Chapter Thirteen

Back towards the harbor, Nigel swooped down and landed on the red lifeboat with a sad emotion on his face.
He stuck his beak in the water so that Marlin and Dory could get out. They looked back up at him.
"... I'm- I'm so sorry...Truly I am." Nigel said in sadness before flying off.
Marlin, numb with sadness, swam down and Dory slowly followed. She swam down next to him.
"...hey-" Dory tried talking to him.
"Dory...If it wasn't for you or Sebrina...I never would've even made it here...so thank you." Marlin looked at her and then slowly swam off, much to Dory's dismay.
"Hey- Hey wait a minute." She swam in front him.
"W-wait! Where are you going?" Dory asked.
"It's over, Dory...we were to late... Nemo's gone...Sebrina's gone...and I'm going home now." He swam past Dory, numb with sadness.
"No...no you can't." Dory mumbled sadly to him.
He kept on swimming.
"...s-stop!" Dory shouted.
Marlin stopped, not turning around.
"Please don't go away. Please?... You're not the only who's lost someone important...and no one's stuck with me for so long before...and if you leave-...if you leave-...it's just I remember things better with you and Sebrina. I do! Look! P. Sherman...42...rgh. 40....2....rgh! I remember it. It's there. I can feel it because when I look at you and Sebrina...I can feel it...and i-i look at you two and...*sniff* I'm home." Dory explained, trying not to cry.
Marlin just stood there.
"Please. I don't want that to go away...I don't wanna forget." Dory continued.
Marlin finally spoke.
"... I'm sorry, Dory. But I...do." He slowly swam away while Dory sat there.

On some pipes not far from there, two crabs were drinking from the bubbles coming out of the pipes.
"Nectar from heaven!" A red one said.
"Sweet nectar of lives!" A yellow one shouted.
A green crab cake by and they pushed him away.
"Hey! Heeey! Go on! Get outta here!" The yellow one shouted.
They continued until Marlin slowly swam by above them.
"Hey! Heeeey! Go on! That's right! Just keep on swimming!" The red one shouted.
"Too right, mate!"
Suddenly, Nemo popped out of the hole in the pipe.
"OOH! I got a live one!" The yellow crab shouted.
"Hey! Have you seen my dad?!" Nemo asked.
The crabs tried cathing him with their sharp claws but Nemo swam in the opposite direction Marlin went.
"Ya let him go!" The red one hit the green ones shell and they pushed each other off of the pipe.

Sebrina, almost to big to fit through the hole, manged to push herself out and looked around.
"Nemo? Nemo?!" Sebrina called out.
She swam in the direction Marlin went.
"Nemo?!...Dory?!...Marlin?!" Sebrina called out.
She then noticed a familiar fish swimming towards a giant group of silver fish.
"Marlin!" She swam towards him.

Marlin numbly swam in the large group, not knowing the giant boat heading his way.
"Hi Marlin!" Someone said next to him.
He screamed and looked to see Sebrina beside him.
"Sebrina?! You're okay!" Marlin smiled and hugged her for a moment.
Sebrina heard slight shouts of Marlin's name and knew exactly who it was.
"...I think there's somebody else looking for you." She smirked and Marlin heard the faint shouts too.
"...Nemo?" Marlin mumbled.
He could now see a small orange blur swimming towards him.
"Nemo?" Marlin asked as the shouts got louder.
Then Dory came into view.
"Nemo's alive!" She shouted.
"Dory?" Marlin asked.
"Dory?" Sebrina asked looking over.
"*Gasp!* NEMO!" Marlin immediately swam as quickly as he could towards his son.
Sebrina swam up to Dory as Marlin and Nemo collided and hugged for a moment.

"TURN AROUND!"

Dory and Sebrina looked back to see a giant fishing net swooping up all of the silverfish!
"AAAH! LOOK OUT!" Dory shouted as she and the others swam away.
The fishing net suddenly closed up and started getting lifted up.
Nemo and Marlin looked around until they heard sudden screaming by two familiar female voices.
"HELP! AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Dory shouted as Sebrina tried moving around for a way out.
"NO!" Marlin shouted as he and Nemo swam up to them.
"HEEELP!" Dory shouted again.
"GET US OUT!" Sebrina shouted before she and Dory were pushed in.
While Marlin tried looked for them, Nemo got an idea.
"Dad! I know what to do!" Nemo swam in the net but Marlin grabbed him.
"NEMO! NO!" Marlin shouted.
"We have to tell all of the fish to swim down together!" Nemo explained as he tried getting in.
"GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!" Marlin shouted in worry.
"I know this will work!" Nemo tried reasoning with his father.
"No, I am NOT gonna lose you again!" Marlin shouted.
"There's no time! It's the only way we can save the girls!" Nemo explained.
"I can DO this!" He said.
Marlin slowly let go.
"... You're right...I know you can." Marlin said, still a little worried.
Nemo stuck his lucky fin out of the net.
"Lucky fin!" He shouted. His father high-fived it.
"Now GO! Hurry!" Marlin said.
"Now, tell all of the fish to swim down!" Nemo swam in the crowd.
"WELL?! YOU HEARD MY SON! COME ON!" Marlin shouted at the silverfish.