13. Jealousy

(Y/N)

I groaned as soon as I felt myself wake up. It felt like my head was getting crushed. Actually it was like my whole body was under a rock and that was the only thing I could understand for the next ten minutes while I just laid wherever I was. I took a deep breath and tried my best to calm down and realize where I am.

The room was a little blurry but I found myself grateful it was really dark because of the curtains been drawn. I quickly realized the spot next to me was lowering meaning someone was laying next to me. I turned my head expecting to see levi like always but my eyes widen when I saw a complete stranger laying next to me. He was naked and over the covers, I was over the covers too but I still had my clothes on. The white stuff on me however...

Did the bastard jerk off over my unconscious body?

What an idiot. I don't fucking care, I want to get out. I struggled to stand up, everything felt ten times more difficult to do. Once on my feet the room was spinning and I leaned down to hold onto the bed. To my surprise I realized I still had my shoes on so that's good.

With me still holding onto the bed I went around it and reached the door. I found myself outside, the sun was high up which meant my eyes hurt but I tried to ignore it. People were walking around already, doing their jobs and everything and I had to find where the fuck I am.

I went down the step and slammed the door behind me not caring nearly enough about the stranger in that house anymore and started walking around hoping to see something familiar from yesterday. I got some weird stares but didn't pay attention to them. It's not the first or last time and theoretically I'm a pirate now so I shouldn't have any shame left in me.

I don't know for how long I was walking, but it was long enough to make me come to my senses a little bit and even though my head was killing me I didn't feel so weird anymore. But I still didn't recognize anything around me.

My eyes were stuck to the ground as I kept taking steps but I gasped when I felt someone pulling at my arm. I looked up and saw non other than a very angry Levi and he immediately picked me up without saying a word. He went up a set of stairs and into a room. Before I knew it he threw me on the bed and I felt like my brain was going to come out of my head.

"Agrh." I buried my face in the covers.

"Tch, where the fuck were you?" he growled and forced me to face him. "Do you think I have nothing better to do than search for you all, fucking morning!?"

"I don't know where I was..." I covered my eyes. "I don't remember anything..."

"And not only that but when you do finally decided to show up you are covered in fucking cum."

"I'm not really happy about that..." but I also don't care, it's not the first time.

"Do you have any idea how fucking disgusting you are right now?! Maybe if you didn't act like a slut last night being all over any male with a cock between his legs you wouldn't be in this situation!" he yelled and I covered my ears.

"What does it matter what I did-"

"And than you go and fucking disappear like that! Every, single one of my crewmates worked hard to earn my trust and the freedom to do whatever the dick they want when we hit land. You have not earned my trust yet, you are below bloody zero right now, so don't ever leave my fucking side again without me knowing where you are going!!" he kept yelling and I just stared at him. "And not only that you disappeared for fucking men! And look at you, a proper, fucking cumslut." he said completely disgusted and threw me on my feet. "Go and fucking clean yourself you fucking idiot." with that closing statement he threw me towards the door and I fell on the floor inside the new room.