Chapter 21

Ai: "hey darling, miss me already?"
Yuuka felt his blood boil when he heard him call her darling.
Yuuka: "hey Ai, guess who this is.."
Ai was pissed when he heard the mans voice, "put y/n on the phone."
Yuuka: "hmmm I don't think I'll be able to do that."
Yuuka didn't cover y/n's mouth, he hoped that she wouldn't say anything about their new location, but he also wanted her to tell him so that he'd come find her. Giving him the chance to finally fight him.
Y/n just smiled.
While he was on the phone, he sent a picture to Ai, "I'm not sure if she'll make it without her mask, maybe it'll reset, kind of like when you reset a phone."
Ai got the suspicion that y/n was asleep or knocked out.
Ai: "that's interesting, why don't you try it? Let me know if if she ends up remembering you. Oh no, it won't work, do you know why?"
Yuuka already knew it wouldn't work, he just wanted Ai to admit it out loud for y/n to hear, "why's that?"
Ai: "because I control her, I locked her memories away. And I made sure that she wants me and me only."
Y/n wasn't expecting that answer. She knew Ai was a dark, cold hearted person, but never did she think he would do such thing to her.
She started questioning everything that she remembered.
Score.
Y/n: "...you did what?..."
Ai heard her voice in the back ground, "y/n?...."
Y/n stayed quiet.
Ai: "give her the phone!"
Yuuka: "y/n? Ai would like to speak to you..."
Y/n looked away suggesting he hang up.
Ai: "y/n I did it because I love you!! You never had anything with him!!! I was going to give you the world!!!
Yuuka: "oops, looks like you're not on speaker phone anymore..."
Ai: "give her the fucking phone!!!"
Yuuka: "I don't think I can, I'd suggesting calling back later, but I don't think she'll be able to talk then either...."
Ai: "huh?"
Yuuka: "I'm going to have her mouth full."
Ai: "I'll find you and I'll k—"
And with that, Yuuka hung up on him.
Ai threw his phone across the room.
"Get every single one of my masks and have them find y/n."
The mask that he spoke to looked at him shocked.
Ai: "I SAID NOW!!!"
He looked at his other henchman mask, "get me my hunting gear."
Yuuka warned the group to lay low and stay quiet.
Rika: "what. Do you have a death wish?!"
Yuuka smirked as he played with his lighter, "I'm taking her somewhere else, so that when they come looking, all they find is me and her."
Rika: "you're stupid! You'll need out help."
Yuuka: "no... I won't."
Rika felt a blood lust aura emerging from Yuuka. He seemed different. It was like a whole new being had taken over him.
Yuuka carried off y/n to a new location. Y/n didn't resist, she was in her own little world, trying to figure out what had happened.
When they got to the new location where y/n and Yuuka would hide, he locked her in a room that only he was able to find.
Yuuka: "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find out like that but-"
Y/n: "it was the only way I'd really believe you, thank you for doing that."
Yuuka noticed that she was shivering, he gave her his jacket and held her until she got warm.
Yuuka: "it's been a while since you ate, are you hungry?"
Y/n: "no, I'm fine."
Her stomach grumbled as she said that. He looked down at her and chuckled, "let make something warm for you."
He had brought with him some premade food, so all he needed to do was heat it up.
Y/n looked over as he threw in spices and sprinkled different stuff into the food.
Y/n: "so he can cook.." she thought. Blushing as she watched him cook.

(Yes for some reason there's a kitty cat that followed him around)

He fed her the food, finishing every last bite.
Yuuka: "you're not afraid that I might have poisoned you?"
Y/n: "I actually didn't even think about that, for some reason, I just, trusted you...?..."
"Hm.." he said as he stood up and walked away with the plates.
Y/n: "you said your name was Yu...right?"
Yuuka: "yeah, Yu, but recently I just found out it's Yuuka. Yu is just my nickname."
Y/n: "Yuuka... I need to use the bathroom."
He didn't think about that when he decided to walk off with her alone. "I-"
Y/n cut him off, "and I can't hold it in anymore..."
Y/n: "so you can either cut me loose, or take me.."
Yuuka picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, "sorry, but I said I wasn't letting you go again, I'm not taking any chances."
He put her down once they got to the bathroom, "okay, go ahead." He said as he turned his back to her.
Y/n: "silly boy, you need to help me..." she said as she looked at her leather pants. Yuuka's face turned bright red. His hands moved towards her zipper, slowly unzipping it.
Y/n: "I'm only going to pee, you don't have to unzip it all slow as if you're going to fuck me."
He rolled his eyes and helped her. Although he had been intimate with her, he was still shy when it came to seeing her naked body.
She finished doing her business and they returned to the room they were at.
He layed her on the bed gently, tying her down once again, "I'm sorry, I just can't risk falling asleep and you leaving." She shrugged her shoulders, "even if I do manage to get free, I won't kill you."
Yuuka sat on the recliner that was in the room and waited for y/n to fall asleep. Eventually he closed his eyes, taking a nap.