Chapter Two

Later on that evening, Marlin, Nemo and Sebrina were sleeping peacefully in the anemone, while Dory and her parents slept in the coral, Spike slept on the seabed in a nearby cave and Jake slept in a coral next to Dory.
Once she knew everyone was asleep, Sebrina opened her eyes and quietly got up.
She looked around for a moment and then at Marlin, whom was sleeping peacefully next to his son. She knew that until she could figure out what those voices and flashbacks were, Sebrina would have to go out for a bit.
"I'll bring you a souvenir..." Sebrina mumbled determinedly while smiling, knowing she won't be gone too long for them to worry.
She then swam out of the anemone, looked back at them and then determinedly swam away.

"Orlando. Orlando. Orlando...where can I find Orlando...?" Sebrina thought to herself.
"Why, in Florida of course!" A male silverfish told her and then swam off as he chuckled.
"Yeah, okay! Thanks for the help!" Sebrina called to him sarcastically.
"Okay...Florida. Florida. Florida...where can I find Florida...?" She asked herself again as she looked around.
"*Groan* This is getting nowhere..." Sebrina groaned in annoyance.
There seemed to be an extremely long silence, which caused Sebrina to look around once again.
"Come on, I can't be this scared..." She mumbled to herself. She felt almost as scared as she was when Savannah was gobbled up...but...why? Nothing was around to scare her. That was the whole point though, nothing was around to scare her but it still scared her knowing that she was alone.
"*Sigh* I haven't even left the drop-off yet and I'm already starting to lose it. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." Sebrina said, trying not to panic. Before she left, she could here the sound of splashing up above. There seemed to be a large silhouette of a boat looming over her. Before she swam away, she saw that something was dunked off the boat.
"Alright! Time for my once in a lifetime expedition!" A high, female, cheery voice shouted loud and clear, despite it being dusk.
"Hmmm, where should I explore first..." The female mumbled as Sebrina started swimming up to her.
"H-hello?" Sebrina asked.
"*Gasp* Someone's here?! EEEEEEEEE!!" The screaming got louder until Sebrina was pushed by an unknown stranger. 
"AHHH!! I haven't met ANYBODY here in YEARS!!" The stranger delightfully giggled as she squeezed Sebrina like a teddy bear.
"W-what? Who are you?" Sebrina got out of her grip and looked at her, now being able to see that she's a sunfish. (Do they breathe in salt water?)
"OH! I need to introduce myself! My name's Sammy, I came here from that boat up there! What's yours?" Sammy asked.
"Well, I'm Sebrina. What do you mean you came down from a boat? Didi you escape from something?" Sebrina asked in confusion.
"Oh gosh no! I'm on my early fishing trip with my friends and family!" Sammy laughed.
"F-FISHING?!?" Sebrina looked up at the boat and watched as fishing hooks and buckets started getting thrown down into the ocean.
"IS THAT EVEN SAFE?!?" Sebrina asked, backing away in fear.
"Of course it's safe! Once they catch a fish they release it back into the ocean. It's no big deal-" Sammy explained but was interrupted by a little boy on the boat.

"Hey Dad, since my birthday is in two days, can I keep a fish if I catch one?" The little boy asks.
"Of course! You're growing up to be a man! I'd like to see you catch a fish yourself." The boys dad smiles as the mom nods.
"This is crazy!" Sebrina panicked.
"Ah, don't worry about them. They're just excited cause we haven't done something like this in almost 3 years." Sammy told her.
"S-so...nothing to worry about?" Sebrina asked again.
"Nope!" Sammy smiled. Sebrina breathed a sigh of relief.
"Anywaaaay, what are you doing out here? Haven't seen you around before." Sammy asked.
"Oh, I was just uh...looking for a place called Orlando, Flo-" Sebrina started but Sammy gasped in shock.
"*Gasp!* What a coincidence! I just came FROM Orlando! What do you need there?"
"Well, I-" Sebrina wanted to explain to her about the flashbacks she's been having but a familiar voice was heard not far behind her.
"You smell pretty *snore*..." Realizing that Dory was sleep swimming again, Sebrina sighed and swam over to her.
"Ooooh, who's that?" Sammy asked.
"This is my sister Dory." Sebrina explained, causing Sammy to have a look of clear confusion and discomfort.
"I was adopted." Sebrina said with a deadpan expression. Sammy's expression brightened up in relief.
"...Is she alive?" Sammy asked.
"Sleep swimming. Gets to the best of us." Sebrina chuckled.

