Finding Dory: Chapter One

A couple of months later, in the reef, two fish swam in-between some seaweed before hearing someone.
"Hello?...hello?" The voice shouted.
"Did you hear that?" One asked her husband.
"What? Hear what?" He asked.
"Stan, I just heard someone say hello." The female fish explained.
"Who? I didn't hear anybody say hello." Stan explained.
"I don't know, Stan. I just HEARD someone say hello." The female fish kept looking around.
"Yeah, there's a lot of fish here. Anybody, literally anybody could've just said-" Stan was interrupted.
"Hello?" A childish female voice asked. The female fish looked over and noticed a small blue fish.
"There!" She said to Stan.
"Where?" He asked.
"There! There, right there!" The female fish told him.
"Where am I looking?" Stan asked.
"There!" She pointed.
"Hello?" She swam closer to the blue fish.
"Hello?" The child asked.
"Oh my goodness. It's a child!" She told Stan as she and Stan swam up to the baby blue tang.
She turned around once she noticed the two adults yelling for her.
"Hi!" The female said calmly.
"Hi. I'm Dory. Can you please help me?" She asked.
"Oh, hi Dory. Um, Dory, are you lost?" The female fish asked her.
"Where are your parents?" Stan asked.
"Um...I can't remember." Dory looked down, shamefully.
"We'll look around...are any of these fish your parents?" Stan asked.
Dory looked around before facing at them again.
"Hi. I'm Dory. Can you please help me?" She asked, making both adults sceptical.
"...um, honey, you just...uh,you just said that." The female told Dory.
"I did?" She asked. Both adults nodded.
"I'm sorry. I suffer from short-term remembery loss.
"Oh, how awful." The female adult said as Stan repeated the loss to himself.
"Oh, okay.  Well, you just wait here one sec, okay sweetie pie?" The female said. She then got Stan's attention and they both turned around.
"Would do we do? The poor thing's lost?" The female asked.
"I don't know!" Stan told her.
"Well, we have to do something! She can't remember a thing!" She whispered.
"She could've come from anywhere." Stan explained.
"Wow. You are...you are NO help today." She told him and they turned around to see Dory no longer there.
"Dory?...Dory?!...Dory!" Both adults swam around looking for Dory.

Meanwhile, Dory continued asking everybody if they could help her look for her parents but since she had poor memory, nobody could help or they just didn't care.

As she got older, Dory forgot more and more and soon, she completely forgot what she was looking for.
She then talked to some fish and they swam off.
"I guess we'll hang out another time. Don't be a stranger!.... stranger." Dory waved sadly.
She then heard some fish talking.
"Poor thing is lonely." A female whispered.
"Ah, forget it. Everyone's lonely these days. Besides, I don't really care." A male whispered to her as they swam away.
Curious, Dory swam towards the way they were going.
She passed a rock and noticed a clownfish sitting there, sadly looking at the sand.
"Hey. Are you okay?" Dory asked with a caring face.
The female clownfish looked up at her and then back at the sand.
"Yeah. I just lost something is all." She explained. Dory swam next to her.
"You know what, I lost something too but I don't remember what... I'm Dory." She introduced herself.
"Sebrina." She sighed, looking up at Dory.
"What did you lose again?" Dory asked.
"A friend of mine." Sebrina said.
"Hey, why don't WE be friends?! I'd LOVE to be your friend!" Dory jumped up.
"Really?!" Sebrina asked, smiling.
"Sure! Let's go!" Dory swam up and Sebrina followed.
They talked about Sebrina losing Summer and Dory having short-term memory loss...

ONE YEAR LATER...

It was night. Marlin, Sebrina and Nemo were sleeping in the anemone while Dory slept in a coral.

(NO SMUT OR LEMONS ALLOWED!!🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫)

Dory was talking in her sleep once again.
"*Snore* Hand me the ratchet wrench. I can fix it..." Dory swam up and bumped her head on the inside roof of the coral. She looked around.
"Ow!...hey Marlin?" She whispered. She looked in the anemone and noticed the three sleeping.
"*Sigh* Hey guys, I was just-OwOwowowowowow!" Dory  got zapped by the anemone and Marlin pushed her out.
Nemo and Sebrina looked at them.
"Dory. It's not time to get up yet. You have to go back to bed." Marlin yawned.
"*Yawn* Remember, the anemone stings." Nemo mumbled as they all went back to bed.
Dory closed her eyes and opened them again. She swam out once again.
"Hey Marlin-OWOW!" She got zapped again and Sebrina pushed her out.
"Get back to bed. That was very simple! Bed! Back to bed!" Dory apologized and went back in her coral. Sebrina and Marlin could practically count down the seconds before she got up again. She did.
"Hey, Marlin. I-" Sebrina and Marlin swam out.
"Aaaaand we're up." They said in unison.
"That's it. Ready to start the day." Marlin said as Nemo looked out of the anemone and Dory smiled.

(This is basically my number one favorite book that I'm writing! WAHOO!😍😍😍)