Epilogue 😭😭😍

(Guys... I really hope you enjoyed this book! It's been a two-year emotional roller coaster for me tbh XD I swear I'm not crying. My eyes are just p*ssing...)

"So, then what happened?..."

SEVERAL YEARS LATER...

We now see Marlin finishing his story with a reassuring smile. As the screen slowly zooms out, we also notice that he is also talking to three baby blue tangs.

"Well...we came back home. Life was almost back to normal but we all still miss Sebrina to this day and...yeah. A couple of years later, Dory and Jake became proud parents of you three!" Marlin finished his story as all three of the kids smiled.
"Wow! Sebrina really IS a hero!" One of them said with a cute smile of awe.
"You lost me at 'let's start the story' but caught me back when you said 'proud parents of us three.'" The other one said with a mere confused look. The third one raised her fin.
"Uncle Marlin, how do we know if any of these stories are true?" She asked him. Marlin chuckled and then spoke again.
"Well, everyone in the entire reef pretty much knows about us by now so you COULD ask them." He crossed his fins.
"So, the moral of the stories were 'If you go on a boat, you'll have an adventure'?" The second child asked. Marlin practically face-palmed, knowing that wasn't true at all in fact, they should do the complete opposite and STAY AWAY from them. He knew that the moral of the stories was that 'family will ALWAYS be there for you, no matter HOW FAR you are.' He was interrupted when a dark shadow loomed over everyone. The three kids confusingly looked up and they all saw the silhouette of a boat slowly stop above them. All three of the kids hid behind their uncle as Marlin protectively stood in front of them, no longer having the fear of boats but now having the bravery to protect his family just like Sebrina. Suddenly, he felt a bit of Deja-Vu as a bucket was seen going over the boat. They all watched in confusion as a bucket fell into the ocean and a bunch of cheering was heard. Marlin's eyes widened, seeing who it was.
"Alright! Time for my once-in-a-lifetime expedition! Hmm...we're should I explore fir-..." The all-so familiar voice immediately stopped. The female clownfish's eyes also widened, seeing who was sitting at the Drop-Off also staring at her in complete shock.

"S-Sebrina..?"

"Marlin?..."

Marlin had immediate flashbacks in his head. Of all the good times he and Sebrina had together. He could've sworn she had left for Africa all those years ago! Did she really keep her promise? She really did! After his flashbacks ended, they were both too happy and they both laughed in excitement as they hugged each other.
"I can't believe this! You came back!" Marlin shouted happily.
"I did, buddy! I kept the promise! It's so good to see you again!" The three kids just watched in excitement and were awed at the scene.
"Ahhh, young love." One of them sighed.
"*Pfft!* 'Young'? Have you seen Uncle Marlin recently?" The second one asked and all three of them laughed in response. Marlin let go of Sebrina as they looked at each other for a moment, only to hug each other once more due to how long it's been since they had last seen each other. Marlin smiled.
"Happy birthday, Sebrina." He mumbled, finally letting her go this time. Sebrina smiled sweetly, realizing he actually remembered the day of her birthday.
"You-You remembered-...?" She asked him and he nodded happily.
"Of course I did. Even if I WANTED to forget, I never would." He told her with a smile. Seeing Marlin again was definitely the best birthday gift Sebrina could EVER get and she knew that for a fact!

"Oh? Are you babysitting now, Marty? Who are they?" Sebrina asked as they both swam back down to the kids.
"These...are Dory's and Jake's kids." Marlin answers. Sebrina held a small sad face in realization.
"I've... been gone for that long?" She mumbled. Marlin slowly nodded. Sebrina took a moment to think this through and then she smiled brightly again.
"I'M AN AUNT NOW! WOOHOO!! So, what are their names?" She asked Marlin.
"That one's Lila, that one there's Mila, and the third one's Ella. Dory and Jake couldn't think of any names so I helped name them." Marlin explained with a heroic smile. Sebrina saw through the lie and looked at him with a disbelieving look. There was a moment of silence before Marlin gave in.
"Alright, Jenny and Susan helped... a little bit." Sebrina chuckled at his response. Her expression changed like lightning suddenly.

"Mom?/Sebrina?"

Marlin turned around, knowing who the voices were, and smiled. There they stood. Nemo, now almost a teen, with wide eyes, and Dory, now a forgetful but loving mother. They were honestly surprised that even Dory remembered who Sebrina was. Sebrina swam up closer to them and smiled again.
"Hey, you guys..." She mumbled happily and they all group hugged.
"I knew you'd keep your promise..." Nemo mumbled delightfully. Dory's kids smiled.

"Uncle Marlin? Since Sebrina is back, Can we challenge her to a game of Hide-and-Seek?" Ella asked. Marlin smiled and looked back at Sebrina.
"Just... like old times?" He asked. It must've been at least four years since they've played hide-and-seek together. Sebrina thought for a moment and then nodded.
"Sure. You hide ...and I'll seek." Sebrina said, kissing Marlin's cheek in the middle of her sentence. Marlin turned completely red as he had the urge to hide but remained completely still and speechless. He felt his heart was gonna explode. Nemo laughed a bit at his father's reaction and then went to hide.
"Come on, Marty! Let's hide before she finds us!" Both Mila and Dory tried dragging Marlin to a hiding spot as he stuttered as if his life depended on it.
"I-I---w-well...d-did she-e..?" He continued stuttering in shock. He felt like he was gonna explode if he didn't stop stuttering.
Once Sebrina finished counting, she uncovered her eyes and looked around. It took her a moment but she managed to find Mila and started chasing her around the Drop-Off as she giggled delightfully. Marlin peeked up from his hiding spot and sighed happily.
"It's good to see Sebrina around again..." He mumbled. He then peeked back down into his hiding spot only to be face-to-face with Sebrina.
"Man, Nemo was right when he said you're terrible at whispering." She chuckled after scaring the life out of him.
"Yeah that may be true, but MY question is... can you catch me?" With that Marlin darted off as Sebrina gave chase after him. The screen slowly zooms out as they continue chasing each other and having fun. Then the Drop-Off fades completely from view.

(Eventually, Sebrina does leave again once the boat leaves but they all know that she'll be back again someday ;D)

The End (fr this time *cries*)

(Thank you all so much for reading all of my stories guys! I had fun making the stories and reading your comments. I hope to do more like this soon! (I ain't listing down the cast again cuz that's tiring and I still have no idea who should voice act who lol)

See also:
Toy Story: Love Triangle
Toy Story: Dancing Silhouette

^(This is a draft for the cover lol) Toy Story: Echoes Through Time^The Smurfs (Smurfs x reader collection!)THE ULTIMATE TRUTH OR DARE BOOK! (Featuring, Dory4lyfe, SmallJellybean42, Sebrinachau (the main star of this book), and me (the main star's...

The Smurfs (Smurfs x reader collection!)
THE ULTIMATE TRUTH OR DARE BOOK! (Featuring, Dory4lyfe, SmallJellybean42, Sebrinachau (the main star of this book), and me (the main star's best friend!)
Together Beyond Life Itself (Joe Gardner x Reader)
Boo (REWRITE!) (Still trying to work on it lol)
AND MORE!!

(Words: 1287)