Chapter 29

Rika made his way across the bridge when the bridge was cut off. Yuuka, Mayu and Yuri looked at the guardian Angel who fired the shot at the bridge.
Yuri: "BROTHER!!"
Rika leaped before the bridge became unstable under his feet. Mayu looked at him in awe , "damn."
He made it across the bridge and ran inside to protect Mamoru. Yuuka was able to hang onto the bridge before it fell to the other side. "Mayu, Yuri, hey prophet, help me bring this bridge to the top."
The girls looked at him confused. "Hurry up, do you want your brother dead?" He asked, making Yuri pressure Mayu and the prophet to help. They brought it up and Yuuka took Mayus knife from her. "Uh, what are you doing?"
Yuuka didn't answer. He was too busy thinking about how to beat Rika. He finished cutting the rope from the wood pieces leaving only a single strand of rope.
Yuri: "he's making his way down to the floor under that one!" She said pointing to the level across them.
Yuuka tied the rope to the rail, "take care of the guardian Angel."
Yuri: "wait where are you-"
Yuuka jumped off the bridge, "I'm going to save Rika and Y/n."
He crash landed into the side of the building.

He immediately ran to the direction of Rika

Yuri: "he made a left!!!" Yuuka did as Yuri instructed, seeing Rikas back make another turn.
Rika: "boss, we have to go."
Mamoru: "why?"
Y/n heard the muffled voices. It sounded like Rika.
Rika: "there's a guardian Angel hunting us right now, and my brother is right behind me."
Ai: "brother?"
Y/n: "brother??"
Rika: "the sniper mask."
Y/n: "they're brothers.... I guess I can see it, Rika is an adorable kid and Yuuka is fucking hot.. so I can see where he got his looks from... what happened to Yuri.." (jkjk about the last part 😂💀)
Ai: "fuck.... help me with y/n."
Rika looked over to the door he was pointing at and shrugged his shoulders.
Ai opened the door and there was y/n on the floor.
Rika: "come on, we have to go.."
Y/n: "Yuuka is here...." her stomach got butterflies at the thought. He was there to save her and Rika. She held the lighter tight in her hand.
Ai threw y/n over his shoulder, making y/n squirm around, "put me down!"
Yuuka heard a woman's voice in the distance.
Ai and Rika ran up the stairs to the rooftop, y/n over his shoulder.
Y/n: "YUUKA!!!!"
Yuuka heard his name, "y/n!"
Y/n: "Yuuka! Rooftop!!!"
Yuuka sprinted full speed to them, shooting the masks that got in his way.
As y/n saw that they were almost the top, she bit Ai hard to make him throw her off. Y/n fell down a few steps, struggling to get up and run away. Rika caught her leg, "where do you think you're going?" Y/n reach for the stair rail, struggling to hold them back a while for Yuuka to catch up. Yuuka saw y/n struggling to hold on. Y/n and Yuuka's eyes met, her eyes getting teary. Yuuka aimed for Ai but Ai was able to reach the roof top.
Ai: "fuck, he got my leg. RIKA!!"
Rika yanked y/n and carried her to the roof top. Yuuka chase after them, breaking the door open.
Rika layed y/n on the ground, "damn, I'm forced to fight him."
Y/n: "Yuuka....." she said smiling at him as tears rolled down her cheek. She was happy to see him.
Yuuka looked at y/n, " stay there baby girl, let me handle this."
Y/n squirmed over to the side trying to untie her hand and feet.
Ai: "oooo daddy's here to save you y/n did you hear that you filthy whore?!"
Yuuka glared at Ai, "I'll make sure this is painful. I'll make sure you never disrespect her or lay a finger in her." He said, clenching his jaw.

Meanwhile the guardian Angel, Yuri, Mayu and the prophet were busy fighting. A large black figure came flying out across a building, aiming his metal bar at the guardian Angel.
Prophet: "girls, stand back..."
Yuri and Mayu looked at him.
Prophet: "he's the great Angel, I'm controlling him.."
The girls stood back. Yuri turning to where the boys were.
Yuri: "Yuuka, please save my brother..."
Y/n managed to get her feet between her hands, pushing the rope off, breaking loose. She untied her feet carefully, making sure Ai didn't see.
When she saw that Rika was distracted by Yuuka, she made a run towards Ai. Yuuka saw from the corner of his eye that she had managed to get herself free, smirking, "that's my girl," he thought.
Y/n sprinted to Ai, pulling Rikas knife from his boot. Before Rika could react, y/n pierced Ai's chest with the knife.
Rika moved towards Ai but Yuuka held him down.
Ai looked at y/n with a tear rolling down his cheek, "w...why...."
Y/n felt her eyes get teary, "I cared about you Ai, but you really hurt me, you mean nothing to me now..."
Ai: "I-I'm ....so-rry..."
Y/n: "fix this Ai, please..... "
Ai: "Rika will carry on my wish even if I'm dead."
Y/n: "please Ai, please, don't let your last actions be this... you can still do something..."
Ai took his last breaths, "I really did love you y/n.... I'm sorry..."
Ai turned to Rika and whispered to him

"Ai turned to Rika and whispered to him

Ai: "I remove your brainwashing...."
Y/n looked at him in shock, "thank you...." she said was her eyes were puffy from the tears.
Ai: "I'm sorry things turned out this way y/n." He took his final breath, laying there dead.
Rikas mind froze for a split second, watching Yuuka stand there hugging him. Rika looked at him, "can you.... let me go.... this is kind of weird..."
Yuuka let him go seeing as he wasn't attacking or fighting him.
Meanwhile Mayu and Yuri watched as the fight continue between the Guardian Angel and the Great Angel.
The Guardian Angel suddenly stopped, "my task has been cleared...?"
The guardian Angel looked up at where Ai and Rika were, "huh..."