Chapter Ten

(Play this music when I say so plz)

"The cave's collapsing!" Susan shouted in fear.
"Quick! Let's get out of here!" Sebrina told them. They immediately swam away and dodged all the falling rocks and volcanoes. A burst of water burst through the center to their surprise. They moved out of they way and continued going.
"Where's the exit to this place?!" Deb shouted.
"The same way we came in, obviously." Dory told her.
"Which way is that?" Gurgle asked, worriedly.
"This way!" Sebrina pointed left and they followed her.
The rumbling sounds only got louder, warning them that they're running out of time. Suddenly a giant boulder fell in front of the path they're going, making it unable to pass.
"AH! What now?!" Nemo asked.
"I SEE IT! THERE'S THE EXIT!" Peach shouted, pointing towards an open area, showing the evening blue ocean on the other side.
"Hurry!" Gill said as they chased towards the exit.
"Go! Go! Go!" Marlin told them.
"I WANT MY HYGENIC MOMMY!!!" Gurgle cried.
"Your mommy's not here!" Bloat shouted.
"AAAAUGH!!" Gurgle cried even more.
As everyone started exiting through the exit, they turned around to see the others exit with them as they cheered, including the two eels.
As Nemo was about to exit, a loud cracking sound was heard above him. Curiosity got the best of him and he looked up to see a giant boulder falling down towards him!
"WATCH OUT!" Someone yelled to him and pushed him out of the way and out the exit as the boulder fell down.
The place became completely foggy as the cave practically collapsed within itself.

(Play music included now)

As the smoke cleared, Marlin slowly opened his eyes and looked around. It was pretty hard to see but he was able to notice that everyone was okay. He was starting to get an eerie feeling that something was very wrong.
"*Cough* *cough* Is everyone okay?" Susan asked.
"You alright, Dory?" Jake asked.
"WOOHOO! I'm more than okay! We made it out!!" She cheered.
"Yay! Woohoo!!" The whole tank gang cheered. Marlin looked around, again feeling like something was missing.
His heart practically stopped as soon as he knew what was wrong.

Sebrina was not with them.

He quickly looked back at the now destroyed cave, seeing the underwater volcanoes still going off but there was no sight of Sebrina anywhere.
"Hey, where'd Sebrina go?" Dory swam up next to Marlin in curiousity.
"Did she...?" Nemo became almost as speechless as his father.
"She...never made it out...did she..." Susan mumbled in sorrow.
"SEBRINAAA!" Dory called out in hopes that she was still alive.
She got no answer. She took in the urge to try again, with tears forming in her eyes.
"SEBRINAAA!" She called out once more.
Before she could call out again, Jake sighed and swam up next to him as everyone watched in sadness.
"Dory...I think she's...gone..." He regretfully told her.
Marlin could not speak, for he felt like his heart no longer existed. All he could think about then were the joyous times they had together.
As he kept getting flashbacks of when Sebrina was with them, Marlin stopped and thought for a moment. It really wasn't worth coming here. He never found his wife and Sebrina was now dead.
"W-...what do we do now?" Nemo asked.
"I'm...so sorry about your friend...Marlin..." Spike apologized and so did the two eels. Marlin looked down in sadness until a certain flashback stuck to his mind.

"Hey Marlin...I have a question. It's just something that came to mind."

"What is it, Coral?"

"What would you do if...you know...I was no longer...alive with you? Would you...move on?"

"Coral...I wouldn't be able to live myself if you weren't around."

"That's the thing...What I would want is for you TO move on. I don't like it when you worry so much about me."

"How? How would I-"

"Just promise me that, please."

...

"I promise."

Marlin's eyes widened as he felt more flashbacks come into mind. Only this time, they were familiar to the ones he's had with Sebrina. Fooling around, telling each other jokes and enjoying the drop-off view. It was then he realized that Sebrina was the one who helped him move on, along with the rest of his big family.
He stopped having flashbacks once he felt someone grab ahold of his fin.
He looked over in interest until his eyes widened in result.

"I can only assume you're having flashbacks again. Don't worry, happens to me as well." Sebrina smiled like nothing ever happened.
"SEBRINA?!?" Everyone else asked in shock.
"SEBRINAAA!!!" Dory practically grabbed Sebrina and started swirling her around in excitement and joy.
"You're alive! You're okay! I'm so happy you're alive! Yippee we!" She squealed.
"Ahhhhh, this is the part where us fish get over the mini heart attacks we just had...nice one, Sebrina." Susan nodded in relief as the tank gang cheered.
"How'd you get out?!" Jake asked happily.
"Two steps, one, follow your fins. Two, just keep swimming." Sebrina smiled as she hugged Nemo and Dory again.
"... I'm gonna have to write that down." Jake though as he nodded.
"This is hitting WAY to close to home...even though I'm not at home." Gurgle mumbled, wiping a tear from his eyes.
"*Sigh* Once again, almost gave me a heart attack BUT you did once again amaze all of us. I'm MORE than glad that you're okay." Marlin told Sebrina.
"And I'm sorry about your wife, Marlin. I really am." Sebrina apologized to him.
"The only thing I care about right now, Sebrina, is that my family is safe and sound now." Marlin smiled and Sebrina smiled back.
"Awww, see this is the kind of love I like to see. A loving family, looking out for one another." Peach sighed as she watched Sebrina group hug Marlin, Dory and Nemo.
"Isn't that right guys?....guys?" Peach looked over and saw Bloat and Gurgle arguing again.
"I said we'd do it WAYYY before YOU did!" Gurgle shouted.
"Well, I said we'd do it even BEFORE we were asked to." Bloat told him as he gasped and felt offended. Peach sighed again.
"Okay, this is great and all, we're back together again. 'Yipee'...but how do you expect us to leave this place? How are we gonna get back home anyway?" Susan asked in wonder. Marlin and Sebrina smirked at each other and then looked back at them.
"We have our ways..." They both smiled.
"Okay, that's just telling me that your ways aren't exactly okay..." Gurgle mumbled.
"Zis doesn't sound good..." Jacques mumbled alongside him.
"Oh please, what kind of travel can they POSSIBLY have that's not safe?" Deb smiled.
Sebrina, Marlin, Dory and Nemo kept their smiles...

(I'm gonna stop this right here for now so I can fit the ending in the next chapter with the rest of it. I also just finished watching Soul and it was really heartwarming. I enjoyed it. I'll update this chapter some other time. :)