Chapter 31

Yuuka woke up early, watching y/n sleep. He lightly tapped her shoulder, waking her up, "hm?" she said. "The sun is rising," he said. Y/n opened her eyes, watching the colors of the sky change, "it's beautiful." She sat up, leaning against his chest.
Y/n: "we should get going."
Yuuka and y/n went to meet up with the rest of the team and went over plans to hijack the helicopter. The 2 days went by quick. Everyone got in their positions as planned. Yuuka and y/n held position in one building, "Yuuka, there's not enough spots on that chopper for all of us..." y/n said to yuuka. "I know," he replied.
Y/n: "what do you mean you know? We should have discussed this sooner with everyone."
Yuuka: "Youre getting on that chopper with Rika and Yuri."
y/n: "and Mayu. As well as you."
Yuuka: "Theres not enough space for us."
y/n: "I don't care, youre getting on.."
Yuuka: "I'm not arguing with you about this."
The helicopter landed as expected. Everyone counting down for when the mask would leave for his food break.
Everyone: 5....4....3......2........1
They all dashed to the helicopter, taking out the pilot.
Mayu: "hurry, who knows how to fly?"
Y/n: "yuuka does!"
Yuuka looked at y/n angry, there was no getting out of piloting. Y/n knew well how to pilot as well, but nobody else knew. "He sacrificed a lot already, I can't let him give this chance up," she thought.
Everyone boarded the plane, "I'm not leaving you behind," he shouted as the chopper started up.
Y/n: "go, figure out how to shut this world down."
Yuuka: "I've lost you too many times y/n! Im not doing it again."
Mayu: "come on guys, we need to get going."
y/n kissed him, signaling him that it was the end of the discussion. "There's supposed to be a group of masks at the 'exit'. Theyre not supposed to let you out , so be prepared to fight. Once you take them out, find a mask. Put it on, its supposed to clear your mind from the masks control, setting you free. From there, find the administrator. If theres no one else there, then my research would be correct, suggesting that one of you that's closest to God, will be nearing the administrators level. Shutting down this program."
Yuuka: "I'm not putting that mask on, it's for you."
Y/n: "you have to. You won't survive outside of this world with that mask on. These masks are programmed to terminate if gone outside of the perimeter."
Y/n: "once you step outside, your mask will start flashing warning signs, giving you a 5 minute notice before it detonates."
Yuuka: "y/n... I can't leave you."
y/n: "pay attention, wait as long as possible outside before you go in. have Rika and the girls take out the masks and find the other mask. Once they find it, you have to be the one to pick it up and put it on. If anyone else touches it, it wont be of any use to you anymore. Have the administrator reset everything."
Yuuka: "if I put it on, I'll be able to come back inside without a mask, and we can figure a way out for you."
Y/n: "that's not how it works.. You wont be allowed back in once its on."
Mayu: "Sniper Mask.. come on! This chopper only has enough fuel to take us back, waiting here is making us risk not making it."
Y/n hugged Yuuka one last time. "I'll find a way, I promise you, if it's the last thing I do, I'm not going back without you.."
Y/n kissed yuuka, whispering something in his ear before he got on the chopper. Y/n and the rest of the team watched as the chopper disappeared in the distance.
Team: "what now?"
Y/n: "we go in the direction of the helicopter, they're going to need back up."
Team: "we wont make it on foot."
Y/n: "who said anything about running."
Y/n lead them to where Ai kept his stock of weapons. "You guys had a whole car inventory here?" the group asked y/n.
Y/n: "Ai had stolen it from some emotionless masks that had raided us a while back, we haven't learned how to use the cars on top of the buildings the way they had used them, but we figured out how to build bikes."
y/n sat on a bike, revving it's engine, "brings back memories.."
Y/n: " I can obviously only carry one other person at a time, so I'll take one at a time. The rest of you, We'll be back." Y/n took off with another rider in the back seat, hurrying, trying to catch up to the chopper.
"What now?" The rider asked y/n.
Y/n: "it looks like they got there a little while ago, by the signs of the dead masks," she said pointing to the bodies.
"We won't make it to the building, the only way out is through the chopper, no bridge connects to that building," he said to y/n.
Y/n was in deep thought, "we'll wait for the them to give us the cue. I'll make sure you guys can get out of here," she said in a determined voice.
"Even if it means that I can't leave..." she thought.
Yuri found a box, "Mayu, I think this is it, Big brother, come look at it."
Rika shook the box, "yeah this definitely sounds like a mask..."
Yuuka stood outside of the exit, not passing through yet. He didn't want to set the timer off just yet.
They all looked at Yuuka. He had a finger over the mouths mask suggesting they be quiet.
They heard footsteps approaching.
Yuuka aimed for where the sound was coming from. A clapping sound was heard as it got closer.
Voice : "well, well , well... congratulations"
Rika: "who are you?"
Voice : "I'm the administrator... but by the looks of it, so is someone else." He said looking at Yuri.
Yuri was confused.
Yuuka had his target set, the head.
Administrator: "ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you..."
Yuuka: "I won't think twice.."
Administrator: "yes you will, after all, if I'm dead, she'll be the next administrator, but she knows nothing..."
Administrator: "and you need me~"
Yuuka: "what makes you so sure about that?" He said as he placed his finger in the trigger.
Administrator: "because if I die, this whole thing resets, and so you know what happens when something resets?.... this world won't disappear, it'll just clear the system starting it fresh... and what do you think will happen to poor y/n... hmmm~"
They all looked at Yuuka.
Yuuka: "save her... NOW."
Administrator: " give her the mask... ooo but that's right, there's only one mask... will you be the hero of the story? Or would you prefer to finish off the way Romeo and Juliet did... during together, like 2 idiots.."
Yuuka fired his rifle, hitting his leg.
Y/n: "that's Yuuka..."
her heart started racing, "please be okay..."
Yuuka: "I won't say it again! SAVE HER!!"
Rika grabbed the administrator and pushed him up against the wall, "just like every system out there, the creator can manipulate the system, doing whatever he pleases, so I know that you can save her and everyone in this damned place."
Administrator: "I'd rather die! I created this world to create a person worthy of being God, I won't let it fall apart."
Yuuka pulled him by the leg, out to the open where he was standing.
Administrator: "NO STOP!!" He yelled in agony.
Yuuka: "so it's true, you can't be in here, just like they can't get out there. We all have a timer set if we step foot on either side."
Yuuka got in his face deepening his voice in anger, "now. Do. It."
He threw him back in.
Administrator: "I can't let everyone out, it'll overwhelm the system and crash, making it automatically reset..."
Yuuka: "figure out a way." He said, stepping inside.
Yuri: "your timer..."
He took his mask off and put the other one on, making it refresh his mind, giving him full control of himself once again.
Administrator: "I'm sorry, I can't do it....." he said in a shaky voice.
Yuuka grabbed Mayu's knife from her hand and punctured the administrator with it, making him scream out in pain.
Yuuka: "now, you're going to do it. Save them now and we'll take you to a hospital or I'm going to remove the knife, making you bleed out."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note 🍥
Hey guys! I have a Gojo and Sukuna xreader fanfic on my page if you'd like to read it (yes it's nsfw, I know deep down some of you are freaky 🤩).  Go check it out 🤩

  Go check it out 🤩