Final chapter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n and Yuuka stood there, hugging each other tight. A gust of wind hit them, making them open their eyes.
Y/n looked at Yuuka, "we're alive.." she thought.
Yuuka looked at y/n, reached for her mask, and took it off, "so..."
Y/n: "nothing... there's no voice or no kind control..." she said with tears forming in her eyes.
Yuuka looked at her for a solid minute, holding her face, adoring every little bit of it.
Y/n: "we did it ..."
Yuuka leaned over and met her lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, accepting the kiss. He held her waist tight, embracing her.
Yuri: "get a room you two..." she said blushing.
Mayu and Rika blushed as they watched the two not break apart. Rika looked over at Mayu's hand and held it. She smiled at him, and both made their way out of the building, Yuri following. Yuuka broke the kiss and wrapped his arm around y/n's neck, leading her out, "let's go home."
Y/n looked at him in confusion. Yuuka stood back and reached inside his pocket, pulling a key chain out., "it might not be a ring, but this will have to do for now," he said dangling a key in front of her.
Y/n: "you mean to tell me that this entire time, you carried your keys with you???" She laughed taking the keys in her hand.
Yuuka: "I didn't know what they were, what if it unlocked a treasure chest?" He joked back.
The pair split up from Rika and the girls after they grabbed a bite to eat. Yuuka went back to his apartment with y/n.
Y/n: "so what were you doing before all of that happened?" She said as she walked in, noticing the spotless apartment.
Yuuka took his jacket off and approached y/n smirking, "that, is a secret..." he said grabbing her cheek and gently tugging at it. Y/n turned to walk away, but Yuuka pulled her by the hand, bringing her towards him.
Y/n looked up at him, "I said it once before, and I'll say it again, every time I see your face, it's like I'm seeing it for the first time.." she said as her eyes  glistened. Yuuka scooped her up, sitting her on his bed, as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself.." he said i'ma low, deep voice.
Y/n melted at the sound of his voice. Yuuka climbed on top of her, gently laying her on her back. He didn't take his eyes off of her, not even for a single second. He sat above her, removing his tie, slowly unbuttoning his collar shirt as he kept eye contact with her. Y/n could feel her heart racing. Her palms felt sweaty, face blushing. He took his shirt off, tossing it to a nearby chair. Yuuka grabbed y/n's hands, pinning them down to her sides, feeling the warmth of her palms, "you're nervous?" He smirked.
"..I-I ...am..." y/n said turning away, embarrassed.  "It feels like it's my first time... for some reason.."
Yuuka: "I'll take care of you.." he said as he leaned in and gave her lips little pecks, moving down to her ear and down her neck. Y/n trembled, not from fear, but rather excitement.
Yuuka could feel her tremble, "don't worry, I'll go slow.." he said as he nibbled on her chest, slowly moving his hands under her shirt. Y/n pulled her shirt and bra off, helping him take it off. Yuuka looked at her body, now understanding how she felt. Seeing her bare chest, he felt butterflies, it was as though this was his first time too. Y/n saw him blush, making her feel more comfortable, "good, I'm not the only one.." she thought.
Yuuka placed his hands on her rib age, right below her breasts, leaving in and giving her kisses all over her body. His mouth moved to her nipples, gently sucking on them. Nibbling on it from time to time, making y/n whimper. He'd look up at her, satisfied from her sounds.
"Move up baby girl," he said as he helped push her up the bed. Yuuka stood a over her and unbuckled his belt, reaching for y/n's bottoms. Surprised, y/n had already token them off, sitting in only her panties, waiting for him to make a move. Yuuka smirked, "good girl."
