14. Someone Special?

(Levi)

With a sigh I went in the room and saw (Y/N) laying on the bed. Fingers laced together on top of her stomach and staring at the ceiling. She didn't react when I closed the door behind me.

"I thought I told you to sleep?"

"I'm not really sleepy." she kept staring at the ceiling.

"Doesn't your head hurt?"

"My head is fine. I went to the red head downstairs and asked for a pill."

"Her name is Isabel."

"Good for her."

"... Since you are fine do you want to go shopping now? "

"Not really."

"Stop being a brat."

"When you stop being a dick."

"Just get up." I sighed frustrated and she finally looked at me.

"I'm starting to think I should have gone back home, instead of staying with you." hearing her saying that angered me beyond words, but I tried not to show it.

"And why is that?"

"If I wanted to be called all of those things I would've gone back. I stayed with you because I thought you were the better option."

"So you are butt hurt over the things I called you?"

"What if I am? " she sat up glaring at me.

"..."

"And above all else I'm confused because I can't wrap my head around why you got so upset. I get you want us to be exclusive or whatever but still, your reaction was just... -"

"What? I've gotten mad at you before."

"Yes you have but this time it was different. Last time you got upset you were ready to throw me off the ship."

"You wanted me to do that again?" I crossed my arms, I don't understand what she wants from me.

"No Levi." she sighed and looked up. "You made it personal."

"Huh? "

"That's what I don't understand. Last time you got mad at me for not telling you your fathers name, between the two situations that was far more serious yet you didn't make it personal. You didn't personally insult me and I can't understand why this time you went so far with it when I didn't do something so bad! "

"..." I looked down at the floor. I can't argue against her, she is right. I don't understand why I got so mad in the first place but I did make it personal. Why? "... Do you want to go shopping now? " I asked again because I don't know what else I'm supposed to say.

I don't have an answer.

"... Yeah, sure." she rubbed her eyes with a sigh and stood up.

In just a few seconds she had her boots on and we were out of the room to go to the market.

-

"Are you okay in there?" I asked from my spot on the chair.

"Yeah, give me a second." my little dove replied back.

We've been shopping for the past two hours and at first she was very upset and we both felt a little uncomfortable. However after giving a generous amount of food she immediately started enjoying her time which meant I could enjoy it as well.

You always have to keep the woman with you happy, no matter who she is if you want to have a good time. Soon (Y/N) came out and I smirked seeing her.