Chapter 8

Mr mask made his way back to the roof top. Letting off some steam, shooting down masks.

Meanwhile, y/n had made it back to the office

Meanwhile, y/n had made it back to the office. She knocked on the door waiting to be let inside. Yayoi came out smiling at y/n. Y/n couldn't care about her so it didn't bother her. What bothered her was getting to the bottom of whether Yayoi had sent that mask to get rid of her or not. She had her suspicions but nothing concrete. As Yayoi left his office, y/n walked in. Mamoru was fixing his belt, buckling it up. "Well that's gross," y/n thought.
Mamoru saw that y/n had seen him fixing fixing his pants and tried to explain himself, "darling, it's not what you think.."
With an emotionless expression, y/n responded, "hey man, you do you."
"So I wanted to apologize, I got hungry and ate without you, but I saved your food, so please, sit. Eat." He said.
"Oh no I'm fine thank you," y/n said. She was full from having ate with Mr Mask. "I don't want you getting sick from not eating. You can't work on an empty stomach," Mamoru insisted.
Y/n didn't want to raise eyebrows so she ate slowly.
"AH! That's right, you're room is ready. Well... sort of. Come," he said leading the way. Y/n followed. Mamoru opened the doors and lead her in.
"Wow, this is really big, I don't need a big room." Y/n said.
"Darling, it's our room." Mamoru said laughing. "Our?" Y/n asked. The idea of them sleeping in the same room, and same bed gave her chills.
"Don't worry, I won't lay a finger on you," he said.
Y/n thought to herself, "well too late for that, you already kissed me..."
Y/n had an idea, "hey Mamoru," she turned around and faced him, placing her hand over his heart, tracing little squiggles over his clothing, "I still have my freedom though right?"
Mamoru melted at her tips, "what do you mean by freedom dear?"
"Well, just because we share a room now, I can still go out and come back when I please, right?" She asked.
He leaned against the wall playing with his hair, "hmmm why don't you convince me. Hm?"
"Ughhh great. Seriously." Y/n thought. "FINE"
Y/n unclipped her mask, slowly removing it. Her eyes meeting his gaze. He was in awe, she never acted like this with him. Y/n closed the space between them. "Alright just hold your breath and count to 3. It's just a kiss. It's just a kiss. Think of Sniper Mask." Y/n thought. At the thought of Yu, she instantly felt her heart beat faster. She kept her eyes closed and all she could think of was him ❤️. Her lips crashed with his. Y/n got into it, thinking it was Yu, making the kiss lasted a bit longer than what she expected. Mamoru whispered to her, breaking the kiss, making her come to her senses, "just make sure you come back every night."
Y/n picked up her mask, put it on and left. Once she got to the bridge she ran to Yu's direction. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. "A text?" She thought. The message read a location with the Yu's initials. She went towards the building that she was directed to. "Hey I can see my building from here..." she said out loud.
When she arrived, the door was slightly opened. She opened it carefully and saw Yu sitting in a chair facing the door. The room was poorly lit but she knew that it was him. As soon as she saw him, she took her mask off walking towards him fast. Yu removed his mask as well, taking his hat off in the process. He stood up when y/n got closer. Y/n did a little skip and jumped on him giving him a steamy kiss. Y/n, hugging his neck as they kissed, they didn't part lips, said, "I need to fuck you right now."
Yu didn't hesitate. He carried her to what seemed to be his old bedroom, threw her in the bed and pulled his shirt off, not caring about the buttons or taking it off properly. Y/n watched him carefully as she took her jacket off. He took his belt off, throwing everything across the room. The belt hitting the floor had a nice ring to it. It turned her on. Yu walked up to the bed and y/n crawled to him as she met his eyes. She ran her hands through his boxers feeling his manhood. It was hard, making her smile. He grabbed her chin, making her look at him, "it's not at its full potential yet," he said with a smirk. Y/n pulled his dick out of his boxers and licked the tip. Making love to his hard cock, she reached down and and started playing with her sensitive area. Y/n wanted to please him. Tonight was her turn. She wanted to be the dominant one. She slowly went in, pushing his dick inside little by little until it was down her throat. Pulling it out far enough so that when she pushed it back in, the tip would glide across the roof of her mouth. Humming gently so that his head could feel the vibrations.
Yu: "ahhh oh FUCK. Fuck that feels amazing"
Y/n could feel his dick get harder, growing inside of her mouth. She guided him to the bed, tying his hands to the frame of the bed with his belt. blind folding him with his tie. What a sight this was. She was in complete control. He laid there vulnerable. Y/n sat on his abdomen, feeling his strong arms, moving down to his chest, feeling his chiseled abs. She moved her tongue down his chest just barely missing his nipple, making him whimper. She moved down to his manhood, putting his dick in her mouth making it wet. She took his blindfold off, wanting him to watch everything she did to him. She licked her fingers and gently massaged her sensitive area. Positioning herself on top of him, she teased him by sitting down on his dick slowly. Pulling it out and putting it back in. Watching him go crazy by how warm her insides were. He'd throw his head back into the pillow signaling her to sit down completely on it. She positioned her hands on his chest sitting all the way down, watching him gasp. She grinded her hips slowly on him. Moving back and forth throwing her head back from pleasure. The contact that her clit would make with his skin drove her wild, making her lean back as she grabbed into his ankles, grinding her hips faster. Yu loved this. He watched her breasts lightly bounce up and down as she went faster. He couldn't hold back anymore. With one sudden movement, his hands came free. He grabbed onto her hips and thrust into her from under her. He sat up, making y/n hold onto him from how fast he was going. "Oh fuck. Oh yes just like that baby!" Y/n moaned. He hugged her waist picking up the pace. He could feel himself getting close. Y/n grabbed onto the head board of the bed to get grip. Raising herself up enough so he could do longer strokes.
Yu: "nnngh yes stay like that for daddy." Y/n held into the headboard with one hand, and with the other she licked her fingers and started massaging her clit fast making her cum. Yu felt her cum and went faster, making sloppy wet sounds as her juices were coming out. Yu quickly flipped her on her back, pushing her legs to her chest allowing him to go in deeper. He got in a few strokes before cumming inside of her, throwing his head back.
Y/n: "mmmhmm Yu!!!!"
Yu laid next to her, relaxing, "I don't know what it is about you but I need to be close to you every minute of the day...."
y/n smiled, digging her face in the nook of his neck, "I can't stop thinking about you either."