Chapter 23

Y/n laid in bed, covering her nude body with the thin blanket. Yuuka got up and handed her his shirt as he laid back down next to her. "What's this for?" She asked as she held the shirt in her hands.
Yuuka's ears turned bright red, "I umm, I can see your breasts through that thin bed sheet.
Y/n: "you act like you didn't just fuck me a few minutes ago..." she teased as she sat up and put her arms through the shirt, exposing her bare chest for him to see, "oops, sorry...."
y/n laid back down, watching him light a cigarette. He asked her as he took a small puff, "why didn't you leave?"
Y/n: "I thought about it, but..." she stayed quiet, thinking about what she was going to say.
Yuuka turned to look at her, "but?"
Y/n stood up, "I need to use the bathroom...."
before he could process what she had said, she ran off to the bathroom.
Y/n looked in the mirror, zoned out, thinking about what had just happened.
Y/n: "the entire time that I was with him, it felt like he and I were one. Not because we were being intimate but, I felt like... like I belonged with him. I'm always at war with my brain and my heart from all of those thoughts always screaming in my mind, but while I was with him, everything felt at peace...." she thought to herself. "What am I missing? What did Ai take away from me? Who is he? What did he mean to me?" She splashed her face with cold water and went back to where Yuuka was.
She opened the door, peeking in shyly  
Yuuka: "hey, welcome back... is everything alright?"
Y/n walked up to him and kissed him. Yuuka was shocked, but he didn't push her away.
Y/n: "I'm sorry, I just....there were so many emotions. Even now.... I'm... there's a lot to process..."
Yuuka: "hey, hey it's alright. I'm sorry if I got carried away and got too aggressive..."
Y/n: "no, it's not that.... if I'm being honest, I really enjoyed that side of you," she said blushing, "it's just that, it's different with you."
Yuuka: "tell me, I'm all ears."
Y/n: "I'm not saying this to make you upset or anything of the sort, but when I was with Ai, keep in mind I had no clue about you... the sex felt different.... I just felt like a toy. My mind was all over the place. Not only was the sex terrible, but something was off.."
Yuuka felt himself get upset at the thought that Ai had in a way raped her. She consented, yet, at the same time, she didn't, since he was in control of her body.
Y/n: "yet, when I was with you, it just.....felt... right......"
Yuuka's mind got distracted from the anger when he heard her say that.
Y/n reached for his hand that was laying on his chest. "What am I missing...Yuuka..?" She asked him.
Yuuka: "I'll figure out a way to get those memories back, or do something about it..."
The room got silent.
Y/n: "for the record... you're amazing in bed, and I'm not just saying that." She said as she stood up. Yuuka reached for her hand, pulling her back into bed. Y/n fell on top of him, both laughing. Y/n climbed on top of him, kissing him. Yuuka moved his hands up her thighs to grasp her booty. She could feel his manhood from under his boxers rubbing on her sensitive area. Yuuka slowly unbuttoned his shirt that she was wearing, exposing her chest. He stopped kissing her for a moment and admired her body, "you're so damn beautiful y/n.... fuck..." he said as he went back to kissing her. Y/n took his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. Yuuka grabbed her breasts as she kissed his neck, giving him goosebumps. Yuuka groaned as she licked his ear, "nnngh"
Y/n could feel his breath brush against her ear.

Suddenly the door opened. Someone slammed it against the wall, making the 2 jump in shock. Y/n immediately grabbed the blanket, covering whatever she could. She saw a little blue haired girl in the doorway.

Yuuka reached for y/n to hold her back from attacking her, knowing that that would be her first instinct.
Yuuka: "it's okay y/n, I know her."
Y/n exhaled in relief. "Kuon, what are you doing here???" Yuuka asked.
Kuon: "this is why you left? To be with this slut?!"
Y/n looked at her confused, "who the fuck is this little shit Yuuka?"
Kuon: "why was she on top of you?"
Yuuka: "Kuon, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the group..."
Kuon: "are you cheating on me with her?!"

Yuuka: "Kuon, you and I aren't dating. I don't have feelings for you, stop this please," he said as he got up to put his pants on, reaching for his shirt.
Y/n watched them, trying to figure out what was going on.
Kuon: "what the hell are you looking at, you ugly bitch?!"
Y/n laughed. She had enough of her disrespectful ass.
She stood up, letting go of the blanket, standing there naked in front of both of them.
Y/n: "baby if I'm soooo ugly, why is he fucking me? Take a good look honey," she said as she spun around, "this 'ugly bitch' just made him cum.."
Yuuka looked up at y/n as she did a little twirl. He blushed, pulling y/n into a hug to cover her from Kuon seeing.
Y/n peeked over at Kuon and reached for Yuuka's dick, winking at Kuon in the process.
Yuuka: "Kuon, go wait in the other room, I'll take you back to the group right now."
Kuon: "NO!!! TELL HER TO GET OUT!!"
Y/n turned Yuuka's face who was looking at Kuon. Before he could say a word, she kissed him. Kuon sprinted towards y/n to push her off of him.
Yuuka reacted fast, pulling y/n behind him and lightly pushing Kuon away, making her fall to the floor.
Yuuka: "fuck, my bad.." he said, chuckling in his mind.
Kuon: "you stupid fucking bitch! That's my man!!" She said as she sat on the floor throwing a tantrum.