Chapter Fourteen

Evening soon came and the Marine Life Institute started closing and people started leaving.
Dory, Marlin, Nemo and Sebrina were feeling like they were getting close to quarantine.
"Watch the turn." Dory warned.
"Watch. Watch!" Marlin warned again but he himself hit the turn.
"Too late." Sebrina and Nemo said in sync.
"Okay, I think we're close." Dory whispered.
Suddenly, all four of them dropped down the pipe and into a tank.
"Hiiiii!" They were greeted by a bunch of yellow fish.
"Where are we?" Sebrina asked.
"This is it! I'm here! We've made it to quarantine!" Dory smiled as all the yellow fish cheered.
The tank then started moving towards the door.
"Wait a minute! Hold on, why are we going towards the door?" Marlin asked.
"We're all better!" A yellow fish cheered as everyone else joined.
"I feel fantastic! *Achoo!*" All of he other yellow fish backed away from him like he had covid-19.

(I think Finding Dory predicted the future. XD)

Dory smiled again when she saw a tank full of blue tangs across the room.
"My family!" Dory shouted.
"Come on, let's go!" Dory told the three as they all jumped out of the tank and jumped from tank to tank.
"Woohoo!" Dory shouted.
"Almost home. Almost home. Almost home." She continued muttering.
"I think I'm getting the hang of this!" Marlin said.
"Me too!" Sebrina agreed.
The tank in front of them suddenly rose up, causing all four of them to hit it and fall into the small yellow bucket.
"...I hear footsteps." Marlin whispered as everyone could see a shadow loom over them.
It suddenly grabbed them and put them in a cup. It was Hank!
"*Gasp!* Hank!" Dory cheered but Hank shushed her and hid behind some boxes.
"Hank, we need to get to that tank! *Gasp* that rhymed." She explained to Hank.
"Why?" He asked.
"Her parents are there." Nemo told him.
Hank groaned in annoyance.
"Look, you've got three minutes to get everyone in this cup with you and then I'm that truck to Cleveland! Got it?" Hank explained.
"Got it!" Sebrina nodded.
"What was it again?" Dory asked. Hank sighed and snuck over to the blue tang tank.
"Oh boy." Dory muttered as Hank easily dumped all of them in.
"Mom? Dad?" Dory asked as all the blue tangs stopped and stared at her.
"Mom? Dad? Hey everybody. It's me, Dory!" Dory explained as she looked through the crowd.
The blue tangs gasped and muttered to each other as Dory kept looking.
"Mom? Dad?" Dory finally made it to the other side of the tank but her parents weren't in sight.
"She should just pick two and let's go." Marlin muttered.
"Marty?" Sebrina looked at him.
"What? I'm kidding. It's a reunion!" Marlin smiled.
"Mom? Dad?...Where are my parents?" Dory asked the blue tangs.
"...Dory? Are you really Jenny and Charlies girl?" A male blue tang asked.
"Yes I am! Where are they?" Dory asked again.
"Well Dory, right after you and your sister disappeared, they thought you both must've ended up here in quarantine." Another one explained. Dory nodded while Hank as starting o get anxious.
"So...they came here...to look for you-" He continued.
"*Gasp!* They're here! Where are they?" Dory looked up at the other tanks in excitement but that was short lived.
"Dory...that was YEARS ago." A female blue tang told her. Dory and the three clownfish looked up at her.
"They never came back." Another explained.
"Oh no." Marlin muttered as Sebrina covered her mouth in shock.
"You see, Dory...when fish don't come back from Quarantine, it means...they're not..." She tied explaining without hurting Dory's feelings.
"What?" Dory asked.
"Dory...they're gone." Marlin told her.
"*Gasp* they're...dead?" Dory's vision started to get blurry as she now knew the truth.
"Are you sure? Are you are they're gone?" Nemo asked.
"It's gonna be okay, Dory." Sebrina told her.
"They loved you so much." A female explained. Hank started banging on the glass wall.
"Anyone not looking to go to Cleveland, final warning!" Hank shouted as Dory started breathing fast.
"Dory, are you alright?" Nemo asked.
"Are you okay?" Marlin asked as well.
"I was to late...I don't have a family." Dory muttered.
"No, that's not true." Sebrina swam up to her to try and calm her down.
"TIME TO GOOOO!" Hank shouted as the tank was carried up.
"I'm all alone." Dory muttered again as Hank got Sebrina and Dory in the cup.
"Dory!" Nemo shouted.
"Girls!" Marlin shouted with him.
Hank was about to leave but noticed that lack of fish in his cup.
"Where's everybody else?" He asked.
"They're still in the tank!" Sebrina shouted.
"Your orange fish friends are on their way to Cleveland!" Hank warned but was suddenly picked up by a worker.
"I found the octopus!" She shouted but Hank dropped the cup and ran away. The cup shattered as Dory and Sebrina were flowing down the stream of water.
They both fell down and fell into a drain.
"Mommy?! Daddy?!" Dory shouted.
Even worse, the current of the drain dragged Sebrina into a different direction and was seperated from Dory!
"Dory!" She shouted as she was whisked away from Dory.
Dory fell out another drain and fell back into the ocean
Sebrina fell out a different drain and fell back into the ocean as well, far away from where Dory was.
"No....no....no no no!" Dory looked around frantically.
"Help me. SOMEBODY HELP ME!"
She swam around and looked for somebody.
"Hey! Hey! Hey! I've lost-... I've lost." Dory tried explaining but he was forgetting by the minute.
"Lost who?" The female fish asked. Dory kept stuttering trying to remember what she was looking for.
"Sorry honey, I can't help you if you don't remember." She then swam away.
Dory continued looking around and found another fish.
"Help! I-i've lost my-...um." Dory just couldn't remember.
"Uh, could you be more specific?" The female asked not seeming like she cared.
"MY THEM! THEM! THEM!" Dory shouted as the female dog rolled her eyes and swam away.
Dory continued frantically looking for help.
She than saw a group of fish swim above her.
"Help! Help!....Please?.... THEY'RE GONE!" Dory shouted as the group of fish disappeared.
She started whimpering.
"I've lost... I've lost everyone. There's nothing I can do." She mumbled sadly.

