Chapter Eight

(This chapter mostly explains Whiskers and his backstory...and it also includes everyone's favorite reunion)

"You need help? Sure. We can help ya."

We now see Scott traveling with Marlin and the others as he begins to lead them to what looked like a beach a couple of miles away. They're all currently discussing their adventures rescuing Nemo, finding Dory's parents, and rescuing Marlin. Scott doesn't seem too surprised, as if he had already known them.
"Oh yeah, we've heard about you guys. A group of dolphins told us all about it! Outsmarting sharks, jumping jellyfish, defeating a large monster with huge teeth! You guys are pretty much famous around these parts." Scott explained to them. Spike laughed.
"That's a first for me." He mumbles to himself aloud.
"So, you sure you know how to get to Orlando?" Marlin asked, just to double-check and make sure they weren't going the wrong way.
"Of course! I go by there to scare kids all the time!" He says with a large toothy grin. Jake started looking around in wonder.
"Hey, where'd Allan go?" He asked, not seeing Allan with them. Marlin made a small smile until Allan popped up behind them.
"I'm here guys! Don't worry!" He shouted as Marlin groaned.
"There you are, Allan. I thought we lost you there for a second." Dory said with another smile. Jake rolled his eyes.
"It's a shame she didn't forget he dragged himself with us." Jake muttered to Gill with an annoyed look. Gill agreed with him.
"Oh, and I also heard recently that you guys took on an orca whale! You guys really are something el-" Marlin suddenly interrupted him in realization of what he just said.
"An orca whale? Since when did we do that?" He asked in wonder. Dory swam up in-between them.
"Hey, I can speak whale!" She told them. Scott looked at Marlin in confusion.
"The orca whale. The one that nearly destroyed the whole aquarium? That wasn't you guys?" He asked with a look of mere confusion. Marlin thought of the only other person who would be able to do something like that. He looked at Nemo and Nemo was thinking the same thing.
"So, she IS here then." Nemo said to him. She must've run into him on her search for her parents. She might still be there now! Marlin turned back to Scott with more hope in his eyes.
"Do you happen to know any way we can get inside the aquarium? Our friend might still be in there." He explained to Scott. Scott thought for a moment.
"Mmmmmmm no, but I DO know someone that's lived in Orlando her whole life! You can probably ask her if she's not in a grumpy mood. The only problem is, she and her group of buddies don't do that kind of stuff naturally. You might have to do something for them in return and sometimes, they're not easy tasks...considering the fact that...

...they're dogs."

Whiskers is now seen worriedly looking around the sidewalks, trying to find Hen and the others. He didn't seem to be fast enough to catch up with the dang bird and now he was pretty much lost. He was just hoping and praying that nothing was gonna try to eat him while he was alone. He quickly passed by a small crowd of people, trying not to overreact like last time when he ran into the female hound and her goons. He was okay with the small number of people around him but Whiskers was just scared of LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

He hated the dark

He hated the light

He hated hights

He hated depths

He hated large crowds

He hated intimacy

He hated desolation

He hated water

He hated cats

He hated enclosed spaces

He hated wide open spaces

He hated spiders