Chapter Five

Meanwhile during the evening in the dentist office, the dentist left awhile ago and Nemo was sleeping in the red house decor.
"Pst... Nemo." Someone whispered. He tossed a pebble at Nemo. Nemo shook his head, trying not to wake up.
"Neeemoooo." He whispered.
Suddenly, a bunch of pebbles were thrown at Nemo, causing him to wake up.
"Suivez-moi......FOLLOW me." Jacques rephrased. Nemo slowly followed him. They could both hear some sort of chanting. Once Nemo turned, he could clearly hear it. He could also see weird decor faces.
"Ha hoo wa ki ha ho ho ho. The voices chanted. Three fish emerged from the decor, showing Bubbles, Gurgle and Bloat in weird Hawaiian like costumes.
Nemo continued to swim up the volcano as Peach and Deb tapped him with leaves. The others continued to chant as Gill came into view.
"Ha hoo wa ki ha ho ho ho. Ha hoo wa ki ha ho ho ho." They continued.
"Ha hoo wa ki ha ho ho ho. HOO!" They stopped as Gill lifted his fin.
"State your name." Gill said.
"N-n-n-Nemo?" He stammered.
"Brother Bloat. Proceed." Gill said with a straight face. He backed up and Bloat swam up.
"NEMO. Newcomer of orange and white. You have been called forth to the summit of Mt. Wonnahockaloogie. To join with us in the fraternal bonds...of TANKHOOD." Bloat explained in a deep low voice.
"...huh?" Nemo asked confused.
"We want you to join our club, kid." Peach explained before laying on the volcano.
"Really?" Nemo asked.
"IF...you are able to swim through...the ring....of FIRE!" He shouted.

...

Nemo slightly looked around waiting for something to happen.
"Turn on the ring of fire. The ring of fire!" Bloat whispered to Jacques.
"Oh yes sir. You can do it!" He said as he turned on the ring of fire.
"Theringoffire!" He said quickly enough to reveal hit bubbles streaming out of the volcano. He would have to swim through without getting burned, in order to pass.
"Ha ho woki ha ho ho." They continued.
"Bubbles bubbles let me-ooh!" Bubbles was smacked. He wasn't allowed to touch the hot bubbles.
"Isn't there another way? He's just a boy!" Peach pleaded as they chanted faster. Deb stood next to them as she closed her eyes, unable to watch. Jacques started making loud and out of tuned noises.
Gill nodded at him, telling him 'you can do it.' Nemo backed up, held his breath and swam through...

He bumped into Gill, safe and sound as he smiled.
"From this moment on, you will now be known as...Sharkbait!" He said lifting Nemo up with his fin.
"Sharkbait. Ooh ha ha!" They all said.
"Welcome brother Sharkbait!" Gill continued.
"Sharkbait ooh ha ha!" They chanted again.
"Enough with the Sharkbait..." Gill looked at them with another straight face.
"Sharkbait ooh-...ba...ba do." Gurgle looked at the others and mumbled.
"Ok Sharkbait's one if us now agreed?" Gill asked.
"Agreed." Everyone agreed.
"We can't send him to his death." Gill explained. Nemo looked over at the picture of Darla, worried.
"Darla's coming in five days. 'So what are we going to do?' I'll tell you what we're going to do. We're going to get him OUT OF HERE. We're going to HELP HIM ESCAPE." Gill explained. Nemo looked up at him, shocked.
"Escape? Really?" Nemo asked.
"We're all going to escape!" Gill said reassuringly.
"Gill, please. Not another one of your escape plans." Gurgle rolled his eyes.
"Sorry it's just...they never work." Deb told him.
"Yeah, why should this be any different?" Bloat asked.
"Because we've got HIM." Gill pointed to Nemo.
"Me?" Nemo asked. Gill turned him over to the filter.
"Do you see that filter?" Gill asked him.
"Yeah." Nemo nodded. Gill could see the whole idea in his head.
"You're the only one who can get in and out of that thing. What we need you to do is take a pebble inside there, and jam the gears. You do that, and this tank will get filthier and filthier by the minute. Pretty soon, the dentist will HAVE to clean the tank himself. When he does, he'll put us out of the tank and in individual baggies. Then we'll roll ourselves down the counter, out the window, off the awning, into the bushes, cross the street and into the harbor!" Gill explained.
"It's FOOLPROOF! Who's with me?" Gill turned over to the tank gang.
"I!" Bloat volunteered.
"I." Jacques jumped up.
"I!" Deb said excitedly.
"I." Bubbles said.
"I think you're NUTS!" Gurgle complained as Gill rolled his eyes.
"No offense kid, but you're not the best swimmer." Gurgle pointed out.
"He's fine he can DO THIS! So Sharkbait. What do you think?" Gill asked him.
"Let's do it!" Nemo nodded.