Chapter 6

"Say y/n, when I become God, I want you to stick by my side," Mamoru said as he stared out of the window. Y/n rolled her eyes in her imagination
"What about Yayoi?" Y/n asked.
"What of her?" He replied.
"Well, wouldn't Yayoi be a better option?" Y/n asked, although she thought, "she's already drooling over you, you both deserve each other."
"Yayoi? She's just a pawn dear," Mamoru said as he walked behind y/n, placing his hands on her shoulders.
"Tell her that," y/n whispered under her breath.
"Are you jealous?" Mamoru whispered in her ear.
"No," y/n answered fast.
Mamoru: "I've been thinking, you're too far away from me, so I cleared up a room in my penthouse."
Y/n: "I appreciate your kindness BOSS, but I'm fine where I'm at."
Mamoru: "please, drop the formalities already."
He bent over once again whispering in her ear, "I wasn't asking you, I was giving you an order."
Y/n felt her body tremble. Her first thought was Yu.
Y/n: "Boss- I mean, Mamoru, I'm very comfortable where I'm at, you don't need to do this for me, really."
Mamoru: "I insist. Anyways, you may leave now, I'll see you tonight."
Y/n walked away. "Oh, my dear? I'm already having some of the angels bring your things over as we speak."
Y/n stopped in her steps, tears forming in her eyes from the anger. She went to the roof top, and took a deep breath trying to relax.
"I don't even care about these girls, he's the one that's so fucking worried about them. If you want them gone, take them out yourself." She said clenching her jaw.
"Ah what fuck is this?" She held her head from pain. The mask seemed to be glitching. It never acted up this way, speaking to her, "An Angel Must Obey Every Command That Its Commander Gives It."
Y/n mocked the mask, "yeah yeah whatever." As she said it, her phone rang. "It must be Yu!" She said, her face brightening up as she thought of him. Not looking at the caller ID she picked up, "Hey you.." she said in a flirty voice.
"....hey.." they answered, thrown off by her tone, "I like that tone, use it only for me," it was Mamoru.
"Ugh it's you," y/n thought.
Mamoru: "I was just calling you to let you know that you'll be having lunch with me today."
Y/n was mad, she gave him a short answer, "ok," and hung up. Not letting him say another word.
Y/n: "what am I going to do about Yu, this seems like it's going to go in for a while. I was really looking forward to seeing him today."
Her phone rang again, "WHAT?!"
"Whoa, bad time?" Sniper mask asked.
Y/n: "no no, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to answer you that way."
Yu: "I was wondering if you wanted to catch some lunch with me a little early."
Y/n: "YES! That works perfect! I'll meet you."
Yu: "alright, see you then."
Y/n met up with Yu, greeting him with a kiss. Y/n noticed that he seemed a bit more quiet than usual, "everything alright?"
Yu: "yeah, someone just put me in a bad mood, but I'll get over it. How about you, what was with that answer? Having a bad day already?"
Y/n blushed, she felt bad for answering that way, "I'm really sorry, I should have looked at the caller ID. I've just been getting into it with my boss lately."
He took a sip of his water, listening to y/n. "So that's no longer your place?" He asked. Y/n shook her head, "seems like it's not apart from today."
Yu: "I'm sure it won't be that bad." He said as he rubbed her back to comfort her. "Yeah, I'll just have to make the best of it" she said trying to cheer herself up. They stayed there for a little while longer, talking. Chasing people to their despair. "Hey, shouldn't you get going?" Yu asked her looking at his watch. "Yeah I think you're right," she said.
Right after she left, Yu's phone rang, "hello?"
Mayuko: "hey Sniper Mask, so we can't find Kuon."
Yu: "you what?!" While he was talking to Mayuko, he got another call. It was y/n. "Hey Mayuko, hang on a sec, I'm getting another call. —- Hello?"
Y/n: "hey, you busy? Willing to give me a hand?"
Yu: "what's up?"
Y/n: "I've got eyes on one of the pip squeaks. She made alone but I don't know if I'm being watched right by the mask that's helping them. I'm wondering if you could watch my back
Yu: "son of a bitch.." he thought.
"Yeah I'll be right there. Text me the location."
Y/n: "alright."
Y/n hung up and sent him the location.
Yu: "Mayuko, I'm sending you a location, go there now and get Kuon"
Mayuko: "whoa you're fast, how did you-"
Yu: "JUST GO!"
He hung up.
Yu sprinted to y/n's location, "please don't do make any moves yet. Wait for me y/n."
"I can't let her hurt the girls. That's our only chance of destroying this world."
Yu finally caught up to y/n, "any updates?" He said catching his breath.
Y/n: "no, I'm just watching her for now."
Yu: "I can injure her from here, to test if there's a mask that's nearby. If shes hurt, they're sure to run to the rescue."
Y/n: "good idea."
Yu was sweating, was trying to waste time, hoping Yuri and Mayuko would save Kuon. He slowly positioned himself. Aiming for her arm.

"If I shoot at her and pretend to miss, she'll know somethings up

"If I shoot at her and pretend to miss, she'll know somethings up. This is an easy shot, there's no way I'd miss. But if I do shoot her, the girls will know it was me. Fuck." Yu thought.
Y/n saw that he was taking too long, she jumped onto the ledge, "just cover me instead." She said as she jumped off, shooting her grapnel gun to the building that Kuon was at.