"Alright, it's almost morning so we'll fish for a little bit longer and then we'll start heading back. We still need to finish packing you know." The mom says with a smile. Suddenly, the whole boat pushes sideways to their surprise, causing one of the mother's rings to fall into the ocean!
"Augh! Whiskers, that's enough!" The mother walks inside their boat and and bashes on the small kennel the cat is in.
"Ah, don't worry, I'll get you a new ring on our way back." The father explains. The mother sighs in defeat and goes back to fishing.
"This happens all the time! Hehe! I'll go and get it." Sammy swims down, chasing after the sinking ring.
"But wait, I-...*groan*" Sebrina knew she was wasting her time just sitting there. She needed a more safer way to get to Orlando without getting herself captured. She also needed to make sure Dory wouldn't follow her, even though she's still sleep swimming.
"Stop it, you're too kind..." Dory giggled whilst bumping into Sebrina once more. Sebrina sighed and moved Dory over to the Drop-Off, where it was safer.
"Wow...you really should keep your jewelry box in the boat once in a while..." Sammy struggled with carrying the ring, for it had an obnoxiously large and heavy diamond on it.
"What's a jewelry box?" Sebrina asked, swimming back towards her.
"Jewelry box...?" Dory asked, almost half awake. Sebrina reminded Sammy to be quiet.
"Oh, Almost forgot, hehe! *Ahem* A jewelry box is where you keep all of this cool stuff!" Sammy smiled.
"Come on! Let's go bring this thing back." Sammy smiled as she struggled swimming up to the surface with it.
"Need help?" Sebrina asked.
"I always need help." Sammy laughed. She and Sebrina then brought the ring back up to the surface, not realizing that Dory was now fully awake.
"J-Jake? Is that you?" Dory slowly opened her eyes and looked around.
"Aw shoot..." She pouted.

"Watch this!" Sammy winked before she and Sebrina both tossed the ring back at the mom's forehead.
"GAH!" She held her forehead in pain before looking in delight at the ring in front of her.
"MY RING! :D" She smiled in delight as she placed it on her hand.
"Heyyyy, you found it!" The Dad smiled.
"HEY LOOK! I SEE SOME FISH!" The little boy cheered, pointing down at Sebrina and Sammy.
"How'd your fish escape again?!" Both parents asked. The little boy tossed down a bucket, much to Sebrina's surprise.
"WHOO! HOME TIME!" Sammy cheered.
"WAIT! NOT MEEE!!" Sebrina shouted as she and Sammy were suddenly pulled up to the surface in the bucket.
"SEBRINA?!" Dory asked in complete shock and confusion.
"Now let's put them back in their bowl and get headed back home, shall we?" The mom asked as the boy jumped in pure joy.
"NOOO!!!" Sebrina shouted as the boy shut the small door behind him.
Dory swam up to the surface just in time to see this.
"*GASP!* SEBRINA!" Dory panicked. Next thing she knew, she was sent flying back by the force of the boat's engine as it zoomed off into the dusk.
"Oh no no no...What do I do? What do I do-...What would Marlin think?" Dory panicked some more as she knew the others would not be happy with what recent events just happened. Especially Marlin.

(Uh oh...the teacher spotted me :/ I-I can explain-)

(Just so ya'll know, only reason everything is so spaced out is cuz I lost my phone and had to do this stuff on my computer. My computer's weird with spaces. I'll fix it later tho...when the teacher stops lecturing me of course XD)