Chapter Four

(I feel like this was really rushed tbh. XD)

"OHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!" The screen now shows Crush screaming happily as they are all going extremely fast on the EAC. The young sea turtles cheered delightfully with him as Marlin, whom again was stuck riding Crush, continued screaming for life.

*Don't think dirty. Don't think dirty. Don't think dirty. Don't think dirty...

Kool-Aid Man: OH YEEEAAHHHHHH!!! XDDD*

Dory, Nemo and Jake were on another sea turtle having a fun time whilst Gill and Spike were on a different sea turtle trying not to hurl. They finally slowed down as Squirt cheered.
"Yay! Who's up for another go?" He asks delightfully to the others. They cheer in response and follow him, along with Nemo.
"Yeah...I think I'll pass..." Spike mumbled as he felt sick to his stomach.
"Mm-Hmm..." Gill agreed with him as dory and Jake zoomed past them, playing around with the other baby sea turtles.
"So...once again another one of your family members got taken? Is that right, dude?" Crush asks Marlin in amusement.
"Yeah...and I'm REEEALLY hoping she's okay..." Marlin says as he continues to worry for his dear friend.
"Wow man, whomever keeps an eye out for her must be doing a terrible job...just think about it...whoever kept an eye on your little dude did a terrible job, whoever kept an eye on little blue over there did a terrible job, whoever kept an eye on-" Crush continued on.
"Alright, alright, let's not get into that." Marlin says to him, knowing exactly where he was going at in it.
"I mean think about it, man...what if she didn't get captured by accident?" Crush asked him.
"W-what do you mean?" Marlin paused and looked at him in confusion.
"Well, ya know, she IS an adventurous kind of dude. You wouldn't think she'd wanna, ya know...go out once in a while? Explore some new awesome stuff, jellydude?" Crush turns to him as he explains more.
"W-well, It COULD be a possibility..b-but like Charlie said, she's just looking for those voices, that's all!" Marlin tries to make a good point but crush just chuckles and turns back around.
"Whatever you say, jellyman..." he chuckles slightly. They zoom off into the distance as Crush asks another question.
"If that's your case, what do you think she's doin' right now, man?"

