3. The Ship

(Y/N)

Five Years Ago.

"(Y/N), the bells are ringing." Petra said and sat on the bed next to me.

"I've noticed, thank you very much."

"I think it's those pirates again..." she murmured.

"Again so soon? It's only been three months, I doubt it."

"What if they are a different gr-"

"Pirates! Ruuuuun! " she was cut off by the scream of a man.

"No..." Petra looked down sad. She's been here for seven months, she hasn't had a lot of experience with pirates, poor thing.

"Don't worry, it's probably not the scouts again." I tried to calm her down. "We'll most likely just have them as clients at some point. "

"That's a relief... The Scouts... They are scary..." she played with her fingers nervously. "They say that they torture their prisoners in ways that are out of this world. That captain they have is truly a monster. I heard that they never let a single prisoner return to land after they take them!"

I just signed, I don't know what to tell her. I just don't care anymore.

Today.

"Hello!" a brunette girl with glasses leaned over the door, a wide smile was placed on her face.

"Hi? " Sophia said.

"Hi, oh you four are sure interesting." she pressed herself against the bars and we flinched. "I'm here to take you and find you some more comfortable clothes, after that it's hard work." she kept smiling and unlocked our cell.

"Hard work? I thought we were here for...-" Sophia started.

"Oh yeah, you are here for that but think of yourselfs as part of the crew now. If any of the scouts wants to spend a night with you they will, as ordered by the captain, but in the morning you'll be working with us. Don't worry, you won't handle any tough work." she kept smiling and we all followed her outside.

We went to the upper floor but instead of going even higher we entered a small room with a bunch of boxes. We spent a few minutes trying to find clothes that fit us and eventually we each had three different sets to change into. I didn't care enough to ask why they had these clothes on board. After that we went back down to our room and got changed into our new clothes and shoes, working on heels won't benefit anyone.

With my boots on and black clothing we went up and I shielded my eyes from the bright light. A bunch of people were on deck, most of them were doing something with the ropes. I'm starting to feel sick, from the moving of the boat or just the situation, I honestly don't know. I feel homesick, I want to leave.

For some reason coming up here triggered me. These pirates will not let us go... Ever. This is my life now. Following my captains orders and doing what the men on board want. My only hope is that they will be at least a little polite.

I saw the bold boy that brought us here going up in one of the big polls, specifically the one at the very front and he was holding a bucket. The boy with the long hair was cleaning the floor on his knees along with the other one that brought us here.

"Jeager, don't get in my way." the one with the long face glowed.

"You don't get in my way Jean boy. Go clean the quarter deck."