21. Searching

(Y/N)

"So, you are his girlfriend, a whore? Really? " he sat on a chair in front of me.

"From what I know, Your Majesty, you yourself seem to be fond of girls like me. " it's not unheard of. I heard rumors from other girls that he loves to sleep around. But it's not known to the public for obvious reasons.

"You have a point. And sure as hell you have a pretty face," he run his hand over his crotch. "I can see what he sees in you. I wouldn't mind having you give me one real quick." what a disgusting pig.

"I don't think that's what I'm here for."

"Right, you're not." he sighed and stood up. "I want that captain of yours at my feet cut in pieces and you, " he pointed at me. "Are going to help me."

"Help you? "

"Yes. You can easily get close to him. I'll offer you land, a big house with servants, you'll be a lady of high status. I'll even find you a nice groom." my eyes widen, that's not an offer easy to pass.

"In... Exchange for...? "

"The captains head." I glared at him. "I'll let you go with one of my assassins, you'll get back to his ship and bring me his head. Do that for me and you'll live a life only seen in fairytales."

"Why don't you have your assassins do it? "

"Those useless idiots? " he rolled his eyes. "Years of training and they can't do something as simple as bring me a pirates head. You are the best option I have. What do you say? "

"No. " I immediately said. "I won't help you."

"You haven't been with him for that long from what I've heard. Don't tell me you are in love with him already." I kept glaring at him.

"It has nothing to do with love. Out of the two of you he is the better man, I'd rather be on his side than yours."

"I am your king! " he yelled.

"And you have done things worse then he'll ever do." he slapped me.

"You think this is a way to address your king? I guess you were only ever taught how to suck cock, no one ever taught you manners." my cheek hurt. "Yelena! " the door opened.

"Yes, your Majesty? " I heard her voice.

"Find a way to convince this whore to agree to my plan. Don't stop until she says yes." he rushed out of the room.

"Yes, your Majesty." the door closed and Yelena walked up to me.

"Please... Don't do this." I know what she is going to do.

"The more you resist the more you'll hurt." she is going to torture me...

-

"Stop it!!! " I could see the blood running down my legs, I couldn't feel my body.

"Will you help the king? "

"No, I won't! "

"Too bad. "

She cut the skin of my arms, whipped my back, beat me up, put weird stuff in me with needles that made the pain so much more intense than it should be. I passed out when she made me hang from the ceiling, my hands tied to to metal chains. That's the last thing I remember.

-

Two Days Later.

(Levi)