Chapter Twelve

The next day, back in the fish tank, the fish have currently just woke up.
"*Yawn* morning...*gasp!* It's morning everyone! Today's the daaaay! The sun is SHINING, the tank is CLEAN and we are getting out of-*GAAASP!* The tank is clean." Peach was shocked. The tank was clean!
"THE TANK IS CLEAN!" She yelled out in agony.
Infact, there was a small machine cropped up in the top corner of the tank.
"...But how?!" Deb asked.
"Boss must've installed her last night while we were sleeping." Gill explained.
"What are we gonna do?" Nemo asked.
"What's it say, Peach?" Gill asked looking up at her.
Once again, she muffled it in the wall.
"I can't hear you Peach." Gill told her. She popped out.
"The aqua scum 2003 is an all purpose, self cleaning, maintenance free, salt water purifier that is garanteed to even extend the life of your aquarium fish." Peach read off of a book sitting on a table.
Bloat freaked out and puffed up.
"Sharkbait!" He yelled.
"The aqua scum is programmed to scan your tank environment every 5 minutes?" Peach continued.
"Scan? W-what does that mean?" Gurgle held his fins in worry.
Suddenly, a giant laser scanned the tank up and down. Gurgle tried covering himself.
The laser stopped.
"Temperature, 82 degrees. Ph balance, normal." A robotic voice said. The tank gang were in awe.
"Nice." Peach said.
Gurgle frantically swam up to it.
"Uh...uh...CURSE YOU AQUA SUUUUUUUM!" He yelled out.
"That's it for the escape plan. It's ruined!" Bloat said as he floated upside down.
"Then what are we gonna do about-" Nemo was interrupted when the front door opened.
"*GASP!*DARLA!" They yelled.
Gill hid Nemo and they looked out to see a nervous boy and his mother.
"False alarm. *Phew*" Gurgle said as they all sighed in relief.
"Oh my nerves can't take much more of this." He said.

Nemo poked out of his hiding spot, not knowing the net that was behind him.
"What are we gonna do when that brat gets here?" Bloat asked in worry.
"I'm thinking. I'm thinking." Gill told him. They all heard sudden shouts from Nemo. They turned and saw Nemo being chased by a green net.
"NEMO!" Gill swam to him as the net rised up with Nemo inside of it.
"Hold on! I'm coming!" Gill swam in the net and told Nemo to swim down.
The tank gang helped out and the dentist let go of the net.
They all cheered. Nemo was pushed back by the current of the tank and suddenly he was riding up in a plastic bag!
"GILL!" Nemo shouted.
The Tank Gang called back for him and swam up to his bag once the dentist tied it up.
"Lean Sharkbait! Lean!" Gill told him. Nemo started pushing the bag towards the window.
The dentist caught him before he could escape!
"Whoops. That would've been a nasty fall." He put Nemo's bag onto a tray.
"Gill! Don't let me go belly up! Don't let me go belly up!" Nemo yelled out in worry.
"Just calm down Nemo. You're not gonna belly up. I promise you're gonna be okay-" The door suddenly slammed open, revealing a girl with giant braces in a purple sweater and pig tails.
She smiled creepily towards the fish tank.
"*GASP! Darla!" The fish yelled. This time they were right.

Meanwhile, out in the harbor, Marlin, Sebrina and Dory gave been looking for the white boat all night. Dory was tired but Marlin wasn't ready to give up. Sebrina had a feeling that Nemo wasn't on the boat anymore.
"Do any of these boats look familiar to you?" Dory asked tired.
"No but the boat has to be here somewhere! Come on, girls." Marlin continued looking as Dory yawned.
"I'm totally excited...are you excited? *Yawn*" Dory yawned and Sebrina and Marlin tried keeping her awake. Something suddenly caught Dory's attention.
"DUCK!" She yelled.
The two clownfish looked up to see a pelican flying down towards them.
"That's not a duck that's a PELICAN!! AAAHH!" Sebrina yelled and they screamed as the pelican swooped them up.
He flew up to the docks and swallowed.

The fish slid down his throat but Marlin held his fins on the sides.
"No! I didn't come this far to be breakfast!" He yelled.
"This is NOT how I wanted to die!" Sebrina said as she and Dory were stuck on top of Marlin.

The pelican started choking and ran around on the dock and tried not to die.
The pelicans on a sign above noticed this.
"Hey Nigel! Would ya look at that!" One nudged Nigel for him to wake up.
"W-w-what?" Nigel woke up.
"Sun's barely up and Gerald's had more than he can handle." One explained.
"Yeah. Reckon somebody oughta help the poor guy." Nigel said. The rest of them agreed, lazily. Nigel glared at them and sighed.
"*Sigh* Without everybody fly off at once." Nigel said as he flew down to the choking pelican.
"Alright Gerald. What is it? Fish got your tongue?" Nigel asked, sarcastically.
Gerald opened his mouth revealing Dory, Sebrina and Marlin holding on to his tongue.
"Love a duck!" Nigel yelled. He went to his back and the three fish flew out and flopped on the dock.
"I've gotta find my son, Nemo!" Marlin yelled.
"*Gasp!* Nemo?! Hey hey hey! He's that FISH! You know the one that's been fighting the entire ocean!" Nigel told Gerald, who was breathing heavily.
He turned back to them.
"Hey I know where you're son is-" the fish were gone. He looked up to see them flopping away.
"Hey hey! Come back!" Nigel yelled as he lifted his feathers and ran.
When he lifted his wings, he smacked Gerald.
"Stop!" Nigel yelled as he turned a corner.
"Keep moving girls! He's CRAZY!" Marlin said as they kept moving, breathing deep breathes.
"Hey! I've got something to tell ya-" They froze once they realized a seagull pooped on the deck. They started to surround them saying 'mine' once in a while.
"Okay, don't make ANY sudden movement. Hop inside my mouth, if you want to live." Nigel whispered.
"Hop in your mouth huh? And how does...that...MAKE ME LIVE?" Marlin asked as more seagulls flew down.
"Becaaaause I'm gonna take you to your SON." Nigel whispered.
"Yeah right." Sebrina muttered.
"No. I know your son. He's orange and he's got a gimpy fin on one side-" Nigel explained.
Marlin immediately jumped up.
"THAT'S NEMO!" Marlin said. The seagulls suddenly grabbed onto the three fish.
Some tossing Marlin in the air, some trying to rip Dory apart and some trying to peck Sebrina but miss due to her jumping out of the way. Some did peck her though.
Nigel swooped the three up, got some water in his mouth and flew off while the seagulls chased him.
"Fasten your seatbelts!" Nigel yelled as he flew off.
Dory cheered and Marlin screamed as they passed a bunch of boats and signs, including the one with the other pelicans.
They came up to a particular boat.
"Everybody hold OOOON!" Nigel yelled getting closer to the sails.
The three fish screamed and Nigel went through horizontally, safe and sound.
The seagulls rammed into the sails with their beaks on the other side.
They continued chanting while Nigel smiled and flew away.