5. Anger

(Y/N)

I sat on the chair in front of Levi's desk. I don't call him that because he hasn't directly told me his name but I've heard it from his crew more than once. He has been sitting behind his desk looking at some maps for the past three hours. What does he think he'll find in the papers? Gold?

"Captain?"

"Hmm? "

"What are you doing?" I brought one leg up and hugged it. I'm wearing an oversized shirt because the plan was to sleep but the boat is being extra loud to annoy me.

"Searching for gold." he answered seriously and I stiffened.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"In the papers? " I pointed at them.

"The papers have islands on them, I'm trying to see if there's one worth exploring."

"... How can you tell that?" I stood up and leaned on the desk to look down on them.

"Tch, every island is marked. You know, if people live there, if it has been visited by us before, stuff like that. If I'm lucky I'll find one that's worth a visit."

"Hmm." a part of me finds that interesting, another finds it boring. "When are we going to hit land?" he looked at me.

"Why? You don't like my ship? "

"Your ship is nice, " I smiled ironically. "It's just that for the past two weeks it hasn't stopped moving and it's starting to get on my nerves." he huffed and ruffled my hair.

"Fret not dove, be patient, in ten days we'll stop at Shingashina to get some supplies and your feet will touch land." my eyes widen.

"Shingashina port? Isn't that a port made by pirates only for pirates?" I had heard of it from some of my 'guests'

"No dove," I sighed in relief and he smirked. "It's an entire town. In case you forgot, we are pirates." he whispered against my lips but didn't lean forward to touch them.

It was difficult being in a ship full of them, I can't imagine a whole town. I shook my head and looked to the side where my eyes landed on a piece of paper. My attention was brought to the name and I took it when I sat back down to read it better. Levi noticed this but didn't care enough to take it from me. The information written on it wasn't important, the name however...

Levi Ackerman.

"Wait..." I looked in front of me and felt chills all over my body as realization hit me. Levi... "Your name is Levi Ackerman? " I pointed at him and his eyes looked at me but he didn't raise his head.

"Good job dove, you can read."

Now I see it. Why he looked so familiar, in all the drawings I've seen of him his name was never mentioned. It always said 'The Captain Of The Wings Of Freedom- Wanted dead or alive. Reward 50.000 shelins." for some reason the king really wants to catch this guy and he is offering a fortune to get him. Now I know the true reason why the reward is so high... It's not just the rumors.

But the resemblance, the eyes, the hair. The name. I see it all now and a smile found its way to my face.

"You are Kuchel's son!" I chuckled and he kept looking at me. "That's why you look so familiar! You do look a lot like her."

"What?" he spat out with a glare and stood up, his sword was on my throat in an instant. "What did you say? "

"That you are Kuchel's son." the tip of the blade touched my skin and I didn't move.