Chapter 14

Y/n was afraid, she had never seen this side to him.
Mamoru: "answer me!!!" He snatched her mask off, throwing it across the room.
Y/n: "you'll break it Mamoru, be careful."
Mamoru: "careful? Why? Because it'll break and you'll have to kill yourself? Please, don't make me laugh! If the mask doesn't kill you, I will."
Mamoru grabbed y/n by the hair and dragged her across the room, throwing her onto the bed.
"I'm done being your fool. Was it worth it?"
Mamoru: "was it worth fucking him? You just got him a death sentence. Was the sex so good that you had to disobey me?!"
"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!"
Y/n: "yes, it was! Is that what you want to hear?! He made me feel like a woman. A way you'll never make me feel!!"
Mamoru slapped her, "fucking whore!"
He jumped on top of y/n. She struggled to push him off. "No, this is what you wanted wasn't it? You think I can't make you feel the way he does?" Mamoru said as he unzipped her jacket.
Y/n: "stop, get off of me!"
Mamoru: "I'll show you I can fuck you better than he does," he said as he kissed her neck.
He ripped her blouse, exposing her black satin bra. He looked at her breasts and saw love bites. He grabbed y/n's hair, and pulled her forward to meet his face, "look at you, you're a dirty whore, you let that fucking idiot do this to you?!"
Y/n had forgotten that the last night they had spent together in his place, he had left love bites all over her body.
She laughed because she knew it angered Mamoru even more, "try your best, you're not even half the man that he is."
Y/n laid there, tears flowing from her eyes, accepting what was about to happen.
Mamoru kissed her body, unclipping her bra but not exposing her breasts yet.
Rika eventually made it to the building where the girls were. He walked in. Yuri jumped up, tears in her eyes, "RIKA! You're okay!"
Mayuko looked at Rika once and blushed.
Yu looked at him, bringing back memories, nothing made sense but he felt like they knew each other their entire lives.
Rika: "Yuu..ka..."
Sniper mask: "is that, is that my name?"
Rika: "Makoto, Yuuka."
Yuuka: "I have so many questions, but where's y/n? She was the one that helped you out right?"
Rika: "yeah she was..."
Rika: "she didn't make it out..."
Yuuka's face went pale... he went for the door, grabbing his rifle on the way out. Rika stopped him, blocking the door, "wait."
Yuuka: "get out of my way."
Rika: "you can't go.. not right now, they're all on alert right now."
Yuuka: "what the fuck happened?!"
Rika: "her mask glitched and she fell, Mamoru took her, I couldn't do anything, there were masks chasing me"
Yuuka: "and you left her?!"
Mayuko: "calm down, there was no way he would've made it out. Now we have him to help us get her back, right? r-Rika?"
Rika looked at Mayuko and blushed hard, "ahem, yeah."
Yuuka finally calmed down. They worked on a plan to rescue y/n.
Yuuka: "I'll get you back baby girl, just hang in there."
Mamoru took his shirt off, exposing his fit body. She had never seen him without his fur coat on. She thought he was a slender little guy but boy was she wrong. He was built. Not as good looking as Yuuka but he looked different than what she expected. Mamoru noticed her confused look, "what? Did you really think I had a boys body this whole time? Tch."
Mamoru stopped and looked at her, "I'm not interested." He got up and out his shirt back on.
Y/n was confused, was he not mad anymore?
Mamoru: "I want to be intimate with you, but not like this." He walked away upset, locking the door behind him. A random mask had walked in, "boss said to stay here until you pass out."
Y/n: "hibernate?"
Mask: "whatever."
Mamoru went to his office where Yayoi was waiting for him.
Yayoi: "you needed me sir?"
Mamoru: "bring back the great Angel."
Yayoi: "oh?"
Mamoru: "I have a better idea."