12. A Pirates Life For Me

(Y/N)

I turned around the corner and stopped. My eyes widen in shock at what I was seeing, clearly a brothel with a girl outside and three drunk guys teaming up on her. How disgusting, didn't even have the patience to get a room. I shook my head and turned back around to leave, she has to do her job like the rest of us, the least I can do is not be in the audience that was watching her.

"Hey, " someone grabbed my arm and stopped me on my tracks. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" he licked my ear and I held back a shiver.

How disgusting.

"I'm just walking." I kept staring ahead of me.

"Won't you keep me company tonight?" he kissed down my neck. Why am I feeling disgusted by this? I was used to it and it's the life I'll go back to... So why? "I'll even pay you three coins." he rubbed his erection against my hand and the top of my lip raised in discus.

"I'm not interested." I shook my head and pushed myself away from him.

"Who the fuck said I gave you an option?" he growled and pushed me down on the ground. "Now I won't even pay you, ungrateful shit." he turned me around.

Right... I forgot... I'm not allowed to say no. Levi really spoiled me... Didn't he?

-

"Oi, brat." he whispered in my ear. "Why are you in bed so early?" he started laying kisses down my neck.

"Mmmmm... I'm not really feeling well, it was really windy today."

"Sea sick again?"

"It's annoying."

"Hmm. Whatever." my eyes widen when I felt him leave the bed.

I turned back and saw him going to his desk to work. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"That's it? " I wondered.

It shouldn't matter if I'm feeling sick or not... He was in the mood for it.

"Huh? What the fuck are you expecting me to do? Go the fuck to sleep." he shook his head and sat down.

He might be upset but he didn't force me. That's... Strangely kind of him.

"Thank you."

"Just fucking sleep." and that's exactly what I did.

-

Of course a lot of times even if I didn't want to do anything he would get me in the mood, which I wasn't all that mad about. After years I learned how to find great pleasure in sex but this is just...

"Yes..." he spread my legs.

Ridiculous.

I closed my legs and he glared at me.

"I said I'm not interested." I scooted away from him but he followed me.

"And I said you don't have a choice you bitch." he slapped me and forcefully opened my legs again.