15. Back To The Sea

(Y/N)

I woke up and the first thing I felt was an arm over my belly keeping me in place. This time I knew who the owner of the arm was so I didn't bother to move from my spot. Instead I just checked the time to see that it was only seven thirty in the morning. That explains why Levi is still sleeping, he goes to sleep pretty late and that's if he sleeps at all.

Yesterday I was pretty upset with the things he had called me and I wasn't planning to let go of my anger so easily. But then I remembered that not only is he a pirate but that he also tried to kill me by throwing me off the ship not too long ago. So being angry over the things he said would be a waste of my energy when I forgave things far worse than that.

But it was mostly the food that made me forgive him. Of course.

When he told me that I calmed him down I understood why he wanted me close to him so much. And why he didn't want me to leave. Even though he has told me many times before that the reason why he took me and the girls was because it gets lonely in the sea it never really clicked that he was, in fact, lonely. Even though he had friends on the ship and everything, he doesn't look like he is alone but when he is not holding the wheel he is in his room. And the only one in his room to keep him company is me.

He reminds me of some of my clients. Though they were rare sometimes people would come in that simply wanted to spend an hour with me cuddling on the bed. It was really rare because it's looked down on to express weakness in such a way. Levi is the same and disguised that "weakness" by making me his captive. Even though he is rather sweet to me.

This guy needs a girlfriend and doesn't even know it.

I turned my head to look at his sleeping face, hair splattered on the pillow and mouth slightly open. I'm very glad that he is, at least, handsome. I stayed there in silence and even tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So an hour later I brought my finger up and started messing with his lips.

"Mmmm." he bit my finger but not enough to hurt.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I whispered.

"No." he mumbled against my finger and buried his face in my neck. He likes doing that.

"Why not?"

"Let a man sleep." his voice was much deeper than usual.

It's not often that I wake up with him next to me.

"Are we just going to stay in bed all day?"

"Yes." he squeezed me slightly. "Now go back to sleep."

"I can't." I whispered in his ear.

"Than shut up." but I'm bored.

Either way I did do as he asked and didn't speak again. To my surprise, somehow he managed to go back to sleep. I was just staring at the ceiling until I decided to braid Levi's hair. Why? I'm bored. He didn't wake up for a long while by the time he started to move half his hair was braided.

He is going to kill me.

"Are you awake now? "

"I don't want to be."

"Well you have to wake up, it's almost ten in the morning." he let out a long breath.

"Alright, I'm awake." he detached himself from me and stretched. I kept looking at his hair hoping it doesn't get ruined.

"When will we leave?"

"When we get your clothes." with that he stood up and went to the bathroom.