Chapter 9

He and y/n layed there for a little. Y/n played with her fingers on his chest. Gently feeling the warmth of his skin. She noticed Yu was zoned out, "what are you thinking about?"
"Just wondering how things would have played out if we didn't meet. Or if this world never existed, Would we have ever met? If this world exists, how do we know were from the same time. There's too many questions, each leading to another. It just..humph... it just boggles my mind.."
Y/n stayed quiet, wondering the same thing. She broke the silence saying, "well, what matters right now, is the present. And we're here....you're not wrong, but let's just enjoy this moment."
"As much as I want to know who I am and all of those little details, I'm actually glad things played out this way... is that strange?" Yu asked.
"Why would it be strange?" Y/n asked in a low voice.
"Well, if you ask any other person in this world, they'd tell you I'm insane for being happy that I'm here..." Yu chuckled lightly, y/n feeling his chest move slightly. She smiled, content with his answer. "Well, I guess we're 2 insane individuals," y/n said as she kissed Yu, her warm hand holding his cheek. Yu blushed, curious at what this new feeling was, "my stomach feels.. strange.. a good feeling, but strange.." he thought. They stayed a little while longer, Yu being the big spoon. His face in her hair, smelling the floral scent that she carried with her. He closed his eyes and doze off into a nap.
Y/n had fallen asleep as well, waking up in the middle of the night, looking at her watch, "2 am". She closed her eyes again, feeling Yu's nude chest against her back.
This was their first night sleeping together and watching the sun rise together. It was different from the last time. This time, she felt like she was closer to him. He was finally starting to open up. Yu always kept conversations short. It made her happy.
Meanwhile, back at Mamoru's penthouse~~
Mamoru saw that Y/n wasn't back yet, "she'll probably be back in a few hours." Taking advantage of her absence, he called Yayoi over. Yayoi didn't have deep feelings for him, rather, she wanted to be the one by his side when he became God. It was lust that she felt. Mamoru on the other hand, just used her for her body. If he felt hot, she was his booty call. It was y/n whom he lusted over.
Yayoi met Mamoru at his suite. Greeting him with a kiss, she went straight to giving him pleasure. Yayoi layed there with him, causing Mamoru to look over to her.
Yayoi, confused, looked back at him. "So what time are you going to leave?" Mamoru asked her. She got up and got dressed, leaving the room. Not a word said. Any other time she wouldn't have cared, but since she knew that he had a new toy, it irked her. It wasn't that he had a new toy, it was that his new toy was specifically Y/n. Oh how she detested y/n.
"She should be getting here soon," he thought as he looked at the time.
2am rolled around. Nothing. 3am. Nothing. Mamoru was growing anxious. Meanwhile y/n was having the time of her life.
He decided to call her, but y/n had turned her phone off. Mamoru was angry at this point. He walked out of his room, yelling out to the angels he controlled, "find y/n!!!and bring her to me this instant!!"
The masks scattered like roaches.

Yayoi thought to herself, smirking, "looks like you're new little toy left you hanging." Mamoru went to his office and sat there, looking out of his giant glass wall, over looking the buildings, "where the fuck are you..."
Trouble was brewing for y/n.
Y/n knew that Mamoru wanted her to sleep by his side every night. But she didn't think much of it since she knew he was sleeping with Yayoi. She didn't think he'd actually care about her being there. Boy was she wrong.
6am rolled around. Mamoru didn't get any sleep. His eyes were a foggy, unclear white, the little red veins visible at this point. He was fuming.
Yu woke up, watching y/n still asleep, breathing lightly. He smiled as he watched her. He saw it was already 6:30 thinking to himself, "wow it felt nice to sleep in." He got up and walked to the kitchen, making a light breakfast as quietly as he could. Y/n woke up to the smell of food. Y/n, still naked, wrapped the blanket around herself, walking to where Yu was, she said, "mmmmm what smells so good?"
Yu turned around, "right on time, breakfast is ready," he said leaning over the island counter, giving her a kiss.
"Good morning," he said giving her one last peck on her forehead.
Y/n sat down to eat, enjoying her view of him in an apron, only wearing boxers.
"So.." he said as he took a sip of his black coffee, "this is a lovely moment and I hate to ruin it but, didn't that short guy ask you to be back?"

" yeah he did, but he fucks anything that moves, so I doubt he'll notice that I didn't come back," y/n said as she took her last bite of the delicious omelette. Yu smirked.
"That was delicious! Hey! Maybe you were a chef before all of this," Y/n said jokingly. "Did you like it?" He asked as he sat back and watched her finish her food.
Y/n: "mhm!" She said nodding her head.

Sniper Mask x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara