Chapter Three

(My glasses keep breaking and I can't see my eye doctor until July cuz my doctor has covid:( RIP Also, I may or may be starting my own Youtube channel soon which will include Gameplays, Try not to laughs, reacts and sneak peeks to future chapters and stories...and just so you know...IF ANY OF YA'LL DECIDE TO MAKE BOOKS OR ART INSPIRED BY ME, JUST AT LEAST TAG ME OR LET ME KNOW PLZ!)

Once Sebrina was dunked into a fish bowl in the small room in the boat, The little boy left and locked the door, practically skipping his way out. Sebrina looked around, frantically trying to find a way out. Once she saw a window wide open. She was getting ready to jump out of the fish bowl and get out of there. Suddenly, something fell off the small, round table beside her. Sebrina took a good look around the room before rolling her eyes and turned around only to stand face to face with Sammy.
"AAH!" Sebrina jumped in shock.
"Hi again!" Sammy smiled.
"AAUGH! This is YOUR FAULT! I can't be here! It's not safe! I have to get out!" Sebrina explained. "Relaaax, this is perfectly normal! Besides, we're on our way to Florida, aren't we?" Sammy explained. Sebrina knew she was right and didn't say anything.
"Now we just have to wait until Whiskers jumps out and the others come back!" Sammy told her.
"I'm right here, you know." Something said in a rather happy yet bored tone. Sebrina looked over to find a black and white cat sitting in a kennel next to them.
"Oh, hey, Whiskers!" Sammy waved.
"Hey, Sammy! Who's this?" Whiskers asked.
"S-Sebrina..." Sebrina told him, worried that he was gonna use her as breakfast.
"Well, hello, S-Sebrina!" Whiskers smiled. Sebrina thought for a moment before looking at Sammy.
"Sammy, mind I ask, who are the others?" Before Sammy could answer, something was dunked into the fish bowl from a bird out the window as Sebrina heard cheering from three different voices.
"WOO-HOO! Great job guys! We made it before Tommy could come ba-..." The bubbles cleared as one of the owners of the voices became speechless.
"Hi, guys!" Sammy waved again.
"S-Sebrina?...I-...I thought you were-..." One of the clownfish asked.
"Uh...who are you?" Sebrina asked.
"...Oh...you forgot, haven't you..." The clownfish looked down in sadness.
"Come again?" Sebrina became even more confused.
"It's me...Savannah..." She says to her in clear joy and confusion.

Sebrina had immediate flashbacks in her head. She could've sworn that Savannah was dead! After her flashbacks ended, she was too happy and they both laughed in excitement as they hugged each other.
"Oh! You guys were friends before?" Sammy asked as she, the other two clownfish and Whiskers watched.
"I can't believe this! How are you alive?!" They both asked each other in sync.
"Oh...sorry, you go fi-" Sebrina told Savannah.
"It's simple. I FAKED my own DEATH! Haha!" Savannah laughed.
"HOW!?" Sebrina asked in complete shock and confusion. Savannah could see the clear confusion and explained that when they were attacked several years ago, Fang was dumb enough to get fooled by another one of her jokes and ate a decoy. Once he left, Savannah came back to the anemone but realized that Sebrina was gone.
"I actually thought you were...you know...gone." Savannah finished her story.
"I...honestly thought the same about you..." Sebrina chuckled. She then noticed the other two clownfish behind Savannah.
"Who are you guys?" Sebrina asked.
"Oh, us? Well, my name is Evan  and this is Dilly. We've been travelling along with Savannah, Sammy and Whiskers for a long time now." The female clownfish smiled as Dilly waved delightfully. They seemed like nice fish.
"Travelling?" Sebrina asked.
"OH! You should TOTALLY join us, Sebrina! We travel around Florida all the time! Infact, we're moving to Africa in a couple of days!" Sammy smiled, spinning Sebrina around happily.
"AFRICA?!?" Sebrina asked in shock.
"Yeah! We can travel and explore new places together! What do ya say?" Savannah held out her fin to her, just as excited as the others were.
"Look, it was wonderful seeing you again, Savannah but I need to-...find out something important..." Sebrina looked away in wonder.
"What is it?" Dilly asked her.
"I've...been hearing voices for a while now and...something about them brought me here...I have to find out who they are before you all move." Sebrina explained.
"Oh...you're not coming with us then?" Savannah asked doubtful.
"I can't. My family's looking for m-...oh..." Sebrina stopped, realizing that no one knows where she is or even knows she was taken there.
"Well...then I guess we're gonna have to hurry then, aren't we?" Savannah smiled, determinedly.
Sebrina smiled back. 
"First, can we PLEEEASSE show her around Orlando?" Sammy pleaded.
"Well. we're gonna have to, aren't we?"  Dilly chuckled.
"*Sigh* I guess one look around wouldn't hurt." Sebrina sighed as she chuckled as well.
"Once we get there, we can wait for Hen to show up give you a little tour of our town." Savannah smiled.
"Maybe we'll find whoever's calling for me there, right?" Sebrina asked.
"We sure will!" Sammy swam in a little circle. Whiskers shrugged.
"Eh, I guess I can tag along too." He nodded in agreement as Sammy cheered. Sebrina knew that this was perfect, she'd find out who was calling for her, Marlin and the others would...somehow come for her and they'd be home in no time! All Marlin and the others had to do was not panic in the process.

There was only one problem with that though, Marlin, Nemo, Dory and Jake were doing the exact opposite.
"SHE WHAT?!?" Marlin and Nemo asked in shock and fear.
"I can't remember! All I know is that she was scooped on a boat heading somewhere with some weird sunfish!...Oh, wait...that's all that happened actually..." Dory thought, realizing she actually remembered what had happened just 30 minutes ago.
"I thought sunfish only lived in freshwater..." Gill thought.
"Yeah, well, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TO YOU!?" Marlin yelled as he continued panicking.
"Why was she out there that early anyway?!" Nemo wondered for a moment. Charlie slightly gasped.
"Oh no..." He slowly smiled nervously, now fully piecing together what happened and where Sebrina supposedly was.
"What is it, dear?" Jenny asked him in wonder.
"I uhhh...think I know wh-" Charlie was interrupted Marlin swam up to him in panic.
"Where is she?!" He asked once more. Charlie calmed him down.
"Alright, just calm down there, Marty man. All I know is uh...I MIGHT have convinced her that... those voices she was hearing were her parents that were last seen in...Orlando..." Charlie smiled nervously. Marlin turned around, took a deep breath and then looked at Charlie once more.
"So, you're telling me...those 'voices' Sebrina was talking about yesterday are 'supposedly' her parents last seen going to Orlando...so...you CONVINCED Sebrina to go to a DANGEROUS place and find them? Is that what I'm-Am I clearing that correctly, Charlie?" Marlin asked.
"Yyyeeeeesssss...?" Charlie winced as he tried keeping a smile.
 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" Marlin yelled out loud, losing his cool.
"What are we gonna do?" Nemo asked, worriedly. Spike separated Marlin from Charlie so he wouldn't try to strangle him.
"Calm down, everyone. At least we know where she is. She's probably doing just fine!" He smiled.
"Yeah, all we have to do is go to Orlando and rescue her. How hard can that be?" Gill asked.
"Oh yeah? Well, how do you expect us to get the-...ohhh no...." Marlin saw the look on everyone's faces as they all knew exactly how they were gonna get there.

(Cue the Kool-Aid commercial "OHHH YEEAAAAHH!!" XD)