Chapter 30

Y/n's memories came flooding in as soon as Ai had died. Remembering everything, from how she met Yuuka, up to now. She stood up and removed her mask, running to Yuuka. Yuuka welcomed y/n in open arms. She hugged him tight. Yuuka lifted his mask and kissed her. "I remember, I remember everything... I missed you ..." she said in between kisses.
Rika stood there watching as they continued to kiss.

Rika: "AHEM

Rika: "AHEM.."
Y/n's cheeks grew hot, she had forgotten that they weren't alone. Yuuka put her down, "we'll continue this later," he whispered. Rika still being an apostle, came with good eyesight and hearing, heard what he had whispered to her, "I really didn't need to know that.."
Rika: "y/n, now that you remember, thank you for saving me, again.."
Y/n: "I'm just glad you're all safe."
Yuuka: "we need to get to Yuri and Mayu, I left them with that prophet guy."
Rika and y/n: "who??"
They circled around to get to the girls since the first bridge was destroyed.
The fight has continued between the two angels. At this point, the guardian Angel wasn't targeting Rika anymore, rather, it was defending itself from the great Angel. The great Angel was attacking it because he thought that it was evil. Mayu and Yuri had backed away since the fight had started to get a little more intense.
Rika: "what's going on here?"
Yuri: "they're still fighting..."
Y/n looked at the prophet, "you're controlling him aren't you.. can't you stop him?"
Prophet: "ohh that's right..... he-he-he..."
Y/n looked at Yuuka, "this guy is the prophet????"
Prophet: "That's right, I havent introduced myself, my name is Hayami."
Yuuka: "Hayami, you said youre a prophet. What can and can't you do?"
While Hayami, Yuuka and Y/n talked, Yuri was overhearing their conversation. Now that her brother was back and everyone was together again, she wanted to figure out how to get out of this world. "Hey, are you okay?" Rika asked Mayu. Mayu blushed, "...I'm okay... and you, did Mamoru completely rid you of the brain washing?"
Rika: "Yes... I'm glad youre safe...."
Mayu: "...you as well..."
Yuuka saw that the two were talking, making eye contact with Rika. He saw him smirk, making Rika blush. Y/n got a glimpse of Mayu and Rika, and looked at Yuuka who was smirking at him, "ooooooohhhh... he-he-he.." she thought to herself.
Y/N: "say, Hayami, what can we do about the masks?"
Hayami: "I cant do anything about them, but what I do know, is that to get those removed, you have to have an administrator remove them and cancel the mind control."
The Guardian Angel approached them. Yuuka gripped his rifle in case it tried anything. "Don't worry, my task has been eliminated, the threat is gone." the guardian angel said. It continued, "Yuri is one that is close to reaching the administrators level. Once she gets there, she can in a way disable it." Everyone looked at Yuri when the guardian angel said that.
Yuri: "...."
Yuuka: "It's okay Yuri, we'll figure it out."
The group made their way back to the building where they were hiding. "We still need to hijack that chopper if we plan on getting out of here," Yuuka said to y/n. Y/n looked at him, "so that's your guyses plan as well huh.., well I know a way that Ai was planning this. Come, I'll show you."
Yuuka and Y/n told the group and went their way to check it out. The made their way to the tallest building. "That building there," she said pointing to the building across, "is where the helipad is at. "Wow, a garden rooftop," Yuuka said. "Yeah, I'd come here when I wanted to relax, I don't think that anyone else knows of it, well, I've never seen anyone here."