Chapter Two

The four are now on there way to the Sandy Beach school, talking about their adventure to rescue Nemo.
"And we were looking for something..." Dory said.
"Nemo." Marlin answered.
"Right. I remember it like it was yesterday...of course I don't remember yesterday, all that well." Dory whispered to Nemo.
"Anyway, I say the scariest moment was the...four sharks." Marlin explained.
"Wait. I thought there were 3 sharks?" Nemo told him.
"No. No. There were definitely 4." Marlin said.
"Um, Marlin? Pretty sure there were 3. One was Bruce, one was Anchor and one was Chum." Sebrina explained.
"And how do you remember that, Sebrina?" Marlin asked.
"Well maybe it's because Sebrina's got a better memory than me. She's probably got a better memory than you, Marlin!" Dory said.
Sebrina smirked playfully and Nemo laughed.
"...I guess that's true. Heh heh. Yeah." Marlin said.

Once they made it to the school, Mr. Ray was waiting for them.
"Weeeeell ya MADE IT! Ya almost missed a field trip!" Mr. Ray winked.
"A field trip?! AH! I love field trips! We're we going?" Dory asked.
Mr. Ray turned over to Marlin and Sebrina.
"I uh thought you told her." He said.
"I didn't tell her!" Marlin told him. Mr. Ray and Nemo swam over to the rest of the class, while Marlin, Sebrina and Dory had a little chat.
"Um Dory...Mr. Ray has to many fish to look after today...so it'd be best if today...you weren't exactly...with the class." Marlin explained.
"Oh. Well why not?" Dory asked.
"Well you know,...you sometimes have trouble remembering things..." Sebrina told her.
"That's the one thing I can remember, yes." Dory nodded.
"And sometimes it's not your fault...but it can cause you to wander." Marlin said while Dory nodded.
"And Mr. Ray doesn't really have time for fish who wander." He continued.
"In other words he- he doesn't have enough...help." Sebrina said.
"Oh, poor guy. You know he's so overworked." Dory said feeling bad for the teacher.
"You understand." Marlin said, not really sure if she got what they meant.
"I totally understand now." Dory nodded.
"Okay." Sebrina nodded.
Dory nodded once more.
"Good." Marlin was swimming home.
"He wants me to be the teacher's assistant." Dory said, not getting what they said.
"Uh no. Not exactly." Marlin told her as he and Sebrina were a little worried.
"Oh, I am so honored. I've never been a teaching assistant before." Dory said happily.
Marlin and Sebrina looked at each other, skeptical.
"...Mr. Ray." They both shouted.
"You got help." Marlin said as he started swimming home.
Sebrina swam in front of him as Mr. Ray went along with it.
"I'll keep an eye on Dory. Don't worry." Sebrina told him.
"You sure?" Marlin asked.
"Hey, what are friends for?" Sebrina gave him a reassuring smile.
"...alright." Marlin nodded and Sebrina swam down to the others.
"...*sigh* what we do without you, Sebrina?" Marlin asked himself, smiling down at them. He then swam home.

"What are you doing, Sebrina?" Mr. Ray asked.
"Well, what does it look like I'm doing?" She asked as she swam next to Dory.
"...okay. *ahem* Anyways, Migration is about going back to...?" Mr. Ray asked the students.
"Bed!" One shouted.
"Yes!" Dory told her but Mr. Ray and Sebrina disagreed.
"The sand!" Another one shouted.
"No, kids. Migration is about going HOME. Which is... technically where you're from!" Sebrina explained to them.
"Thaaaat's right! Can someone tell me where they're from?" Mr. Ray asked.
"I live on a giant rock." One said.
"I live three coral caves away from here." Another said.
"My house is covered in algae." Another one said.
"... Where'd you grow up, girls?" A green fish asked Sort and Sebrina.
"Me?...I don't know...my family. Where are they." Dory looked to one side.
Sebrina thought for a moment. Where DID she grow up?
Dory looked back at the students.
"...Can I help you?" She asked which caused the kids to laugh.
"I'm sorry. Did I forget again? See I suffer from-" Sort explained but the kids already knew.
"Short-term memory loss." The kids finished.
"So how can you remember you have a family if you have Short-term memory loss?" One asked.
"Good question. Good question!" See I can remember some things because uh, well they make sense. Like I have a family! I remember that because I always have a family. Everyone has a family but I don't know what happened to mine and I may never find them again but um....what were we talking about?" Dory asked, having no idea what they were even talking about.
"Mommies and daddies." Nemo whispered.
"Mommies and daddies, right! Why are we talking about mommies and daddies?...oh OOH! That class. Uh uh. Why me? Okay...you guys seem a little young but...okay! You see kids, when two fish...love each other-" Mr. Ray and Sebrina stopped her from continuing.
"AAAND we'll stop right there! Climb aboard explorers! I feel a migration song COMING ON!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!"