*HOOOOOOONK!!!*

"WAHHH!" Sebrina shot up wide awake after somehow falling asleep during the ride there.
"Wakey wakey!" Sammy smiled brightly in excitement. Sebrina almost forgot where she was at that point.
"Up and at 'em!" Evan told her as she stirred up.
"Come on, Tommy! We're gonna be late!" The mom, whom was outside in her blue van called as she honked the horn again.
"Yeah mom, I'm coming!" Little Tommy shouted as he got up from his chair and almost left the room. He looked back at the fish bowl for a moment and waved before closing the door behind him.
"W-where are we?" Sebrina asked as she looked around at her new surroundings. the small room was very bright. the walls were a bright blue, the floor was made of wood, his bed had animal patterns on the blanket and there was a giant wooden box full of his toys sitting next to his window. In the fishbowl, the pebbles were rainbow and there was a giant log decoration sitting on it's side.
"You are now in Orlando, Florida, my friend!" Savannah happily said, gesturing out the large window behind the fish bowl.
"*Yawn* Alright, let me get this straight one last time. You need to find out whom those 'voices' of yours are and you believe they're somewhere around here? Maybeee...even in an aquarium of some sort?" Whiskers asked as he stretched out on the red chair. There is a red table lamp sitting on the small shelf next to him, familiar to the one in Toy Story.
"Yeah? How do you suppose we-" Sebrina was gonna ask how to get out of there but a loud squawk interrupted her.
"Ah, there you are, Hen!" Dilly said happily as Hen, whom was apparently a mockingbird, looked at them with a smile.
"Heyyy guys! How's it hangin'? Who's your new friend of yours?" Hen asked.
"Hey, Hen! You know that clownfish I've been talking ab-" Savannah looked at him but he turned around and started squawking.
"HEY! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR ME SIIIING?" He mocked at a nearby flock of birds. Sebrina looked at the others, completely confused.
"He has a habit of mocking other birds. You'll get used to it!" Sammy says to her with another big smile as Hen turns back around to face them again.
"Alright! Who's ready to go?" Savannah asked.
"We're ready when you are!" Dilly says delightfully. They all hop into the large, metal bucket full of water that Hen was carrying and look around.
"Alright, off to the aquarium! Here we go! We're ready to go and find those voices! Now what's the number one rule about Orlando?" Savannah looked at the others, expecting to see if Sebrina could answer correctly. It takes her a moment but Sebrina thinks back to what Marlin says about the ocean and goes with it.
"It'sss...not safe?' Sebrina guesses with a cheecky smile.
'Whaaat? Noooo! Who told you that?" Savannah asked as Sammy laughed.
"Sammy, What is it?" Savannah asks her instead as Sebrina could practically see the question marks going above her head by all of the confusion.
"The number one rule about Orlando? Have fun and don't hold back!" Sammy says as Evan and Dilly nod beside her.
"Thaaat's it!" Savannah nods happily.
"Don't worry, Sebrina! You'll learn from the practical masters of adventure!" Evan explains to her.
"Adventure?...Isn't this a little dangerous?" Sebrina asks as she looks down at how high they are off the ground.
"Dangerous? Tsk tsk tsk, You've really gotta get out of your comfort zone once in a while! Who knows? You could have fun!" Savannah tells Sebrina for support.
"Yeah, let's gooo!" Sammy cheers. The front door opens and everyone watches as Whiskers smoothly walks outside and looks up at them.
"I'll tag along too! I need the exercise anyway." Whiskers says to them with a small smile and nods, ready when they are.
"Okie dokie! Let's do this! WEEEEEEEE..." Hen shouts as he jumps off the window and Whiskers runs after him. Sebrina is now screaming as she closes her eyes in panic and horror.
"Take a look, Sebrina!" Dilly says to her. Sebrina stops screaming and opens her eyes. She suddenly gawks at all of the views, the people and the buildings currently passing by them. It was a pretty sunny day.
"Whoo-wee! Looks like Mr. Blue Sky is back at it again!" Evan shouts delightfully as a song kicks in the background.

(P.S song fades away after around 2:20)

All around, Sebrina sees them pass by kids riding on bikes, a little boy is eating ice cream with his mother and they also pass by a pool party, where the kids are messing around with water guns and the mother is wearing a sunhat whilst reading a book.
They also pass by a cameo of Disneyland, a beach with a bunch of pop trees and they pass by a couple more buildings before Sebrina sees Whiskers doing a stunt as he leaps down a whole flight of stairs.
Sammy eventually leaps up and down in excitement.
"Ooh! Ooh! There it is! I see it!" She shouts pointing to a place called Sea Life just over to the side.
"You sure this is it?" Hen asks just to be sure. Sebrina nods.
"Positive! This HAS to be it. It NEEDS to be it..." Sebrina determinedly tells them. Savannah nods in response as Hen slows down and sets the metal bucket down on a picnic table as he rests. Whiskers slowly comes up behind him.
"Just...*pant* one moment...wow. Talk about a *pant*...workout..." Whiskers practically drags himself over as the others watch him. He drags himself in the shade underneath the picnic table.
"Alright...just give me two minutes..."

"Or three..."

"Hundred..."

(Okay, tbh, this was ALSO a pretty terrible chapter in my opinion but it's midnight for me ONCE AGAIN and I need my Z's. So at least it's better than nothin'. Also, I have almost NO IDEA whom the actors should be for most of these characters so I might need a little help with that later in the story. Don't ask why I haven't been working on my other books recently because 1: I HAVE BEEN 2: I literally have 26 unpublished stories *No I'm not exaggerating* that I'm workin on too so yeah I've been BUSY.)

(One more thing: I'm also working on a HUGE drawing of literally EVRYBODY in FN/FD/FM/FS as humans so be ready for that! XD)