He leaned in, but y/n stopped him with her hand. He looked down at her confused. Y/n placed her hand on his boxers, feeling over his manhood. He bit his lip, already imaging what came next. Y/n kissed it over the boxers, slowly pulling it out. She stuck her tongue out, gently licking the tip. Yuuka watched as she put it in her mouth. He played with her hair, running his fingers through it as she went deeper. Yuuka placed his hands on the back of her head, holding it in place as he thrusted in and out, making y/n gag. He looked down at her, seeing her eyes get watery, "look up at daddy while you do that," he said as he furrowed his brows. Yuuka could feel himself get bigger inside of her mouth. He pulled out, moving down to her sensitive area. He opened her legs and licked his fingers, inserting one at a time. Yuuka kneeled down beside her, one hand near her head and the other pleasing her. He insterted another finger, picking up the pace. "Mmhm~" Yuuka smirked enjoying every little moan and whimper from her. Yuuka pulled his fingers out, positioning himself in front of her. He slowly entered her, allowing her to feel every inch of him inside of her. Y/n grabbed the bed sheets as she felt him move inside of her, "fuck baby, you're too big, it won't fit.."
Yuuka looked down, "I'm not even half way in.." he said as he looked at her. Y/n blushed, making him chuckle. He grabbed her breast with one hand and the other massing her clit to make her even more wet. Once her was almost all the way in, he started to thrust gently so to not hurt her. Each thrust deepening. Yuuka started to get overwhelmed, making him speed up. Y/n loved feeling him inside of her, "fuck, yes go faster." Yuuka grabbed the head board, picking up speed, pounding into her. He threw his head back in pleasure, y/n watching him as sweat ran down his chest, down to his abs. Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist from how turned on she was. "Dont do that baby girl, I won't be able to pull out on time, this isn't like in that world we were in.." he said warning her as he kept the same pace.
Y/n bit her lip, tightening her legs around him. Yuuka shook his head smiling, "are you sure?"
Y/n pulled him down and kissed him, nodding her head.
Yuuka: "you're just in heat right now, that's why you're saying it.." he said as he pulled out, before he came. "Come here," he said as he climbed up to her, putting his dick in her mouth. Y/n took it in, his dick going down her throat, making him cum. Yuuka moaned, and tried pulling back, but y/n held his legs as she continued to suck making him tremble in ecstasy.
•••••••••••alternate route•••••••••••••••
Y/n bit her lip, tightening her legs around him. Yuuka shook his head smiling, "are you sure?"
Y/n pulled him to her, kissing him. She whispered in his ear, "I want it.."
Yuuka looked at her, his face serious as he continued to thrust, "are you serious? I'm sure that this is what I want, but are you sure that you want this....."
y/n looked at him, "I want to have your child.... I want us to be a family..."  Yuuka looked at her, his heart filled with happiness.
He kissed her deeply, looking at her once more as he felt her tighten her legs. He placed his hands on the sides of her head, thrusting into her heard, making her scream. Yuuka felt himself getting closer, y/n screaming his name in pleasure. He threw his head back as he came inside of her, "nnngh ~"  y/n smiled as she felt him fill her up. Content at the idea that they'd be a family.

~time skip~
" go get your brother... oh, he's right there with him. "

"give daddy a hug before we go to school sweety," y/n called out as she held  d/n by her hand

Yuuka turned around and saw their middle child running to him to hug  him

Yuuka turned around and saw their middle child running to him to hug  him. He chuckled as he saw him wobble towards him, looking up at y/n smiling. He adored his family. Everytime he'd look at y/n, they'd be filled with love.
"I'm going to find a way to ditch my kindergarten teacher today, are you in?" The eldest son said to the middle child.

Middle child: "I don't think that's a smart idea, you're not scared daddy and mommy will catch you

Middle child: "I don't think that's a smart idea, you're not scared daddy and mommy will catch you..?"
Oldest child: "I'm going to live a cool life like daddy, and no one will stop me."

Y/n: "honey, I'll be back,  I'm going to drop them off at school."
Yuuka: "I'll drop you guys off. Rika wants to have brunch with us. Yuri will be there as well. He said that he and Mayu want to tell us something."
Y/n: "alright, let's get going then."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note 🌸
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed my story 😊 lmk if there's anything you guys would like to read. I started a new story (GojoxSukuna) check it out if you're interested, it's on my page 😊
Go add me on IG: @soggy_pancaake