Chapter Nine

Fluke and Rudder meanwhile, continuously keep calling out like a bird. Marlin, Nemo and Sebrina were starting to get annoyed.
"This is insane! What are you two even doing?!" Sebrina asked.
"We're calling her over of course." Rudder explained.
"Calling her over? Calling WHO over?" Marlin asked. They all saw a group of bird fly down and swim around in the water.
"Lads...meet Becky." Rudder spoke about the bird clearly different from the others. It's feathers stuck out everywhere and her squawk didn't sound good at all.
"Flying?! No no no no no no." Marlin turned back to fluke and Rudder.
"Listen fellas, tell her thank you. But is their an easier way to get in that involves....like SWIMMING cause that's really our strength." Marlin explained.
"Look, your friend is going to be held in quarantine. That's where they keep all the sick fish." Rudder explained as they looked at the place with the sign 'Quarantine'.
"And they only way to get in there is...Becky!" Fluke said. Becky immediately squawked right behind the three fish, causing them to jump and scream. Marlin took a few breathes before speaking again.
"Hehe....hi Becky." Marlin looked up at her. She then started pecking his head in interest.
"Ow! Let's call her pecky cause his is really hurting." Marlin told them as she continued to peck his head.
"I think she likes you, Dad." Nemo laughed.
"Becky, these three fish need to get into quarantine." Rudder explained to the mindless bird.
"Are you free today Rebecca darling?" Fluke asked.
"So B-Becky?...Would that work with your schedule?" Sebrina asked, completely embarrassed talking to her. She then continued to peck Marlins head.
"Now you've just gotta imprint with her, mate." Fluke told Marlin.
"In what?" He asked, confused.
"Imprint." Both sea lions said in sync.
"Look her in the eye and say 'OOOROOO!' and she will be in sync with you." Rudder explained.
"Now, LOOK HER IN THE EYE." He stood up tall as Fluke agreed.
"...Nemo. Sebrina." Marlin whispered, wanting to chat with them in the water. Once they swam down Marlin spoke again.
"I think we should think of a better plan. One that involves staying in the water and someone sane cause this bird. This bird!-" Marlin then got hit by Becky's webbed foot and he pushed it out of his face.
"THIS AIN'T THE BIRD!" He continued.
"That's fine, Dad. In the meantime, Dory will just forget about us. Like you said, it's what she does best." Nemo smirked as Sebrina questioned about his sasiness. Marlin sighed.
"Fine." They swam back to the surface and looked up at Becky.
"Okay...look her in the eye....w-which eye?" He asked.
"Just pick one!" Fluke answered. Marlin then got Becky's attention but she stared at him without blinking which was making Marlin uncomfortable.
"Uuh.....roo?....oroo?....rooro Becky." Marlin tried getting her o listen but she just decided to sit on him, which made Nemo and Sebrina laugh.
"Great. So great!...how is Becky supposed to carry us?!" Marlin asked.
"Oh right, I almost forgot...GERAAAAAAALD!" Rudder called out. Gerald perked up with a lime green bucket in his mouth.
"Come on Geraaald. You give us your pail, we'll let you sit on this rock!" Rudder explained.
"Yeah Gerald! We swear it!" Fluke begged as well. Gerald giggled before shimming over and sitting on the rock.
"Thank you SO much, Gerald;" Rudder thanked him as he set down the pail.
"Welcome to your time on this rock!" Fluke explained.
"Comfortable isn't it?" Rudder asked as Gerald nodded.

...

"TIMES UP! NOW GET OFF! GOOD DAY! OFF! OFF! OFF! OFF!" Both sea lions kicked him off of the rock, much to Gerald's surprise.

Once Marlin, Nemo and Sebrina got in the lime bucket, Becky picked up the bucket with her beak.
"This is nuts! Why do I always go with insane choices?!" Marlin freaked out. Beck suddenly flew off as Marlin screamed
"Good luck!" Fluke called to them.
As the three soared off with Becky, Sebrina has just now noticed that the so called 'bandage' has fallen off her fin.

(Idk if I should make this a short chapter or a long one. Just cuz I have nothing else to do, I'm gonna make it a long one.)

