Chapter Four

"Nemo..."

"Nemo..."

Marlin seemed to be talking in his sleep. As a matter of fact, both he and Dory were. After the explosion, it seemed to have knocked both of them out. The diver's mask they were sleeping in was hanging on a long piece attached to the sunken ship, which was tilted and was only inches away from sliding down.
Sebrina, on the other hand, had woken up only a couple of minutes ago and felt it would be rude to wake her friends up. She was busy making sure the sharks didn't come back.

Sebrina could hear both of them talk in their sleep, which made her softly laugh to herself until Marlin opened his eyes.
"Huh?" He asked, surprised to see utter darkness below him.
"Hey, Marlin! You're awake!" Sebrina approached him as Marlin quickly swam up and looked at the back of the mask, trying to figure out what it said. Unfortunately, the boat started sliding, which caused Sebrina to mentally hyperventilate.

"Dory! Dory wake up! Wake up!" Marlin said quickly as he swam down to her.
"Yes, I'm a natural blue..." Dory muttered in her sleep.
"GET UP!!" Marlin yelled loudly. Dory shot up shouting random things as she swam up with the mask on her head. Before the three of them knew it, they turned around to see that the boat started to lean down and slide towards them! They all started screaming and swam away as fast as their little fins could take them.
Eventually, they swam down to the edge of a cliff, which was a dead end! They turned and screamed as they closed their eyes, hoping not to get squished.

Luckily, they didn't.

The boat managed to stop as its edge got stuck to the cliff. Leaving our 3 heroes at the crack in the bottom of it.
"*Cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* Wow! Dusty." Dory mumbled as a lot of the dust fell down into the deep darkness. Marlin gasped, realizing the mask was gone with it!
"The mask! Where's the mask?!" He asked. The 3 fish looked down at the same time to see the mask falling down into the darkness!
"No! No! Not the mask! G-get the mask! Get it!" Marlin stuttered frantically as he swam down. However, it was too dark for him to see anything so he immediately swam back up and clung himself to the edge of the cliff's wall.

"Doot Doo Doo doot doot Doo doot. Wahoo!" Dory continued vacalizing as she gracefully swam down in the darkness with no problem. Sebrina began to follow but slowly stopped when she got down to Marlin.
"La lala la la la. Just keeps going on, does it? Echo! Echo!!..." Dory echoed as she continued. Sebrina looked at Marlin in worry as Dory swam back up to them.
"Hey! Watcha doin'?" Dory asked Marlin.
"It's gone. I lost the mask!" Marlin told them in a panicked tone.
"Would you drop it?" Dory asked him again.
"YOU DROPPED IT!" Marlin yelled, looking over at Dory.
"That was my only chance of finding my son. Now it's GONE!" He stated, really upset about this situation. Not wanting to give up on her friend, Sebrina looked at him with a brave expression written on her face. They were going to get nowhere on this if they didn't do something. 

What's a little darkness gonna do?

"Marlin. I'll look for it. Don't worry." Sebrina explained as she started to swim down.
"Sebrina, it's too dark to see anything down there!" Marlin tried telling her as he and Dory watched her disappear through the dark.
"Talk to the fin." Sebrina replied and continued to swim down.

...

"Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills... When life gets you down, do you wanna know watcha gotta do?" Dory asked Marlin with yet another smile.
"I don't wanna know watcha gotta do." Marlin mumbled in annoyance.of course, Dory did not listen and started singing.
"🎶 Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming. What do we do? We swim. Swim.🎶" Dory sang. Marlin wasn't amused, yet Dory took his fin and started swimming down.
"Dory no singing." Marlin said, quickly getting annoyed.
"🎶Ha ho ho ho ho ho I love to swiiim and when you loooooooove to swim, you want to keep on-🎶" Dory continued even louder than before.
"I'm going to get annoyed with that SONG! Now it's in my head!" Marlin yelled out loud. It was now completely dark as they swam down.
"Sorry!" Dory apologized.