Chapter 24

Y/n looked at Kuon kicking and screaming on the floor. She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs, "poor child, how embarrassing. Be a woman and accept the loss..." she thought to herself.
Kuon: "what do you see in her???" She asked Yuuka, finally breaking into tears. This was the first time she actually showed an emotion other than being a bratty little kid.
Yuuka helped her to her feet, "I'm sorry Kuon, I've been telling you for a really long time now... I'm not interested in you like that. I care about you but as a younger sister.."
Kuon: "but the way you looked at me, and treated me.."
Yuuka: "I would have done that for anyone. There was no subliminal message behind my actions."
Kuon looked at y/n with anger, "she is pretty, but I'm so much better.." she thought. "You never gave me a chance Mr Mask!!" She said in tears.
Yuuka: "I'm not forced to give you a chance. If I don't like you, I don't like you. Straight and simple, Kuon, I am NOT sexually attracted to you."
Y/n finally spoke up after the multiple glares that Kuon was giving her, "sweety, he chose me. I'm not forcing him to be here. You can't control someone else's feelings. If you're not his type, it's not his fault and it's definitely not MY fault."
Kuon: "nobody is fucking talking to you! You- You home wrecker!!"
Yuuka had enough, "Kuon! APOLOGIZE! What part don't you fucking understand?!??!"
Kuon and y/n looked at Yuuka. They had never heard him raise his voice. Kuon was scared, but y/n was turned on. "Can't wreck what you didn't have...." y/n said in a low voice, throwing gas to the flames.

Yuuka turned to y/n and shook his head, he wanted to laugh because it was true but he just wanted this whole situation to end already.
Kuon: "are you just going to let her talk to me like that?"
Yuuka: "hey out Kuon..."
Kuon: "what?"
Yuuka: "I said, get- out-NOW"
Kuon left angry. She sat in the other room pouting.
Yuuka walked up to y/n and sat beside her. Y/n massaged his shoulders. "I don't get it, I know she's still young but how does she not give up yet." He asked himself out loud.
Y/n: "she's delusional, a person in their right mind will have their dignity and back away after being told no the first time, anything after that is desperate."
Yuuka: "I just feel bad because I care about her. She's like family to me. But if this is the way she'll learn, so be it."
Y/n got up and went to get him a glass of water. She walked out and saw Kuon sitting there, "umm, what are you still doing here?"
Yuuka heard y/n talk to herself. He got up and walked over, seeing that Kuon was still there.
Yuuka: "I thought I asked you to leave?"
Kuon: "oh you were serious?"
Yuuka: "yes, now grab your things and leave," he said as he saw a bag by the door.
Kuon: "fine, go get dressed so we can leave."
Yuuka: "I'm not taking you, you got here in your own, you can leave on your own." He was finally putting down the hammer. And Kuon, she didn't like it at all, "it's all because of her..." she thought to herself.
Kuon walked out with her things and headed back to the girls.
Mask: "hey boss, there's a little blue haired girl that you wanted dead."
Ai: "no, not yet, bring her to me."
Yuuka: "I think I should walked her back, she can't defend herself."
Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "up to you."
Yuuka: "no, I baby her too much, she needs to learn to do things in her own."
Yuuka's phone rang, "hello?"
Mayu: "hey Sniper Mask, did Kuon go to you?"
Yuuka: "yeah but she walked back to you guys about an hour ago."
Mayu: "oh....."
Yuuka: "why what's wrong?"
Mayu: "she's not back yet..."
Yuuka: "fuck."
Y/n over heard the conversation, "I'll help you look."
After Mayu and Sniper Mask got off the phone, they too went to go look for her.
Yuuka: "I appreciate the help, but I can't have you be seen."
Y/n: "I can't hide forever."
Yuuka was hesitant, he was afraid of losing y/n again and never seeing her.
Y/n: "hey, it's okay. If getting caught means that Ai will leave you and the girls alone, then I'll deal with that when the time comes..."
Yuuka: "fine but you're staying by my side the entire time."
They went out and look, eventually running into the girls. They rendezvoused in an abandoned building, discussing where she might have gone.
Y/n's phone rang disturbing the small chatter. "It's Ai...." she said holding her phone as it rang. Yuuka grabbed her phone and answered it.
Ai: "is this the Sniper Mask?"
Yuuka: "what do you want."
Ai: "lose something? Or... someone..?"
Yuuka: "let her go, what do you want with her?"
Ai: "I'll ask the questions... how's y/n?" She spoke up once she heard her name, "Ai, what do you want?"
Ai: "let's talk darling.."
he hung up.