Chapter 22

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night and saw him knocked out on the chair.

She felt her beat faster when she saw that he had taken his shirt and mask off to nap

She felt her beat faster when she saw that he had taken his shirt and mask off to nap. "What a view," she thought as she watched him sleep.
She tugged and tugged in the ropes gently and as quietly as she could, so that she wouldn't wake him up.
Enter about an hour of struggling, she managed to set herself free.
Y/n: "finally," she whispered to herself as she massaged her wrists.
She took her jacket and pants off and curled herself into a little ball to sleep comfortably, "how am I supposed to sleep with these tight clothes on, it's uncomfortable," she thought.
She couldn't go back to sleep though. She got up and went to grab a glass of water.
She grabbed the only one that was closest to her, but dropped it.
Y/n: "fuck, it broke, I hope it didn't wake him up.."
She kicked the pieces to the side, so that no one would hurt themselves with it, and went to reach for another glass. She couldn't reach it, so she had to tippy toe.
Yuuka had woken up. Not seeing y/n there, he hurried to his feet and grabbed his rifle. "Did she leave? Did someone help her? Where did she go?" So many thoughts crossed his mind. He stepped out of the room quietly, only to find y/n in her underwear, tippy toeing. He breathed out in relief and put his gun down. His footsteps were really quiet, so y/n didn't hear when he had walked up behind her. Yuuka smirked and lifted her up from behind so that she could reach for the glass.
His warm skin on her back made her get goosebumps. He set her down. Y/n turned around to face him, "I'm sorry for waking you up." She said to him in a low voice.
"You didn't leave..." he said.
Y/n placed her hand on his chest, "no... I didn't..."
Yuuka looked down at her hand when he felt something squishy on him. Her finger was bleeding a little from a piece of glass that had cut her. He took her hand and gently sucked on her finger. Y/n looked down blushing. Something caught her eye. Yuuka had just woken up, and his member was erect. She looked up at him smirking. Y/n reached for the back of his neck, pulling his face towards her. She tippy toed one last time, so that she could reach his lips. Yuuka picked her up and sat her on the counter as they continued to kiss. Y/n noticed that he started to get hesitant as he stopped kissing her. "Maybe this will make me remember you," she said as reached for his dick. Yuuka looked at her, "only if you're okay with it," he said, waiting for her approval.
Y/n didn't say a word, she just started kissing his neck, nibbling on his ear.
Yuuka missed being with her like this. So now that he had the opportunity, he wasn't going to hold back.

He grabbed her neck and stared into her eyes, "I asked if you're sure.." he growled in a deep and low voice.
Y/n smiled, she could tell that he was about to fuck her hard.
Y/n: "fuck me.." she whispered to him in a seductive voice.
She got loose from his hand and hopped off the counter, grabbing his hand and leading him back to the bedroom. Before y/n could get on the bed, Yuuka held her, his chest on her back. He pulled her hair to one side and attacked her neck with kisses. His hands exploring her body. Eventually going under her bra to massage her breast. His other hand travelled south. Gently massaging her sensitive area over her panties. Y/n let out a moan, this was different from when she was with Ai. Ai just used her for his pleasure, but Yuuka, he was there for HER pleasure. She could tell that he wanted to make her cum.
He felt her panties get wet, signaling him that he could go in. He moved his hand up slightly, and dug his hand under the panties. His fingers found their way to her insides. Pumping in and out slowly, making wet, sloppy sounds. Y/n arched her back against his chest in pleasure, feeling his dick get hard with her ass pushed up against him. Yuuka pushed her gently onto the bed as he kept his fingers inside of her. Lying on her stomach and Yuuka on top of her, he squeezed his leg between her thighs, to open her legs. Giving more access to her insides, he took his fingers out and pulled her panties to the side, eating her out from the back as he pushed her down to make her arch her back even more. "Mmmhm, fuck.." she moaned. Yuuka inserted his tongue inside, and massaged her clit, making her scream out in pleasure. He felt his the head of his dick get wet in his boxers from the pre-cum. He wanted to fuck her already, but it wasn't time yet.
He lined inserted his 2 fingers into her as she layed in that arched position, and pumped them in and out at a fast pace. He stood there, fingering her as he watched her move her hips slowly from how turned on she was. His fingers and her juices making a wet sound. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" She yelled out, breathing heavy. Yuuka picked up the pace, placing his knee on the bed and grabbing her ass with his other hand to get a better angle, he went faster and faster. Feeling her cum on his fingers, he took them out as she layed down and licked them. Y/n watched him swallow her juices making her heart beat faster. She layed there sweating lightly, watching him as he took his hard cock out from his boxers.
Y/n: "fuck.." she said as she saw his length.
Yuuka smirked and bit his lip, "I'm just getting started.."
Y/n: "I masturbated to the thought of you, and fuck, I'm finally getting the real thing."
Yuuka got on top of her and whispered to her, "it'll be far better than your fingers and your imagination." He positioned himself at her entrance.
Y/n gasped when he stuck the head inside. She placed her hand right below his belly button, signaling him to wait. He looked up at her.
Y/n: "it's too big, I don't know if it'll fit..." she asked worriedly.
Yuuka: "don't worry, it fit before.." he said as he went back to pushing in.
"I'll go slow, don't worry.." he lied.
Y/n believed him. But it was too late. He shoved it all the way in. Before she could yell out from pain, it was overcome with pleasure. Yuuka grabbed her hand and placed it between her belly button and vag..
Yuuka: "I want you to feel every stroke with your hand"
He thrusted slowly at first but he fastened his pace by the second.
"Fuck! Go slower," y/n moaned.
Yuuka choked her neck and looked at her, "be a good girl and take it, you know you can." His dominance was showing. He threw his head back as he pounded her harder.
Placing his hands on the sides of her head to get a better position, she held on to his wrists as he fucked her. "Fuck me like that! Yes!" Y/n said she rolled her eyes back. He was making her feel so good.
Yuuka felt himself getting closer. He pulled out and turned her around, "arch your back for daddy." He lined up with her rear entrance and spit down on it. He went in slowly to not hurt her. Once he was in, he started thrusting faster and faster. "Oh god yes," she moaned.
Yuuka: "nnngh"
Y/n felt his strokes get slower and longer. He was about to cum. She wanted to feel him finish inside of her, "cum inside me Yuuka!"
Yuuka pulled her hair, "what's my fucking name?" He growled at her.
"Daddy! ...mmhm... Cum inside me daddy!"
Yuuka reached for her clit and massaged it, "you're going to cum at the same time as daddy."
Y/n widened her legs for him, making him pound her rear end hard, making him finish first. As soon as she felt his cum overflow and drip out, she finished with him.
Yuuka pulled out, watching it all drip down her legs, "fuck, that was a lot."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🦔 Authors note~
Hey guys, thank you so much for reading my fanfic, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far 🦩
I'm thinking about writing and Gojo x Sukuna xreader one next. I know there's plenty out there already but lmk if you'd be interested in reading it 🙂
Or if you have any suggestions on the next story 🤌🏼🙂 (we can vote on it in the comments or something)
🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