Chapter Seven

The screen fades to a grey-teal as we come back to the ocean, where it's deserted yet full of spiked bombs dug halfway in the sand. We then see Marlin and the others swimming around in a large trench in silence, worried either something was watching them or the bomb might blow up any second now. Except Spike, who kept continuesly talking to Dory.
"Oooh, this place looks cool!" Spike commented as he gazed at the bombs around them.
"I know right?! I feel like I've seen something like this before." Dory says to him as Jake glares at them, wanting Spike to finally shut up and for him to back away from Dory. Gill looked around in wonder.
"Hmmm, I wonder what happened here..." He mumbled to himself. Suddenly, they all heard one of the bombs go off a little ways a way from them as the looked around.
"What was that?" Nemo asked. Marlin looked around worriedly.
"It was just a bomb. Let's keep going." Marlin then kept going, not wanting to take forever finding Sebrina.

Marlin, Dory, Nemo, Jake, Spike, and Gill continued looking around for a way out of the trench so they could find out where they are now.
"*Groan* This trench could go on for miles." Spike said, tiredly.
"How're we gonna find them at this rate, Dad?" Nemo asked, looking at his father again.
Jake started looking around for a way out.
He stopped as he suddenly noticed a small area in the wall.
"Nemo, you're the only one small enough. Why don't you go in there and-" Marlin shook his head and faced Jake.
"No. No. No. Absolutely not. He's not going in there. We don't know if there's anything on the other side that could ingest him then and there." He explained.
"You'd do it for Sebrina though, would you?" Gill asked as Marlin turned back to him.
Marlin looked down and then at Nemo. He wanted what was best for everyone and right now, that was to find everyone and go home, without having anyone get hurt.
"...*sigh*...okay." He nodded, knowing he had to trust his son and everyone else on this one this time, letting Nemo know he could go in.
Nemo had just enough room to shimmy in the hole and look around the other side.
"Woah..."

It took a moment before Marlin and the others got a response from Nemo, which was making his father start to panic.
"Nemo? Nemo?! Are you okay?!" He asked, not long before something blew up the entire wall of the trench. Even though no one was hurt, they all panicked as they saw a large bull shark and four more dusky sharks.
"Hey, guys! This is Scott! He said he'd like to help us once their game is finished!" Nemo commented as he stood beside the bull shark. Both Marlin's and Spike's faces practically turned white.
"Ooooohhhh..." Both Gill and Jake mumbled in amazement. Scott waved to them.
"Hey there, little guys! Up for a game or two?" He asked delightfully. Before they could answer, someone interrupted them.
"Scott! Got the ball!" Someone shouted. They all looked over and saw a dusky shark swim out of an open hole of a cave with a large, spiked bomb on his head.  Scott happily turned around towards him, causing his tail to hit the sand in front of Marlin. Dory smiled excitedly.
"Hey! A game! A game! Can I play?! Pick me! Me me! Can I play?" She asked them. The other dusky sharks all got in their positions for the game Shark Volleyball. Three were on one side with Scott and two were on the other side of the line drawn in the sand next to Dory. Marlin managed to get the sand off of his face as he saw Dory with them.
"Oh great. This again?" He asked himself in annoyance. Nemo was going to ask to play but was suddenly interrupted by a high-pitched male voice from the entrance of the cave.
"Hey, guys! Wait for me! You didn't forget me right?!" He asked as he swam out. The other sharks seemed annoyed as another male clownfish swam up to Scott.
"Scott! Scott! Lemme join this time! Can I play with the new guys?" He asked. The other sharks groaned in annoyance but they all knew he wouldn't shut up until he played.
"Fine." Scott groaned as the clownfish cheered. Marlin and Nemo looked at each other before looking back at the game. Jake swam next to Marlin.
"Marty! Should we ask them for directions?" He asked. Marlin looked back at him.
"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. Besides, we've spoken to sharks before. As long as no one gets hurt, everything should be fine." He explained as Scott picked up the bomb with his nose. Nemo looked at his father in confusion as he spoke.
"Since when did you get so calm about sharks?" He asked. Marlin slightly looked away nervously before looking back at his son.
"Since Sebrina taught me that I shouldn't be scared of everything that moves." He says with a chuckle.