Chapter Eleven

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!! THIS WAS A BAD IDEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!" Gurgle shouted as he held onto the sea turtles shell. The rest of the tank gang weren't having such a good time with it either.
"You better get used to it, little dudes! WEEHEEEE!!" Crush told him and zoomed past them.
"Oh, I think I'm gonna be SICK!" Spike covered his mouth with his fin as Dory and Jake chased each other around along with some baby sea turtles.
"Wow! You dudes really like going on adventures!" One of the baby sea turtles clapped his fins together as Marlin finished explaining what recently happened.
"Weeeell, we don't exactly LIKE it but if it's what we have to do then-" Marlin told them.
"WOOHOO! Who wants to play hide and seek?!" Dory asked, interrupting Marlin's sentence.
"Hide and seek?! COUNT ME IN!" Susan shouted.
The kids cheered in response and started chasing after her, including Nemo.
"So...heard you realized what happened to your wife. That's a bummer, jellyman." Crush looked at him.
"*Sigh* Yeah, I am still a little upset over that." Marlin admitted. Sebrina smiled and looked over at him.
"Well, don't be. Stuff like this always happen to other dudes around the ocean. You've just gotta move on. Go with the flow, you know? It's just life, dude." Crush explained.
"That's... oddly inspiring..." Sebrina Slowly nodded.
"Eh, I'm always inspiring, little dude." Crush looked at her and smiled.
"Oh! Speaking of which, have you two decided to tie the knot yet?" Crush asked them.
"Oh! Um-..." Marlin stuttered with his words.
"Let's not call it 'tied the knot'. It's more or less like 'more than best friends'." Sebrina explained for Marlin as his whole face practically turned red for her response to the question.
"Ohhhh, I see. Well, you'll get there eventually, Mar." Crush turned back towards where he was going. Marlin felt like he wanted to hide in embarrassment at that point.
"Well, this IS gonna be the last adventure you all go on, right?" Gill looked at them in confusion before looking at Sebrina.
"Unless-..." He mumbled.
"I swear if I have to go through something like that, I'll probably scream the whole time I'm there." Sebrina explained.

(Wait...was that a fourth wall break or something?)

Sebrina watched as the baby sea turtles chased Dory and Jake around.
She then noticed that Jake bumped into Dory and they both blushed. Sebrina looked at Jake dead in the eye in response.
Jake noticed this and smiled sheepishly.
"Hey Crush, I was wondering..." Nemo looked at Crush.
"What is it, little dude?" He asked.
"How many kids do you have?" He asked.
"Kids? Oh. I've got 65 little dudes. Let's see, there's...Squirt. He's my youngest. Then there's Sheldon...Shelby...Leshelle...Hershelle...Broshell...Trishelle...Michelle.....Shellalella ding dong...." As Crush continued naming names, they all swooshed down through the EAC and disappeared from screen view.

Dory is now seen looking around in excitement. She looks down at the sand in interest and starts searching for something special, along with Sebrina by her side.
"Hmmm..." It didn't take long for them to find two purple shells as they slightly gasped in joy. Both Dory and Sebrina picked up he shells and swam away from that place and over to the Sandy Beach School, where everyone is seen giving gifts to their mothers.
"Happy mother's day!" A pink fish cheered as she gave her mom a bouquet of coral.
"Happy mother's day!" A yellow fish said as he watched his mother smile in delight at the heart shaped rock she received.
Dory and Sebrina are now seen swimming up to Jenny.
"Happy Mother's day!" They both shouted happily, revealing the two purple shells in their fins.
"*Gasp* Ohhhh girls. You shouldn't have!" She smiled and then hugged the two delightfully.
"Well, the one thing I'll NEVER forget is my love for my mom. That's for sure." Dory smiled back. Marlin watched from afar and smiled happily before looking down at Nemo, whom smiled back.
"I'm glad you guys were able to come for the Mother's day party." Sebrina explained to their parents.
"And I'm glad we rescheduled our honeymoon. I wouldn't miss something like that but also wouldn't miss the smile your mother makes when she receives something special from you two either." Charlie explained to them.
"Oh, stop it!" Jenny giggled.
"What? I'm serious!" Charlie nudged her.
"Well. I'm glad all of us were able to come back home with you guys." Deb smiled.
"Yeah, this is SOOOO much easier than it was before." Peach explained.
"Hey, It's not like I MEANT to bump into that swordfish!" Gill looked at her.
"At least this place is A LITTLE better than that tank..." Gurgle mumbled as Sheldon swam up next to him.
Sheldon then sneezed and zipped away. Gurgle looked at his fins and screamed.
"I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BAAACK!" He screamed as he swam away.
"Bubbles! Bubbles! BUBBLLLLES!!" Bubbles shouted happily as little bubbles started shooting up from some of the plants.
"H-hey Sebrina." Nemo swam up to her.
"Hm?" Sebrina turned to him.
"Well...I know we weren't able to find my REAL mom but...even though I may not have one... you're the kind of mom I've always wanted." Nemo smiled up at her.
"Awww Nemo..." Sebrina smiled happily hugged him.
"Happy Mother's day." Nemo mumbled to her.
"Awww..." The other kids uttered happily, watching the delightful scene upon them. Even Marlin smiled.
"What would I do without you, Sebrina?" He asked himself, happily.
"Huh... guess everything's back to normal then? You never found your wife and you're ok with that?" Bailey asked.
"Of course I am. I realize now that if Coral were still alive today, none of us would be here." Marlin explained as he saw Sebrina talking to Dory and Nemo.
"Huh...and it only took you 3 movies, a oneshots book, a reef cam, a popcorn short AND a series to figure this out?" Bailey looked at him again. Marlin have him a deadpan expression in response.
"I'm just kidding!" Bailey laughed.
"Whatever long it took, I just know that all of that time was worth it." Marlin smiled again.
"And I don't ever want to forget a single part of it...because of Sebrina."

THE END

(of part 3 🤩)

(REVIEW THESE ACTORS CAREFULLY AND SEE IF I CHOSE OKAY!!!)

Cast:
Marlin: Albert Brooks
Sebrina: sebrinachau
Nemo: TBA
Dory: Ellen Degeneres
Spike: Michael Keaton
Jake (sorry if I ever called him Lincoln): Bruno Mars
Susan: Teresa Walsh
Eel #1: Jason Lee
Eel #2: Owen Wilson
Gill: William Dafoe
Peach: Allison Janney
Bloat: Brad Garrett
Gurgle: Austin Pendleton
Bubbles: Stephen Root
Deb/Flo: Vicki Lewis
Jacques: Jerome Randy
Bruce: Idris Elba
Anchor: Eric Bana
Chum: Bruce Spence
Fang: Goran (can't pronounce last name. Lol)
Paul: Denis Leary
Goldie: (I'm going for either Johnny Depp or John Ratzenburger you decide)
Bailey: Ty Berrell
George: Frank Welker
Girl on Intercom: Elizabeth Perkins
Man in boat: Haden Rolence
Scientist #1: Tom Kenny
Scientist #2: Collin Dean
Scientist #3: Grey Deliste
Jenny: Diane Keaton
Charlie: Eugene Levy
Mr. Ray: Bob Peterson

(I'm gonna add the rest of the characters when it's not midnight *yawn*)

Word Count: 1204

"Uncle Marlin? What happened to Sebrina? Where's she?"

"Well...uh...another long story actually...it happened about three years before you three were born. It was.... actually the last time I ever saw her..."