Meanwhile, Sebrina was having the same issues.
"*Sniff* I'm back to the start...all I ever do is lose friends and family. Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" She than thought for a moment.
"...What would Dory do?"
Sebrina started to look around.
"Well...she would look around... there's nothing over there and...some kelp...kelp is better....okay." Sebrina started to calm down and swam in the kelp.
"Okay now what?... There's a rock and...some sand." Sebrina stopped and had a quick flashback of some little girls voice in her head.
"I like sand. Sand is squishy!" The voice echoed in her mind.
"She likes sand. Sand is squishy." Sebrina swam down to the sand and under some kelp.
"Alright...good...*sigh* this isn't going anywhere." Sebrina mumbled sadly.
"There's nothing here but kelp, rocks and...shells and...wait..." Sebrina stopped as turned around to the shell sitting in the sand.
Once again, the girls voice echoed in her mind.
"I like shells. Sissy here's a shell for you." The voice went away once again.
"She likes...shells?" Sebrina noticed the track of shells leading somewhere. She started following the shells in curiosity.
She went up a hill and saw a bunch of limes of shells leading to some sort of pot on it's side.
"Woah." Sebrina looked in awe.
She than noticed three fish at the bottom of the hill that were blue.
Maybe she could ask them for help.
She swam downwards and suddenly knew that voice from anywhere. It was Dory!
"B-but- I thought you were gone! How did you-?" Dory asked the other two fish. Sebrina was happy. Those must've been her parents! Dory's found her parents! Something was a bit strange about them though but Sebrina couldn't think of it.
"We went to quarantine to look for you but you weren't there!" Jenny explained.
"And we knew you must've gone out through the pipes!" Charlie continued.
"Through the pipes! That's right, sweetie and so we did too! And we stayed in THIS spot for you ever since today." Jenny wanted to cry.
"Because we thought you might come back. So every day, we went out and layed out..." Charlie explained.
"Shells." Dory smiled but her smile was short lived.
"But if you're here then where's-?" Dory asked.
"Sebrina?" Charlie asked, looking to the side. Jenny looked over and gasped in shock as well.
Dory turned around and saw Sebrina at the bottom of the hill.
"Sebrina!" Dory cheered happily.
"Dory! You found your parents!" Sebrina smiled as they hugged eachother.
"Yeah, but... I'm still confused." Dory turned to Jenny and Charlie.
"Where is my sister?" Dory asked.
Jenny and Charlie looked at each other and then back at them.
"Girls...you forgot haven't you?" Jenny asked.
Dory and Sebrina were confused until both of them realized the truth.

*Flashback*

Baby Sebrina and Baby Dory watched in awe as a baby crab popped out of it's hiding place.
"Sebrina! Dory!" Jenny called out.
They both looked for a shell and started following the shells back home. On their way back home, Dory thought for a moment.
"Sissy? What happens if we get older and...we don't like each other? What if you decide to leave me? What if....what if I forget you?" Baby Doy looked up at her.
"Dory, as long as I'm here, none of us will be apart...and like Mom said I know you'll never forget me and I'll never want to forget you." Sebrina explained sweetly. Dory smiled and hugged Sebrina.
"You're the best sister ever!" Dory said.
"I'm your only sister ever." Sebrina told her. Dory giggled happily and they both raced each other home.

*Flashback ends*

Dory and Sebrina looked at each other in shock.
"All this time..." They were both speechless. Dory and Sebrina couldn't help but smile and thy both hugged each other.
"And now we're all together again." Charlie smiled as Jenny and Charlie joined the hug.
"Because of your amazing Dory way." Jenny said.
"I leave all the credit to Dory." Sebrina said as they stopped hugging each other.
"I did...all by myself." Dory smiled happily.
"Oh girls, really? Have you both been...by yourselves all these years?" Charlie asked them in worry.
"Oh, we haven't been ALL by ourselves-..." Dory muttered.
Both Sebrina and Dory suddenly remembered about Marlin and Nemo.
"*Gasp!* Marlin and Nemo!" They both looked at each other again in sync.

(Welp, now you all know what happened!)

(Also, AAAAAAAAHH! I'm almost done with Finding Dory!)