Chapter 27

Yuuka went to where Rika was.
Rika: "wow you're tall Mr Mask.."
Yuuka: "you're.... young..?"
Rika: "whats that on her chest?" He said pointing to Mayu.
Mayu looked at Rika. He looked SO adorable. Rika reached over to squish her boob, making Mayu get a nosebleed.
Yuuka: "whoa whoa, hold your horses there buddy..."

Yuri laughed, "aww I get to see my older brother as a baby!"Mayus face turned red

Mayus face turned red. She was already attracted to Rika, now she got the opportunity to see him as an adorable kid. On top of that, he innocently squished her boob. Mayu didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or flattered. Either way, she couldn't look at Rika directly without getting a nosebleed.
Yuuka: "hey Rika, how do you feel?"
Rika: "my brain feels like I got a brain freeze, it feels sensitive.."
Yuuka and the girls looked at each other.
Yuri: "I get to be your big sister now!" She said grabbing his cheeks.
Rika: "OUCH"
Yuri: "oops"
Yuuka: "Yuri, how about we focus on more serious matters, like, why he's in this state... Mamoru said that he's eventually find his way back to him. I want to know how and why. And we need to stop that from happening."
Yuri: "you're right... hmmm"
Y/n: "Ai, what did you do to Rika.."
Ai: "let's worry about one thing at a time. We'll start with," he grabbed y/n's arm and shoved her into a room.
Y/n banged on the door, "Ai, open the door!!! Hey!!!"
Ai walked away smirking, "I have big plans for us dear."
Yuuka: "Mayu, can you keep an eye on Rika?"
Mayu: "y-yeah.." she looked at Rika getting flustered.
Yuri: "hey where are you going?"
Yuuka: "I need to figure out a plan to get y/n back. I think I have a plan already..."
Rika grabbed Mayus hand and walked her to where he was sitting. "Wow, you're so pretty Mayu.." he said in an excited tone. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Dont... don't say stuff like that...." Mayu said as she looked away, covering her face.
A few hours went by and Rika layed his head on Mayu's lap. He closed his eyes taking a long nap. Eventually Mayu knocked out too. She threw her head back to rest her head on the sofa. When she woke up, Rika was gone. She got up in a hurry, "oh shit, Rika!"
She looked around, finding him out in the hallway. "Hey what are you doing out here?" She asked.
Rika turned around and held a gun to his head. "WHOA!! Put that that down Rika, that's not a toy..." she said as she walked slowly towards him.
Rika: "I have to. It's the only way... if I don't end this right now, disaster will happen.."
Mayu: "why don't we talk about it. What disaster?" She said calmly trying to get him to hand her the gun.
Yuri was coming back from the bathroom when she saw that Rika was holding her gun to his head. She saw that Mayu was trying to distract him, giving her the opportunity to attack from behind.
Mayu: "what's going to happen Rika.. talk to me.."
Rika: "the world... he wants to destroy it. I'm going to destroy it. You need to stop me now that you have the chance... before it begins.."
Yuri pounced on him snatching the gun and tossing it to Mayu. She held Rika down, while Mayu ran inside to hide the gun, coming back to help her tie him up.
Rika: "tie me up, it won't do anything when it happens, nobody will be able to stop me.."
Mayu: "we need Sniper Mask... he'll know what to do.."
Yuri looked at Mayu, "idk where to find him, he left a while ago.."
Yuri saw that Rika was falling asleep, she slapped his face lightly trying to wake him up.
Mayu: "he's out..."
Yuri: "what do we do?"
Mayu looked at her confused, "I don't know, we don't know what Mamoru did to him."
Rika opened his eyes suddenly, ripping the ropes that they had tied his hands with.
The girls stood back amazed at the strength he had. "Ri....ka..." Yuri said.
Rika: "Yuri, where is he?"
Yuri: "where's who?"
Rika: "our older brother, where is he?"
Yuri and Mayu: "older brother....???"
Rika: "Yuuka.."
Right as he said his name, Yuuka walked in.
Yuuka: "I'm your older brother huh...."

Rika: "yes, Yuri is our little sister

Rika: "yes, Yuri is our little sister.."
Yuri was in shock.
Yuuka: "that makes a lot of sense now.."
He thought back to the few memories that he would have flashbacks of.