Right below where they flew over, Bailey and Destiny were quietly watching the crowd.
"Now when I tell you, you're gonna-" Bailey told Destiny.
"Yeah I know. I'm gonna signal with a big splash-" Destiny was interrupted when a small price of seaweed fell on her head.
"AAAAAUGH! EW EW EW!" Destiny threw the seaweed away and then glared at Bailey.
"On my mark...not clear yet...not clear yet..."

"Now?" Hank perked up from underneath a stroller.
"Not 'til Destiny gives the signal." Dory told him as she sat in the baby cup. Hank grabbed some more fish crackers from the box.
"You know something?...I don't even know why you're even doing this." Hank explained.
"What do you mean?" Dory turned to him.
"Well, it just seems like a lot of trouble just finding some more fish...if I had short-term memory loss, I'd just swim off into the blue and forget everything." Hank explained some more as he continued munching on the fish crackers.
"I don't want to do that. I want my family." Dory told him.
"Not me, kid. I don't want anybody to worry about. You're lucky. No memories...no problems." Hank popped a cracker out of his tentacle and then continued eating.
"Huh...no memories no problems." Dory mumbled to herself.

"Still not clear...still not clear..." Bailey raised his fin, waiting for the right time. Destiny was getting tired of it.
"You don't have to say when it's not time. Just tell me when it IS time!" She explained, clearly annoyed.
"Okay here we go! And-wait!" Bailey shouted. Destiny splashed but then got angry.
"Here we go. Wait. Are you serious?!" She yelled. Bailey continued ignoring her.
"Okay on the count of three." Bailey whispered.
"Don't count! Just say 'go!'" Destiny continued yelling at him.
The people standing there started leaving.
"GO! GO! NOW! DO IT! DO IT!" Bailey shouted frantically. Destiny immediately leaped up into the air, getting everyone's attention.

"Wow! Look at that! I mean-" Dory gazed. Hank nudged her, telling her that it was the signal.
"Go! Go! Go! That's the signal!" Dory told him as he started wheeling the stroller away. He put the baby cup with Dory in it up top as they passed the giant group of people.
"Now remember, Destiny said follow the signs to the Open Ocean exhibit!" Hank explained.
"Uh huh." Dory nodded.
"I can't see squat, so it's your job to look for it." He told her.
"Got it. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. I'm just gonna repeat that. That should work." Dory said.
She started repeatedly saying it and looked up at an Open Ocean sign pointing right.
"Go right!" Dory told him. Hank turned the wheels right. As she continued, Hank kept bumping into people and other things. They then went left.
"And steer clear of people will ya? Especially kids! I don't wonna get touched!" Hank pleaded, looking up at Dory.
"Shh! Do NOT mess me up!" Dory scolded him, not watching where the stroller was going. The stroller hit a girl holding a bucket of popcorn. Hank tripped out of the stroller and the baby bottle Dory was in slid over to two adults.
"Oh poor baby." A lady picked up the bottle which caused both of them to panic.
"Let me get that for you. Here you go-OOH!" Both women noticed the strangely, orange, and completely wrinkled up. They quickly put the bottle on the stroller and walked away in disgust.
The girl with the popcorn started crying as Hank hid under the stroller and kept going.
"Where do we go? Where o we go?" Hank asked Dory.
"Oh, sorry! I was looking...looking..." Dory tried remembering what it was called.

Meanwhile, up in the sky, Marlin kept trying to tell Becky to put them down.
"Roo-roo, Becky! Drop us anywhere. We're okay." Marlin told her.
"Just wait, Dad! I think she's trying to find a place to land." Nemo explained.
"She's confused, Nemo! She doesn't even know which way to look!" Sebrina pointed up to Becky's eye, which was looking in almost any direction possible.
Beck then noticed the other birds pecking at popcorn spill below.
She squawked and flew down as Marlin screamed. She dropped the bucket on a tree branch and started eating the popcorn.
"Wait. Wait. Wait Beckey. What are you doing? Ooo-roo! Ooo-roo-roo-roo-roo!" Marlin tried getting her attention but Becky just squawked in response.

(UUUUGH! I can't wait until this is done! I keep thinking of new ideas for FM and FS but I can't put them in until FD is done. Welp, atleast another chapter is done!)