar, that's odd," she said to herself.
Y/n: "there it is..."
Y/n looked around, seeing if there was anyone around. "Clear," she thought.
Y/n held her gun, ready to shoot as she opened the door.
"Hm. Looks like no ones home..." y/n dug around. Walked into the room that Yuri and Mayuko slept, "looks like this is where the girls stay."
Next she walked into Kuons room, "is this..... a collection of old cigarettes?" She said as she saw a little box that said, "Mr Masks used cigarettes.... weird but whatever, I guess everyone's got their kinks."
She walked out, one last room to check. She made her way to the room that Sniper Mask stayed at. As she opened the door, the smell of cologne met her nose, "everything is so neat and organized, one would think it's uninhabited, only thing that gives it away is that mouthwatering cologne."
Y/n inspected everything, "did they know I was coming?"
Rika: "we should head back, doesn't seem like anything is going on in there, and I don't think you should go in there yet."
Yuuka: "you guys go on without me, I'll catch up."
Kuon: "what's so special about this mask, it's not like they know each other anyways."
Yuri: "kuon, it's best to stay out of business that doesn't concern you."
Mayu: "yeah Kuon, if he's out here trying to save her, it must mean she means a lot to him..."
The girls left, leaving Yuuka behind to walk at his own pace.
Meanwhile, y/n made her way back to Ai. Halfway there, Yuuka saw a little body in the distance, thought nothing of it since the masked looked different from y/n.
Y/n recognized him though, "a mask in suit huh..."
She went over to him, catching him from behind. She slowed her footsteps, making them quieter as to not alert him.
Y/n: "hey, sniper mask."
Yuuka turned around...
Yuuka: ".....y/n....?"
Y/n: "you know my name?"
Yuuka: "you don't recognize me?"
Y/n: "sorry but I'm just here to kill you."
Yuuka: "wow.... you look, stunning. I've never seen you with your hair down like that."

Yuuka blushed, he was hesitant

Yuuka blushed, he was hesitant. She looked beautiful.
Y/n got her gun and pointed it to Yuuka.
Yuuka: "I'm sorry this happened to you, this wasn't how things were supposed to go.."